Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,264 members, 7,954,028 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc (5915 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan In Washington DC (Photos) / Oba Akiolu: Nigerians In Washington-DC Protest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by udemzyudex(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
This op sef, whats the meaning of you topic..

You think the white will see him as a yoruba man or as a Nigerian?

Ur sense dey under ur leg... Tribalist
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cirmuell(m): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
chiedu7:

I actually did address even my own tribe in my original posting, when I said what next the Igbo Man, TIV man , Efik Man or what?

it's just unneccessary, knowing how stup¡d some kids here can be at times...you should go through the comments already & see what I'm talking about. Even the people concerned identified him as a man from MD not a "Nigerian man".
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:

it just happened yesterday.

[size=14pt]WICKED, PLAIN OLD WICKED [/size] tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by Lanceslot(m): 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire...Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity now to avoid hell fire when you die.
Na by force? Small tym now una go begin point gun for pesin head and go like 'repent or I'll shot u'.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cirmuell(m): 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
PapiWata:

There is another White House in Akure town, the capital of Western Nigeria Republic.

The Aare Onakakanfo lives there with his 20 wives and 55 childrens. Only money people can enter there.
why do I always get this feeling you are Jakumo.
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by shizzleStar: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Useless goat!

These people keep puttig Nigeria on global news headline for the wrong reason.....last year it was the woolwhick killer, and now its the white house jumper....abusing the priviledge he was lucky to have.

He should be deported back to Nigeria so he can start frying ijebu-garri in the village. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by itstpia1: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
video of him punching the dogs:

http://www.that1960chick.com/2014/10/23/wtf-nigerian-man-dominic-adesanya-jumps-white-house-fence-caught-by-secret-service-security-dogs/#sthash.gWBDAAww.dpbs

he kicked the first one, second one knocked him down, he got up, grabbed it, threw it to the ground, punched it before he was taken out.

seems like he went there specifically to fight the dogs?

lord have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by PapiWata: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
I must say that the fence-hopping gentleman gave fairly good account of himself against the attacking dogs, all things considered. He at least managed to connect with that first crescent kick, without getting cut by any dog teeth impacting his foot, but then his fighting form began to unravel when the second dog grabbed him by the forearm.

I expected him to close in with the attacking hound so as to degrade its fighting ability using fast combinations of Chinese Win-Chun in-fighting techniques at the very least, but he relied instead on conventional Greco-Roman wrestling moves against his furry opponent, thus giving the beast the upper hand.

Then of course came that absolutely ICONIC moment, when the man was grappling in mortal duel against that second attack-dog that stood as tall has he did on its hind legs, with both determined combatants flailing at each other in stark profile, back-lit with a hellish red glow from the flashing lights of converging police cars. No movie maker could have captured such a riveting image of primal combat between man and snarling monster, right there on the front lawn of the place America's president calls home. Were it possible to buy up all publication rights to that unforgettable image, I would do so in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by itstpia1: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Moral of the story?

Black men stay out of the white house.

Or, you can go to the one in china without a fence.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:
video of him punching the dogs:

http://www.that1960chick.com/2014/10/23/wtf-nigerian-man-dominic-adesanya-jumps-white-house-fence-caught-by-secret-service-security-dogs/#sthash.gWBDAAww.dpbs

he kicked the first one, second one knocked him down, he got up, grabbed it, threw it to the ground, punched it before he was taken out.

seems like he went there specifically to fight the dogs?

lord have mercy.

Thanks for the link.

bunmioguns:
Pinshure or video of him jumping

Or

Adonbelivit

Dem don give link and picture. cool

I am working on getting his number for you. tongue
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by chiedu7: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
THE TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oboy de guy get lever oooo, I watch de stuff dis mornin on CNN. If u see hw de guy fight karate with dogs ehh. Kudos 2 d USA police, if it were Nigerian police de guy wud av ben in a sorry state.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by M17: 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
100Cents:
In UK thesame people macheted a soldier..

the same people stow away on American or jet blue plane from new york , it was all over the news .
Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by mekadinho(f): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mutuwa:

He (the igbo man) will attempt a kidnap on obama.. wink
Attempt? No we ll grab him if we want to, we are not COWARDS, we don't do fence jumping things. Fear fear no dey worry us cos we eat better soup, not oily one.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Invades The White House In Washington Dc by cjrane: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
The same type of unruly behavior they exhibit in Nigeria and go Scot free, they have exported to America.
Don't worry, Oyibo man will teach that one that their President's surname name isn't Jonathan or Buhari. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy / Osinbajo: Trust, Key To Nigeria’s Economic Growth / After Oyigbo Killing See What An IPOB Member Did On Facebook PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.