Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,514 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy (5838 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Explains How To Solve Nigeria's Education Problem / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by mrrights: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2018
For those asking about how the People's Trust Presidential candidate, Mr Olawepo Hashim intends to create a $4trillion economy for Nigeria.

He explained this in 3 minutes during AIT meets the candidate.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0CJtpRO_7Q

2 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Interesting
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by MallamJackson(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Talk has always been known to be cheap so keep it coming Mr Hasheem

keep it coming.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by orisa37: 7:19am On Dec 24, 2018
The Fulanis are determinedly desparate to takeover Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by sweerychick(f): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2018
Oga! Go and run for governorship position first tongue

8 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by mrrights: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2018
MallamJackson:
Talk has always been known to be cheap so keep it coming Mr Hasheem

keep it coming.

Talk maybe cheap, but plan is not
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by MallamJackson(m): 10:49am On Dec 24, 2018
mrrights:

Talk maybe cheap, but plan is not
He should ask people Jubril Aminu Alsudani and perhaps Sunday Oliseh
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by bilms(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
?
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by prince088: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
This one should first run as governor first..lol.
If not LG chairman.

Meanwhile, u need a clean ride for christmas and new year?

Check out this 2012 camry SE with 94k actual mileage. 

https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Isobug: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olawekpo promoter is a Mod in Nairaland..... No doubt

1 Like

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by nacortic(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
sweerychick:
Oga! Go and run for governorship position first tongue

Exactly wat I have been telling pple, let dem start from that position first den We will know how good of a presidential candidate he will/can be if he is successful as a governor

4 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
He's also a thief
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by vezycash(m): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
You don't need 3 minutes. Two words is enough.

Fix electricity.

Hard working Nigerians will do the rest.

Fix ye first the electricity of Nigeria and all these things will be added onto thee.

12 Likes

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by movetoca: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
If you like explain till next month, Nigerians are not ready for a real change. They are busy promoting those that ruined this country. One was a former governor, ex minister of petroleum, former head of state and now the current president yet he is pretending as if he didn't rape this country like others. The other one is a known corrupt former Vice President. I won't vote for any of these two if that's the best the so called top two political parties can offer us. APC and PDP are the same and the messiah will never come from any of these two demonic parties because all their members are criminals. I wish Nigerians can open their eyes and see the truth...Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki and others don't give a fvck about you and your future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Reference(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Okay will watch when I return from my outing to Ikeja. Lagos traffic is not allowing me to enjoy my holidays in Lagos. Getting round to places is hectic. It appears tourism is for the Islanders only. Everything else is just.... mediocre.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by tstx(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
President jubrils you mean

Must Read
information the west don't want you to see
4 Unethical Medical Experiments That Used Africans As Guinea Pigs
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by ahamonyeka(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
another lies.

thats how APC promise 10000 jobs all they could creat is lastma and neighborhood watch.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Emusan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
nacortic:

Exactly wat I have been telling pple, let dem start from that position first den We will know how good of a presidential candidate he will/can be if he is successful as a governor

Did President Buhari start as governor?

Don't tell me he was once head of state and I'll ask you again, was he a governor before he became head of state?
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by FisifunKododada: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
cool
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by damoceile: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
easier said than done

the incumbent and his useless predecessors said more than this before they got elected, we all know what happened after...

awon werey gbogbo
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by nacortic(m): 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Emusan:

Did President Buhari start as governor?

Don't tell me he was once head of state and I'll ask you again, was he a governor before he became head of state?

Lol na wa o, una just wan start anoda argument nd I no get power explain any thing coz e no go end if we start, so I agree with you sir you are right
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Fash20: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by akigbemaru: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
movetoca:
If you like explain till next month, Nigerians are not ready for a real change. They are busy promoting those that ruined this country. One was a former governor, ex minister of petroleum, former head of state and now the current president yet he is pretending as if he didn't rape this country like others. The other one is a known corrupt former Vice President. I won't vote for any of these two if that's the best the so called top two political parties can offer us. APC and PDP are the same and the messiah will never come from any of these two demonic parties because all their members are criminals. I wish Nigerians can open their eyes and see the truth...Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki and others don't give a fvck about you and your future.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by walezy14(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
Easier said than done. No be mouth issue ooo
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by Ojoboak(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is this guy aware that current size of Nigeria economy according to the World Bank is $0.47trillion? Someone should pass that information to him.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by chimaobinelson(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
nacortic:

with your kind of Ideology, We are in a deep mess.
how many of your past hero that made political giant strides went through your stale steps.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by nacortic(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
chimaobinelson:

with your kind of Ideology, We are in a deep mess.
how many of your past hero that made political giant strides went through your stale steps.

Sir you see things different from how I see it and our ways of thinking is different.
Let mi give you sumthng to think of don't you feel it is easier for him to win governorship election than Presidential.
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by mrrights: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
vezycash:
You don't need 3 minutes. Two words is enough.

Fix electricity.

Hard working Nigerians will do the rest.

Fix ye first the electricity of Nigeria and all these things will be added onto thee.

Fortunately for us, his company is currently producing 500 megawatts of electricity for Nigeria as an independent power producer.

Imagine what he would do with electricity as the president?
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by mrrights: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ojoboak:
Is this guy aware that current size of Nigeria economy according to the World Bank is $0.47trillion? Someone should pass that information to him.

Watch the video again. It appeared you didn't watch or understand
Re: Olawepo Hashim Explains In 3 Minutes, How To Create $4trillion Economy by vezycash(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
mrrights:

Fortunately for us, his company is currently producing 500 megawatts of electricity for Nigeria as an independent power producer.

Imagine what he would do with electricity as the president?

Source?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Aren't There Any Developed Or Successful Black Nation In The World?k Nation / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market / Peter Obi's Son Acting - Example Of Failed Parental Influence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.