Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes - Romance (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes (98523 Views)

Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / The Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men! *official* / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
This thread still dey exist?
Yes o
Am trippin o
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by unibenstudent1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Na here dey go see man-wrappers.
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
ufss:
Guys lets show nairaland babys wat we got
I am yet to understand what you guy means by handsomeness. What yarstics do you put together. Ho! every tall guy is handsome, or average height guy. Maybe the shortes (dwaf). The Slim, fat, moscular...from what rate to rate? what out faceshape (round or long shape), set of teeth, feet, hair, brain...all these thing cant be measured, Therefore if u think u are handsome because mr A says so, Mr B & C may say otherwise, so who is handsome.
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
I am yet to understand what you guy means by handsomeness. What yardsticks do you put together. Ho! every tall guy is handsome, or average height guy. Maybe the shortest (dwarf). The Slim, fat, muscular...from what rate to rate? what out face shape (round or long shape), set of teeth, feet, hair, brain...all these thing cant be measured, Therefore if u think u are handsome because Mr A says so, Mr B & C may say otherwise, so who is handsome.
To me, handsomeness means a little possession of every complete physical look which can not be added or deducted from, in combination with his mental strength.

"A little possession of every complete physical look" means height, weight, skin colour, eyes...all these things are naturally given. Nobody chose to be black, nobody chose to be white, nobody chose to be short, nobody chose...If some people are not recognized to be handsome because they are too tall or too short, too fat or too thin then we are abusing nature. The intelligence behind it, is faulty. Naturally possessed quality should not be a reason someone is not recognized as handsome, if he does not have capacity to chose how to look like..
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
mynairatime:
To me, handsomeness means a little possession of every complete physical look which can not be added or deducted from, in combination with his mental strength.

"A little possession of every complete physical look" means height, weight, skin colour, eyes...all these things are naturally given. Nobody chose to be black, nobody chose to be white, nobody chose to be short, nobody chose...If some people are not recognized to be handsome because they are too tall or too short, too fat or too thin then we are abusing nature. The intelligence behind it, is faulty. Naturally possessed quality should not be a reason someone is not recognized as handsome, if he does not have capacity to chose how to look like..

Handsomeness must also include IQ and ability to solve problem independently...There are fact guys out there (not obesity) that are very good in every aspect of life...good looking, very high IQ...but they can never be seen as handsome, can never be allowed to contest just because they are fact. I know some beautiful fact ladies, intelligent...but can never be allowed to contest because they are fact. Whereas, those lady on there don't have half of ability...and beauty that the fact ladies have. well, to me everything is not right.
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by KingTom(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Promking:
lipsrsealed
Oga abeg borrow me your face make I chike one girl for My street grin
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Never knew nl has fresh guys lyk dis......unfortunately,many has deactivated. embarassed
Sad story mehn embarassed
But there are still some around sha
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Yes o
Am trippin o
grin grin
What if you were here when the thread just started?? U for open thread for some guys head b that grin
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
grin grin
What if you were here when the thread just started?? U for open thread for some guys head b that grin
Not at all.
But these guys are CUTE,i no get myself since morni. embarassed
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Not at all.
Rotflmao!!! cheesy
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
sassychic:

Rotflmao!!! cheesy
Keep laffin o
i pray say i go fit sleep tday embarassed
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by unibenstudent1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Keep laffin o
i pray say i go fit sleep tday embarassed
hmmm,sEe u one die inside midst of fine boys..na wa oh..na god fit save u
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Not at all.
Lol
Nt good u didn't get to see mine smiley
I took them down already grin
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Nt good u didn't get to see mine smiley
I took them down already grin
Why now??
Just let me see it
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
hmmm,sEe u one die inside midst of fine boys..na wa oh..na god fit save u
dis guys are cute.
my head don scatter patapata
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by unibenstudent1(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

dis guys are cute.
my head don scatter patapata
if I hear u call me woman wrapper en,na slap I go slap u,,man wrapper.. undecided
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Why now??
Just let me see it
k. I will smiley
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
if I hear u call me woman wrapper en,na slap I go slap u,,man wrapper.. undecided
Proudly one cool
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
AgapeCharis:
k. I will smiley
Thankk yyouu kiss

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by unibenstudent1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Proudly one cool
come on off that shades,,pull am and gimme to wear ejo e ma binu.
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
unibenstudent1:
kristina1 has been caught in the actgrin
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by unibenstudent1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
sassychic:

kristina1 has been caught in the actgrin
we will settle this when we reach house,what a Kristina,,anyway me still be black fine boy sha..
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
sassychic:

kri.stina1 has been caught in the actgrin
bae,,i cant hide it anymore. embarassed
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

bae,,i cant hide it anymore. embarassed
Chai! Is it that bad?
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
sassychic:

Chai! Is it that bad?
Just kiddn,so many pix were edited to the core
But some pix are real
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

Just kiddn,so many pix were edited to the core
But some pix are real
Most of the edited ones are just too awful to look at angry
Its ok to edit but don't overdo abeg
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by chrislu(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hmmm! So this thread still dey!

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2015
sassychic:

Most of the edited ones are just too awful to look at angry
Its ok to edit but don't overdo abeg
exactly!!
what abt un.iben.stu.dent that used someone else pix (themosthandsomeboy)
some want to be noticed at all cost.
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
kristina1:

exactly!!
what abt un.iben.stu.dent that used someone else pix (themosthandsomeboy)
some want to be noticed at all cost.
who faked who
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by bioduneberry(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Better late than never. #MyHumbleSelf

1 Like

Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
hehe! grin, this thread is already killing me
Re: Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
promking you're really handsome! kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (65) (Reply)

Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Inside Anambra Jungle Where Female, Male Sex Workers Battle For Clients / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.