Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? (1416 Views)

Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / My New Girlfriend, She Slapped Me During Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by CanMalt(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
After eating the delicious meal my fiancée prepared for me last night; we had a great entertainment on bed with different styles. You can envisage how all are in sweet motility, not until i raised the issue of her mother.
Her mum is currently dating a guy of my age set, who is young enough to be her son. I said to my fiancee "we have to find a way to curb this flirt mum of yours".
Next is a sudden gigantic slap on my face. "Are you labelling my mum to be a prostitute?" she said. She angrily took the car key and drove off to her house that late night. We haven't call each other on phone hitherto. Should i separate with her or forgive her? Please candid advice are welcome

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by dajoaneke(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2015
You messed up. That is one dark area of her life you just spread full head lamp on. Your approach was wrong. Apologise and keep her mother's business outta ya nose pokey!
As I de type this message so, I de hear & feel the slap dey echo like thunder!
KGBAAAAaaaMMMmmnnn!
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by Tallesty1(m): 9:34pm On May 08, 2015
The slap no enter
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
the slap small na...

she should have punched you instead!

What's your business with what her mom does?
Or you want her too?

na wa o! u r milking her daughter for free (forget that fiancee talk, na scam) and have the guts to judge and call d woman names!

mehnnnn.....

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by enebelle: 9:37pm On May 08, 2015
You calling her mum a flirt is very rude and disrespectful of you. I dont know why you did that mehn...if you want your relationship to work, you have to apologise for calling her mum a flirt and she has to apologise for slapping you cause I dont know what kind of Lady slaps a man.you guys are both wrong. My advise is to be the bigger person and apologise. In the first place, her mum's relationships including her escapades is really not your concern...

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
One thing you should understand about relationships is that there are always ups and there are always downs. There are times when stuff happens and you will feel like you are not meant for each other but it's actually situations like this that molds and builds up your love and union

Slapping you was a wrong decision although she did it in a feat of rage. Calling her mother a flirt was also uncalled for but it wasn't enough reason for her to slap you based on the reason that everyone knew her for that habit.

Op, call your girlfriend and make-up. Just caution her about the attitude she exhibited that's all.
Perhaps she has anger issues, you could also talk to her about it.

This is not enough reason to destroy what the both of you have built together.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by happyjuliet(f): 9:38pm On May 08, 2015
Haba bros u nor try oooooo Y interfere with family matter, if na me ehe U 4 chop bottle cheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by ErepaTV: 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Break up with her.

She is a bully
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by Johneyhaz: 9:41pm On May 08, 2015
Am sure say If pestle dey beside your gf,n'a hospital you go dey now... Your approach to her mum life is rude...make God help you,make she tell her mum thé way u told her,thén u should start looking for another gf

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by dajoaneke(m): 9:43pm On May 08, 2015
ErepaTV:
Break up with her.
She is a bully
Bad Memories huh?
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by IamOdin: 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
Op please am begging,if after sex you don't know what to say just SHUT UP..for your life ohh,,hmmn!
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by ErepaTV: 9:51pm On May 08, 2015
dajoaneke:
Bad Memories huh?

Why bad memories?

That was just a sign for the guy.. If he wants to keep on receiving slaps anytime he upsets the babe, then he sho uld continue with her.
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by braine(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
CanMalt:
After eating the delicious meal my fiancée prepared for me last night; we had a great entertainment on bed with different styles. You can envisage how all are in sweet motility, not until i raised the issue of her mother.
Her mum is currently dating a guy of my age set, who is young enough to be her son. I said to my fiancee "we have to find a way to curb this flirt mum of yours".
Next is a sudden gigantic slap on my face. "Are you labelling my mum to be a prostitute?" she said. She angrily took the car key and drove off to her house that late night. We haven't call each other on phone hitherto. Should i separate with her or forgive her? Please candid advice are welcome
Break up with that girl. The fact that she supports her mother being a sugar mummy doesn't speak well of her morals. She'll dump you one day for a sugar boy like her mother if you marry her.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by Toktee(m): 10:17pm On May 08, 2015
ErepaTV:

Why bad memories?

That was just a sign for the guy.. If he wants to keep on receiving slaps anytime he upsets the babe, then he sho uld continue with her.
you took ur first coment out of my mouth,that girl c nothing wrong with her mums indecent lifestyle,and for her to use slap to express her feelings? Nah,that is a joke taken too far.
The indecency of her mum has infected her thru breastfeeding,if he keep her,one day he will carry two hands on his head in the middle of the compound ask"God,what have i done wrong?"
what is not good is not good,remember,that is the family u ar trying to be part of,one day u will have the task of pumping ur wife and the mother,nd ur wife will c nothing wrong.
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by psucc(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2015
Though you had a good intent, your approach was altogether bad and ill timed.

All the same she had no other way to express her feeling. You hurt her a great deal.

Try to appease her and get along. But never ever fail to send the message across. Politely.
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by bammy777(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
I hate fake stories...
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by sneak3(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
You nor approach the matter well sha but all the same no attitudinal justification for that slap..

My submission you were wrong in your approach to a sensitive matter and she went over board by slapping you..

Both of you must apologise to one another.. courrrrrrrrt
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by ojun50(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
Even if yr story is fake i wil still comment.

See don't break up with jst destroy the relationship.

Na slap nd bottle u for chop
Re: She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? by NEROSKY(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2015
Why must she slap you, sad you're d man here, don't allow such thing, in fact if you're looking for excuse to drop her, it's ur chance.. btw, you shouldn't have thrown such thing on her face that way...

(1) (Reply)

Say Something About This Photo / 6 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Girls Stay In Unhealthy Relationships / What Is A Woman's Beauty Without Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.