Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,383 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? (2701 Views)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by iykenex(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

still waiting for your explanation and eventual correction

guys (plural) + date, sleep & flirt (plural)

Don't mind the ITKS, u hv delivered ur massage.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Noblemarce: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
LET PLAYERS MARRY PLAYERS, WHAT FELLOWSHIP HAS RIGHTEOUSNESS GOT TO DO WITH LAWLESSNESS, THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. A PIG WILL REMAIN A PIG EVEN AFTER BATH. EXCEPT YOU ARE A PLAYER SO YOU ATTRACT A PLAYER WHETHER IN PLAY OR RETIRED, FOR DARKNESS ATTRACTS DARKNESS, LIGHT ATTRACTS LIGHT. WHAT COMMUNION HAS LIGHT AND DARKNESS. NON. SO DONT MARRY HIM!!!!

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2014
iykenex:

thanks smiley
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2014
Noblemarce:
LET PLAYERS MARRY PLAYERS, WHAT FELLOWSHIP HAS RIGHTEOUSNESS GOT TO DO WITH LAWLESSNESS, THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON. A PIG WILL REMAIN A PIG EVEN AFTER BATH. EXCEPT YOU ARE A PLAYER SO YOU ATTRACT A PLAYER WHETHER IN PLAY OR RETIRED, FOR DARKNESS ATTRACTS DARKNESS, LIGHT ATTRACTS LIGHT. WHAT COMMUNION HAS LIGHT AND DARKNESS. NON. SO DONT MARRY HIM!!!!
PREACH PREACHER! cheesy nice one
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 24, 2014
iykenex:

Message, not massage. Anyway, I don see say you sabi. But next time, no sey to do something like this no be ITK. I just dey try help.

Mprex, if I wan teach you English, na money you go pay na. But becos I get crush on you, na me go even dey pay you.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2014
assfreak:

Message, not massage. Anyway, I don see say you sabi. But next time, no sey to do something like this no be ITK. I just dey try help.

Mprex, if I wan teach you English, na money you go pay na. But becos I get crush for you, na me go even dey pay you.
thanks but no thanks
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
Chukkasy:
you mean like zidane, jay jay okocha, kanu Nwankwo and the likes?.....but they are all married na, abi you want them to divorce their wives?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Youngpo413: 5:47am On Dec 25, 2014
julisa2020:
@op...which kind of player are you talking about...asin guyz thats double dates??...if thats what you mean,then yes...infact they are the best guyz to date,because they've seen the world already..so if they fall in love with you,its genuie/real...
smh
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Aabheaven(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can only date any girl bearing Mprex because she has a large heart, very pretty, nice, cute and sexy
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by royalpearl80: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Every guy is a potential player only that some lack the opportunity............the devil u know is better than a new angel
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
royalpearl80:
Every guy is a potential player only that some lack the opportunity............the devil u know is better than a new angel
And every girl not a potential player or deceiver? Typical example of kettle calling pot black.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Aabheaven:
I can only date any girl bearing Mprex because she has a large heart, very pretty, nice, cute and sexy
shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Aabheaven(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2015
Am crazy abt dis Mprex babe mehn
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2015
Aabheaven:
Am crazy abt dis Mprex babe mehn
good morning. I saw all your mentions on my various threads and i must say I am flattered.

As for the watsapp, my chat list was becoming too crowdy and i was compelled to clean it out. Sorry if you were one of those that got flushed out.

As for love, sorry but i am not a big fan of online relationships and i am not to inclined to indulge in it @least for the now.

I hope you understandsmiley

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by lilmax(m): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
smh
they can deceive themselves eh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nickymezor(f): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2015
3cycle:
He will pretend for a while, but after 2years of resting, he will resume activities in a brothel or runs Girls home permanently except he encounters God.
Datz so true... A casanova cant change ova nite ...it takes providence for dat grt transformation.. If so den, yeah i can
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Tinalex(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
yes i definitely can...so far i am a retired player too.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
They r d best cuz they always knw how to handle women, d Confidence is there nd they usually responsible
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Aabheaven(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mprex:

good morning. I saw all your mentions on my various threads and i must say I am flattered.

As for the watsapp, my chat list was becoming too crowdy and i was compelled to clean it out. Sorry if you were one of those that got flushed out.

As for love, sorry but i am not a big fan of online relationships and i am not to inclined to indulge in it @least for the now.

I hope you understandsmiley
Mprex I knw u may think am an imposer but seriously I do care and I believe dis can work. Pls do gv it a chance and jst knw am not giving up on u. Always remember dat some online relationship do work. I LOVE YOU
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Mprex(f): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Aabheaven:
Mprex I knw u may think am an imposer but seriously I do care and I believe dis can work. Pls do gv it a chance and jst knw am not giving up on u. Always remember dat some online relationship do work. I LOVE YOU
hmmm. I dunno what else to say to you

1 Like

Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Aabheaven(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mprex:

hmmm. I dunno what else to say to you
don't talk too much just take care of urself 4 me
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by andrejerry(m): 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Do you mean sports players who have retired?! Like them beckham? Micheal jordan? Thierry henry?
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Youngpo413: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2015
royalpearl80:
opportunity for what?remember ladies are very cheap nowadays,so fuckkking as many as you can is possible,but they are some guys who still respect themselves,I like your mindset sha,it shows that you had really suffered in the hands of players,take heart.
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by julietchic(f): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Chukkasy:
you mea like zidane, jay jay okocha, kanu Nwankwo and the likes?.....but they are all married na, abi you want them to divorce their wives?

hw far?
lol
Re: To The Ladies! Can You Marry A Retired Player?? by Chukkasy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
i dey o, u nko?
julietchic:

hw far?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship / See This Photo Of A Girl With Torn Pants That Has Got Everyone Talking [

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.