Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis (1910 Views)

Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Dexpro: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
I doubt the credibility of this report........Or what do you think?

**Senior politicians of a major opposition party are helping in transferring money from Al Qaeda to Boko Haram.

The acclaimed negotiator for the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram, Dr. Stephen Davis has announced another alarm about the kidnaped Chibok school girls.

Mr Davis accuses opposition politicians of hindering the freedom and release of the Chibok schoolgirls abducted by Boko Haram in April this year.
Further to the delayed release of the girls and the reasons for it, he warned that if the girls are set free without the leaders of Boko Haram either reined in or their sponsors stopped, Nigeria should expect an endless orgy of abductions by the same group in future.

In an interview Davis granted a UK news network, Channel 4 few days ago, he stated that: “The Nigerian opposition politicians sponsoring Boko Haram have to be stopped if hundreds of local girls are to be saved.”

The credibility of the platform given to Davis was an indication that international support for his allegations is rapidly gaining acceptance. He claimed to have been frustrated by a number of unsuc­cessful attempts to secure the abducted girls’ release, and alleged that from the Nigerian media, he saw an undeniable connection between the Chibok girls’ fate and cutting off the funding that is Boko Haram’s lifeblood.

In particular, he emphasized the role some “senior politicians of a major opposition party are playing in channeling money from Al Qaeda to Boko Haram. ”
He argued that “these individuals are bank-rolling the group’s brutal activities to create instability ahead of the February 2015 Nigerian general election. There would be an endless cycle of evil if the Chibok girls are freed without the group’s sponsors being stopped. It would simply lead to many more young women being taken in their place.”
A uk online report noted that: “The need to tackle terrorism at its source rather than simply through military action has been major news in the UK for close to a month. Some military chiefs recently grabbed national headlines when they announced that cutting off the financing that keeps terror groups armed and dangerous is key to the overall strategy of winning the war on terror.”

Davis further cautioned that: “Tackling the moneymen behind Boko Haram must be an essential part of the West’s anti-terror approach. At the same time, those politicians implicated in the terror funding scandal must be investigated without delay.

To do otherwise would mean unleashing untold trauma and devastation on hundreds more innocent Nigerian girls. To these young women and their families, the cost of further inaction would be incalculable.”

Nigerian are not in doubt of this revelation. it is a shame!!!

Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by morningsta(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am I surprised?? No!! Our politicians will do anything to frustrate whoever is in power in order to take over. It gets worse if the person in power is GEJ who has does not want to be commander in chief of our armed forces.

meanwhile mode, quickly move to front page front page sharply.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by lonelydora: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
We know now. It's not a news.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nowhere did i see apc mentioned. Or are they the only opposition?

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by chemali: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Stop with this bullshit please!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by size38: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
GEJ's supporters and the PDP are doing everything humanly possible on earth to cover GEJ's failure as a president. But it is too late because GEJ has been on the spotlight for long for his failure. GEJ's supporters would have used the same time, energy, and resources used in castigating APC and Nigerians who say anything against GEJ's govt to advice him well.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by egift(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP is an alarmist. Are you saying you have more clue than the Zoologist?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Dexpro: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oga abeg oooo.....I no be alarmist.....
egift:
OP is an alarmist. Are you saying you have more clue than the Zoologist?

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by nuclearboy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Which of the opposition - the ones inside P DP (Kaita, IBB and co) or those outside the party? If outside, which party

Be specific rather than throw insinuations.

And then we need to understand - if we believe him now, we have to believe Ihejerika truly is what the man said - we can't be picking and choosing
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Dexpro: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmm......
nuclearboy:
Which of the opposition - the ones inside P DP (Kaita, IBB and co) or those outside the party? If outside, which party

Be specific rather than throw insinuations.

And then we need to understand - if we believe him now, we have to believe Ihejerika truly is what the man said - we can't be picking and choosing
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by ChimaAdeoye: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dexpro:
I doubt the credibility of this report........Or what do you think?

**Senior politicians of a major opposition party are helping in transferring money from Al Qaeda to Boko Haram.

The acclaimed negotiator for the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram, Dr. Stephen Davis has announced another alarm about the kidnaped Chibok school girls.

Mr Davis accuses opposition politicians of hindering the freedom and release of the Chibok schoolgirls abducted by Boko Haram in April this year.
Further to the delayed release of the girls and the reasons for it, he warned that if the girls are set free without the leaders of Boko Haram either reined in or their sponsors stopped, Nigeria should expect an endless orgy of abductions by the same group in future.

In an interview Davis granted a UK news network, Channel 4 few days ago, he stated that: “The Nigerian opposition politicians sponsoring Boko Haram have to be stopped if hundreds of local girls are to be saved.”

The credibility of the platform given to Davis was an indication that international support for his allegations is rapidly gaining acceptance. He claimed to have been frustrated by a number of unsuc­cessful attempts to secure the abducted girls’ release, and alleged that from the Nigerian media, he saw an undeniable connection between the Chibok girls’ fate and cutting off the funding that is Boko Haram’s lifeblood.

In particular, he emphasized the role some “senior politicians of a major opposition party are playing in channeling money from Al Qaeda to Boko Haram. ”
He argued that “these individuals are bank-rolling the group’s brutal activities to create instability ahead of the February 2015 Nigerian general election. There would be an endless cycle of evil if the Chibok girls are freed without the group’s sponsors being stopped. It would simply lead to many more young women being taken in their place.”
A uk online report noted that: “The need to tackle terrorism at its source rather than simply through military action has been major news in the UK for close to a month. Some military chiefs recently grabbed national headlines when they announced that cutting off the financing that keeps terror groups armed and dangerous is key to the overall strategy of winning the war on terror.”

Davis further cautioned that: “Tackling the moneymen behind Boko Haram must be an essential part of the West’s anti-terror approach. At the same time, those politicians implicated in the terror funding scandal must be investigated without delay.

To do otherwise would mean unleashing untold trauma and devastation on hundreds more innocent Nigerian girls. To these young women and their families, the cost of further inaction would be incalculable.”

Nigerian are not in doubt of this revelation. it is a shame!!!

Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com

The white guy may be saying the truth. But I believe his intention is to blackmail people to pay up or he would mention their names. It has nothing to do with love for Nigeria.

Let him advise his fellow Australians, we don't need oyibo help. They never genuinely help when it involves Africans.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by RichDad1(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
APC Haters...

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Dexpro: 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
True talk....
ChimaAdeoye:

The white guy may be saying the truth. But I believe his intention is to blackmail people to pay up or he would mention their names. It has nothing to do with love for Nigeria.

Let him advise his fellow Australians, we don't need oyibo help. They never genuinely help when it involves Africans.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Dexpro: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
tongue tongue tongue tongue
RichDad1:
APC Haters...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by Johnnyessence(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
hope for Nigeria online newspaper is a PDP newspaper hope for Nigeria and Tanoid are working together.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! APC Is Stopping The Chibok Girls Rescue. - Stephen Davis by philantoxx(m): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
all we need is the release of the girls.
no propaganda needed

(1) (Reply)

20 PDP House Of Reps. Members May Defect To APC Tomorrow / Buhari And The Murder Of 11 NYSC Members (graphic Photo) / EXCLUSIVE: Preliminary National Presidential Election Results Show Buhari Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.