Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? (1550 Views)

No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari / Lagos-ibadan Expressway Ready In 24 Months –fashola / First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Did Buhari promise to improve electricity supply in Nigeria if he wins presidency? if not, why not? what is Buhari's policy on electricity improvement in the country?

Apparently PDP has spent $16 billion in the past 15 years, how much will Buhari spend?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by Kayceo2010: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
WaYaSay...?? Only you dey ask and answer at the same time.. Xplain
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
It looks like the OP is confused.
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Am confused oh! PDP spent billions, still no light, Buhari nko? What's his plan for light? He appears silent on this, electricity is at least the second or third biggest problem in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by agriboom: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op lets look at it this way

Let's say GEJ, Atiku, Buhari, Fashola, Sambo, Rochas, tinubu, Obj, IBB and Kwankwaso all promise you they'll fix it whithin 24 months, take away sentiments, how many in the list will you truly believe without thinking twice?

I can almost bet my life it will be just 2 unless you are not completely honest with yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
agriboom:
@op lets look at it this way

Let's say GEJ, Atiku, Buhari, Fashola, Sambo, Rochas, tinubu, Obj, IBB and Kwankwaso all promise you they'll fix it whithin 24 months, take away sentiments, how many in the list will you truly believe without thinking twice?

I can almost bet my life it will be just 2 unless you are not completely honest with yourself

Actually its only one (1). Only one person on your list gas been able to perform under our current democracy. Even those who had unlimited power under military regimes were not able to perform.
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by dexter1983(m): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
faithin9ja:
Did Buhari promise to improve electricity supply in Nigeria if he wins presidency? if not, why not? what is Buhari's policy on electricity improvement in the country?

Apparently PDP has spent $16 billion in the past 15 years, how much will Buhari spend?

Its actually $35 billion ....
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
$35 billion, let Buhari tell us how he will improve electricity
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by ogb5(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
faithin9ja:

This pikin, why are you asking nonsense question. Did Buhari campaign on any economic policy or economic blueprint?

Buhari only promise is that he will not be corrupt. Once you have buhari, believe me, without any economic planning, Nigerians will start enjoying constant electricity.

The power plants will simply look at Buhari and start springing from thin air.
Even the criminals like Tinubu and Atiku who will help in putting buhari in power will automatically change their ways and stop stealing when buhari becomes the ruler.
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
It is more than than Thief Obasanjo alone stole spent $16Bn on power and at least $16Bn more have been squandered by PDP govts since.
faithin9ja:

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by anonimi: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
faithin9ja:
$35 billion, let Buhari tell us how he will improve electricity

You go wait tire, my dear brother.
Buhari only has one plan and one plan only - to stop corruption by locking EVERYONE up in jail......okay actually NOT every CORRUPT person will be locked up. He will put his kinsmen in house arrest, just as he did to President Shehu Shagari in 1983/84 while the Vice President, Alex Ekwueme was thrown into jail shocked If you are his paddy man and helped him win election he will simply IGNORE your corrupt practices, just as he did for the 53 suitcases of forex brought in by his Aide-de-Camp while currency exchange was going on under his military DICTATORSHIP.

ogb5:

This pikin, why are you asking nonsense question. Did Buhari campaign on any economic policy or economic blueprint?

Buhari only promise is that he will not be corrupt. Once you have buhari, believe me, without any economic planning, Nigerians will start enjoying constant electricity.

The power plants will simply look at Buhari and start springing from thin air.
Even the criminals like Tinubu and Atiku who will help in putting buhari in power will automatically change their ways
and stop stealing when buhari becomes the ruler.

Abi oh na so we go dey see am for miracle upon magic as the old soldier goes about flogging his "senseless & useless" fellow citizens into discipline shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by omenka(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
#I believe. cool
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by SirHouloo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Uninterrupted power supply isn't impossible if corruption can be wiped off.
Endeavour to check for the list of generating plants, their installed capacities and their present generating strength. You will be surprised at why some 760MW stations are not generating a kilowatt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by gatiano(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
ACHIEVABLE WITHIN A YEAR WITHOUT THE OYIBOS OR ANY FOREIGNERS FOR THAT MATTER, JUST GATHER 5 ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL & GEOLOGY STUDENTS FROM THE UNIVERSITIES AND POLYTECHICS ACROSS THE NATION, AND 10 ELECTRICIANS AND LIKES BEHIND EACH GROUP, 10 BEST ACCOUNTING, FINANCE AND BANKING STUDENTS. ANY MORE? ALL STUDENTS. THEIR PAYMENTS, 25 TO 40% CUT FROM ALL THEIR ELECTRICITY BILLS TILL THEY DIE AND AFTER THEY DIE 10% OFF FOR THE SURVIVING FAMILY. PLUS AN EXCELLENT DEGREE WITHOUT FINAL EXAMS AND DIRECT EMPLOYMENT. THAT WILL TAKE ME YES 24 MONTHS, NIGERIA WILL NEVER SEE DARKNESS AGAIN FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS ATLEAST.

MY REQUIREMENT- I WILL HAVE TO KILL OFF A LOT OF POLITHIEFCIANS, THAT INCLUDE SOME OTHER PEOPLE FOR THAT JOB, 10% OFF IN THE ELECTRICITY BILL FOR LIFE.
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
MrBigPrick:
I beiive Buhari can do it.................But Tinubu go chop the money.

Tell me what is Buhari policy on electricity, we are adults and we can understand difficult policies, let him explain or maybe you explain for him, not just corruption

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by Rawani: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Just wait & see what happens when he flushes out the generator and diesel importation cabal.
Re: Buhari To Ensure Electricity For All In 24 Months? by faithin9ja: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rawani:
Just wait & see what happens when he flushes out the generator and diesel importation cabal.

So because of the igbo traders that import China generators, billions of dollars power stations don't work, thousands of kilometres if power lines don't work, all transformers in the neighbourhood don't work? This type of simplistic reasoning is why the youth today cannot put up credible candidates.

Let Buhari name the generator importers or diesel importers that are spoiling our power stations, he doesn't need to be president to do that.

Please give us credible policies

(1) (Reply)

Sell Gej To Me In There Sentences / Obasanjo Blames Babangida, Abacha, Buhari, Others For Power Sector Decay / Twi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.