Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. (6395 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Love The Boy On My Display Picture? / Which scenario will hurt you more? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by rigarmortis: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
extremely st.upid and misleading post.
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by valkaka(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
izaray:
Sweety dnt worry urself dear, no mature minds, we classify spending a weekend or a night with either ur guy or a fiancee as a prostitution, except if oxford dictionary has finally change d definition of prostitution over d night! That ops might be a deeper life member who do their tins only in secret, no offense!

hmmmmm.....aint a deeper life member..am a christian,i dnt do my tins in secret cos am nt perfect..am a sinner tooo...the point here is dat you are running away frm the obvious..dnt try and justify the acts......spending nights and weekends at ur boyfriends.Sometimes we think that "everyone is doing it," and there are a lot that are, but there are also a lot of Christians who are waiting for marriage before they have sex. They want to do things God’s way, knowing He knows best, since He is the one who invented love, romance, and marriage. He also knows the temptations, but He has said if we are willing to let Him help us He will provide a way of escape. "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man [woman]; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by izaray(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
valkaka:

hmmmmm.....aint a deeper life member..am a christian,i dnt do my tins in secret cos am nt perfect..am a sinner tooo...the point here is dat you are running away frm the obvious..dnt try and justify the acts......spending nights and weekends at ur boyfriends.Sometimes we think that "everyone is doing it," and there are a lot that are, but there are also a lot of Christians who are waiting for marriage before they have sex. They want to do things God’s way, knowing He knows best, since He is the one who invented love, romance, and marriage. He also knows the temptations, but He has said if we are willing to let Him help us He will provide a way of escape. "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man [woman]; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13)
My dear i was not referring to you either, i was addressing my comment to one nagging op up dey!
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by agohmamuda(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
razzydoo:
mamuda, so u sef dey here? Nice one bro...you know who's talking to you already *wink*

Laffing my .as out. Razy my guy. I dey oh. I don dey find my guys here since forever. I go follow u asap.
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
OP in your mind u have written well ooh but this is nothing more than just self righteous propaganda
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by ritalori2(f): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
Ladies are d cause of their own problems. They always say "I need a serious guy" "someone I can settle down with". They don't like the truth. And some wicked men/guys will say stuffs just to get dem laid.
what is wrong with a lady saying I need a serious guy?! undecided
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by Natasha2(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice post but I strongly disagree with that "no man who. . . Would allow you spend weekends" Its not true you cant generalize like that.
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by razzydoo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:

Laffing my .as out. Razy my guy. I dey oh. I don dey find my guys here since forever. I go follow u asap.
correct nigga
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by agohmamuda(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
ritalori2:
what is wrong with a lady saying I need a serious guy?! undecided

No vex, was watching 2014 spider man while commenting. Abeg. By d way, my name is Frank.
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by ritalori2(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:

No vex, was watching 2014 spider man while commenting. Abeg. By d way, my name is Frank.
just a sincere question "Frank". no vexing involved!
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by jujunaty(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stupid thread... u go just make girls dispose the person weh really wan marry her. WORKER oF iNIQUITY grin
Re: I Know This Will Hurt Every ' Boy ' On My Platform, But It's The Truth.. by lahit14(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
rayanate:
Cute write-up. Shame it won't matter to a lot of peeps.

Ur right, somtimes I wondr wht its like, being a woman, well again I can only wonder!! Am sure its not an easy tin to own a pusi thus becoming d object of imagination in many mens dreams, tossd and wooed around in a bid to devour whts remaining underneth. Bottom line, its not easy being a woman. I applaud ya'll

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / Ever Seen A Lady With Big Thighs? Here Are Their Struggles / Turkish Lady Looking For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Her And Ran Away (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.