Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life (6350 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Favourite, Three Girls, Same School / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Make Sure You Run From These Girls I Am About To Mention

Analqueenluci: She Is A Soldier And The Meal For Top Generals, if You Enter That Game You Are Finished. You Cannot Stand The Military Contenders.

2. UyaiIncomparabl: This One Is An Online Lioness, but In Real Life She Is A Puppy, she Wont Talk, she Avoids People And Eye Contacts and She Is Very Good At Disappointing because She Is Afraid Of Leaving Her Comfort Zone. But My Brothers, dont You Dare Sleep Near Her With Both Eyes Closed, she Will Stab You To Death And Cook Stew With Your Blood

3. Sisterfire: My Favourite Mama, I Hope You Didnt Send Her A Pm, she Is The Cobra That Science Labelled Most Poisonous. This Lady Should Be Feared.

By The Way I Have A Cure To Coronavirus, its Already On Amazon. Get The Book For N500

5 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 9:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Send An Email To eldagodz@gmail.com if You Want To Buy My Book On Coronavirus, if You Are A Scientist Then the Content Of My Book Can Win You A Nobel prize If You Try Out Its Content before Other Scientists do.

No Long Story, the Book Is Very Straight Forward To The Point and Its Cheap N500

Just Want To Save Lives

1 Like

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by dimexy247(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by seunlayi(m): 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Those girls don collect from you

3 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamPlato:
Send An Email To eldagodz@gmail.com if You Want To Buy My Book On Coronavirus, if You Are A Scientist Then the Content Of My Book Can Win You A Nobel prize If You Try Out Its Content before Other Scientists do.

No Long Story, the Book Is Very Straight Forward To The Point and Its Cheap N500

Just Want To Save Lives
why don't you use the content of your book to win Nobel prize instead,abi you no like am?

UnaToto

11 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
IamPlato:

Just Want To Save Lives

Your marketing strategy is wacky and screams desperation. shocked

Meanwhile, have you tried saving the lives of the people around you with the book first before asking people to buy a fruitless book with their hard earned money?

Lol. Even went to say ''This book will win you a Nobel Prize ''. What foolery! grin

Anything to just chase clouts and rip people off their coins.

12 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by kestolove95(m): 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cum nd take sense
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by HMarshal(m): 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol mad man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 18, 2020
All you nairaland script writers, producers, and actors behind the phone screen.

Attention cravers!

2 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 5:58am On Mar 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Meanwhile, have you tried saving the lives of the people around you with the book first before asking people to buy a fruitless book with their hard earned money?

Lol. Even went to say ''This book will win you a Nobel Prize ''. What foolery! grin

the People That Liked Your Comments Can Never Have Sense but You Still Can.

I'm not Desperate Girl, just Felt Like Sharing even Though I Know Nigerians Are Lazy Readers Who Love So Much Free Stuff, even With Free Stuff Some Of You Still Cant Deliver Value Required just Like You My Darling Victoria, Beautiful But Deliver Less Than I Expected.

If You Had Joined Me we Would Be Making Wave Together, but You Are Mentally Lazy while I Am Mentally Strong, you Love Your Comfort Zone Too Much. wink
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 6:00am On Mar 18, 2020
UnaToto:
why don't you use the content of your book to win Nobel prize instead,abi you no like am?

UnaToto
Nobel Prize Is Not And Is Never A Part Of my Objective, I Am Giving This On A Platter Of Gold.
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 6:02am On Mar 18, 2020
seunlayi:
Those girls don collect from you
If They Catch Me Then I Will Probably Be Dead
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 6:03am On Mar 18, 2020
kestolove95:
Cum nd take sense
Use The Right Words Girl...
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by seunlayi(m): 7:30am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
If They Catch Me Then I Will Probably Be Dead
don't die bro, you must survive to tell others your story
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Iceyjay(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I want to bang you right now. grin
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 8:22am On Mar 18, 2020
seunlayi:
don't die bro, you must survive to tell others your story
I'M A SURVIVOR BRO.

I Know All Their Tricks and Stunts

That Girl UyaiIncomparabl is Very Dangerous avoid Her Bro, thank Me Later

4 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Iceyjay:
I want to bang you right now. grin
will you shut up and get lost angry
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by seunlayi(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
I'M A SURVIVOR BRO.

I m not into dating, stopped that shits over 25yrs ago. It is my wife or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by seunlayi(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
I'M A SURVIVOR BRO.

but are you a male or female?
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by drnoel: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:

Analqueenluci: She Is A Soldier And The Meal For Top Generals, if You Enter That Game You Are Finished. You Cannot Stand The Military Contenders.

2. UyaiIncomparabl: This One Is An Online Lioness, but In Real Life She Is A Puppy, she Wont Talk, she Avoids People And Eye Contacts and She Is Very Good At Disappointing because She Is Afraid Of Leaving Her Comfort Zone. But My Brothers, dont You Dare Sleep Near Her With Both Eyes Closed, she Will Stab You To Death And Cook Stew With Your Blood

3. Sisterfire: My Favourite Mama, I Hope You Didnt Send Her A Pm, she Is The Cobra That Science Labelled Most Poisonous. This Lady Should Be Feared.

By The Way I Have A Cure To Coronavirus, its Already On Amazon. Get The Book For N500

Looks like this one is advertising market for her group. I don't even know how I came across this thread. Looks like village people at work again.
As regards Ur book, pls don't post fallacy. It's misleading. I am a part-time scientist and there is no cure yet for coronavirus.
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by Greatzeus(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2020
Most nairaland guys are not just Jobless and broke, they are pussy whipped. See what a guy old enough to be a CEO of a company could only create a topic to write. Spits tongue

5 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IDFWU(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:

I really dunno about no.1 and no.3 but I think there’s an atom of truth to no.2
You might know Uyai for 2 years and there will be no growth in the friendship, everything feels so basic like someone you just met yesterday. she is a nice person on a very good day and someone you dunno the rest of the days. It’s disappointing she’s like that, so into her comfort zone that it’s becoming toxic to the people around her. For Uyai, the world has to revolve the way she wants it, if only she could be a bit open minded and create a balance between her and people around her, listen to other people’s opinion and learn no man is an island but I doubt if she would ever do such. Regardless, she’s a rare gem.
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by abumeinben(m): 10:30am On Mar 18, 2020
Killer bean ni.

Laslas, they'll still agree for a date tongue
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by chinchonglee(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Greatzeus:
Most nairaland guys are not just Jobless and broke, they are pussy whipped. See what a guy old enough to be a CEO of a company could only create a topic to write. Spits tongue
u seem to be a fool from ur write up..

is ur father the CEO of any company
isn't he old enough to own a company??

1 Like

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:

... iamplato no.1 can't do nothing trust me ! She is just a corporal in d army! grin
...As 4 SisterFire she is less strong , A sister is fighting her spiritually since 2019 ...trust me
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

...Try and read M A.R.Y one of his book u will love it.

....Stop hating Guuuush! sad
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by stanisbaratheon: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol

This is a funny thread
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... iamplato no.1 can't do nothing trust me ! She is just a corporal in d army! grin
...As 4 SisterFire she is less strong , A sister is fighting her spiritually since 2019 ...trust me
grin

So Says The Queen of Evil.

I Just Didnt Add Your Name Because I Just Might not Wake Up Tomorrow grin
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
grin

So Says The Queen of Evil.

I Just Didnt Add Your Name Because I Just Might not Wake Up Tomorrow grin
...Nna what's dis fear about me , I was so maltreated at little age n I swore to destroy my enemies that's all about me ...I don't forgive wicked people and rapist
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
I Created A Funny Thread And People Like UyaiIncomparabl could Stop Having Orgasm in Here And Her Anuslickers Happily Lickin Her Creampiie. What Life
Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by IamPlato(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Nna what's dis fear about me , I was so maltreated at little age n I swore to destroy my enemies that's all about me ...I don't forgive wicked people and rapist
this One Is Deep oh

And You Still Have Refused To Share Your Story With me so I Can Write On It.

2 Likes

Re: Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
IamPlato:
this One Is Deep oh

And You Still Have Refused To Share Your Story With me so I Can Write On It.
...When u said I shud pay u N100k 4 dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That Akwa Ibom Girls Don't Like Marrying Outside Their State (pics) / Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money? / Funny And Crazy Pix (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.