Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6218866 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amanmahmud: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pls how much do they pay NPHCDA entry level
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by orimahspence: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2015
Pls How much does A Bsc entry level NDLEA earn?

How much does an administrative staff working with the THE PRESIDENCY earn (entry level )
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogrin(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
Please I would like to ask if Engineers in Ministry of Environment are paid with another scale aside CONPASS and given allowances? God bless.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=donbello post=35603390][/quote]
98k excluding housing allowance
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ruqoyah26(f): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
please is it true that federal civil service commission form is out? If yes, please I need form. Save a soul from poverty led by unemployed... #crying #
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
ruqoyah26:
please is it true that federal civil service commission form is out? If yes, please I need form. Save a soul from poverty led by unemployed... #crying #

federal civil service form is available 24/7. just go to there office and ask for it. it is suppose to be free but the staffs are hoarding and selling it illegaly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usfreshen: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2015
ruqoyah26:

Am so surprise that you are asking this here. The form is always available, just go to civil service commission and ask of your state commissioners office present all your document cause they will ask you of it before they give your the forms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by luvluvluv: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
usfreshen:

Am so surprise that you are asking this here. The form is always available, just go to civil service commission and ask of your state commissioners office present all your document cause they will ask you of it before they give your the forms.

And after dat wats next? Are they goin 2 call one for apt test or wat??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usfreshen: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2015
luvluvluv:

And after dat wats next? Are they goin 2 call one for apt test or wat??

My form has been with me since last year, I have not submitted not to even talk of been called upon for interview. You will only submit the form when there is any openings with the ministries. my advice for you is to do the first step by opening file or collecting form with them first.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shynrichies(m): 5:08am On Aug 11, 2015
engrjoe:
thanks for the info

please help with entry level salary to ministry of labour and productivity for HND holder
bro i just got my letter at the same ministry, please can u tell me more about the ministry and if there is any bonuses aside from the one in the letter and also is the ministry the best place to work living in abuja
i entered as gl8 step 2
please it's urgent GOD bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kaka22(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
shynrichies:

bro i just got my letter at the same ministry, please can u tell me more about the ministry and if there is any bonuses aside from the one in the letter and also is the ministry the best place to work living in abuja
i entered as gl8 step 2
please it's urgent GOD bless
How much is on the letter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
PLS WHO KNOWS MUCH About CUSTOM? Is it possible 4ANY Top Politician/Govt. official 2HELP SomeOne Process & Get Appointment Letters IN 2 CUSTOM Services b4 Dey do GENERAL RECRUITMENT/UnderGround Recruitment
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mattiu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
pls how much does v.I.o earn?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by say9ng(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
T
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by pabloaimar(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please what about federal medical centre (FMC), how much are they paying level 8 entry level who is not a medical doctor or nurse, but works there. I want to know how much is their basic salary. Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kaydem(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
FAAN with Msc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by heykims(m): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
But how come nobody mentioned medical doctors' CONMESS
Abeg how much does an house officer earn who is d lowest cadre considering the skipping stuff?
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by shynrichies(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
kaka22:

How much is on the letter?
710,880/annum
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
any idea of pay of a new entry medical doctor in fed ministry of health
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Amazingg: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2015
Abeg o me na connection I dey find to get a federal govt job. Please i'd gladly appreciate all genuine connections. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vivaobi: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
I heard the federal civil service commission are not recruiting but what amazes me is that some people are been employed daily in the same parastatal ...... Abeg, how did you people do it..... help

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Philadelphia: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
vivaobi:
I heard the federal civil service commission are not recruiting but what amazes me is that some people are been employed daily in the same parastatal ...... Abeg, how did you people do it..... help
Na today yansh dey back?

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ILuvMerije(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OCcool: 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls how much do entry level workers in laboratories in Military hospitals (under ministry of defence) earn and what is their salary structure, is it CONHESS? Responses to these questions would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niyinice: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2015
Pls how much do National biotechnology development agency (parastatal under federal ministry of science and technology) pay on Grade level 7, step 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dupe007: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls house what is the salary for entry level (level cool in LIRS and Federal Ministry of Health.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by toyad(m): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sal for 7 step 2 for NABDA Gross 1,110,095 per annum...let me knw if u r interested in thesal scale

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 31, 2015
how much does bed2 pay staffs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrintelligent(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2015
Please, how much does the Office of the Accountant General pays entry level grade 8?

Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bless4me: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please how much is federal fire service salary for HND holder

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thexzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2016
roman001:
Abeg, no vex this extra N200 ontop of 79K na for wetin?

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by OCcool: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2016
OCcool:
Pls how much do entry level workers in laboratories in Military hospitals (under ministry of defence) earn and what is their salary structure, is it CONHESS? Responses to these questions would be appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (2242) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ToyoFlo(f), emitsu123, Moniter0, MrbasHH, Coolsat(m), Hussen240, faithfuldon7(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.