Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6284072 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls how much does Ogun state ministry of education pays. entry level BScEd. those who work in d ministry not teachers
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
pls can someone here tell me about NESREA level 8?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by LEEMAH50(f): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls house what is the salary for entry level (level in NSCDC

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bless4me: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please house what is take home for HND holder in federal fire service thank
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by mrintelligent(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2016
LEEMAH50:
Pls house what is the salary for entry level (level in NSCDC

Go through the thread from page 1, you will see your answer there.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 22, 2016
NESREA level 8 or fresh grad is 130k
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by niello: 6:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Please what other benefits does a NAFDAC entry level staff enjoy besides the N80k - N82k salary?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by me69: 6:42am On Jan 23, 2016
This country is bleeding. Most of these agencies that generate money for government have the means to pay nigerians better package but won't do it because nobody would force them. While national assembly spends more than 20 states of our federation.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by solpat(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2016
thexzy:
Abeg, no vex this extra N200 ontop of 79K na for wetin?

D 200 naira on top Na to recharge your phone take call your people say you don get jobcheesy

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by solpat(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2016
md4u2:
navy,airforce ,army....NB with bsc or hnd ,,,monthly pay 184k for a start.....frsc, civil defence,prison,immigration and others 120k per monthly with out no 13 month.no xmas benifit

HNDs in Prisons don't take up to 120k per month. Its between 70k-80k because of the discrimination between HND & B.Sc. I don't know the actual figure HNDs earn in Immigrations and Civil Defence.
This figure I quoted here is based on your entry into the job. The HNDs earning up to 120k per month are those that have spent a number of years in a particular rank before they promoted to be at par with their B.Sc. counterparts. Its called Upgrading.

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 9:58am On Jan 23, 2016
chom4shizzle:
NESREA level 8 or fresh grad is 130k
is this for real? do u work there? pls i need a verified info because i hv always admired that establishment but i hv not gotten d exact connection that will land me a job there
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by naijainstinct: 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
What is the salary of an entry level staff (BSc) at Nigerian Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by thexzy(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2016
solpat:

D 200 naira on top Na to recharge your phone take call your people say you don get jobcheesy
LoL .....no be small thing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bass7: 5:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please help a sister, how do I get a federal ministry job? I was laid off in a bank due to downsizing..... God should please use anyone of you. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Molly17(f): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why not try dz out as well while trying to get fixed..#zero pain... http://payjob.xyz/?pay=Beauty
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usfreshen: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
bass7:
Please help a sister, how do I get a federal ministry job? I was laid off in a bank due to downsizing..... God should please use anyone of you. God bless

To the best of my knowledge you have to go to abuja and open file with the civil service commission. And follow up with your state commissioner representing your state at the civil service commission.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Goldencollins: 1:49am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls who knows how much NCC is paying for entry level 8 (Nigerian communication commission)

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bass7: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
usfreshen:

To the best of my knowledge you have to go to abuja and open file with the civil service commission. And follow up with your state commissioner representing your state at the civil service commission.

thank you very much but what's the address in abuja?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by usfreshen: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
bass7:

thank you very much but what's the address in abuja?
Just google it.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
@Nduwin, Am very sure, I hv 3 frends dere
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2016

that's a gud news then,i must get a job there dis yr,so help me God!Amen o! thanks for d info sis
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by sucobaba(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
chom4shizzle:
Good evening,I really need to ask something from you privately. Please kindly check your PM.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nduwin(f): 9:40pm On Feb 14, 2016
how about National Gallery of Arts? who knows the take home pay for HND entry level?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by orisly: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
Salary of lastma pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ehix89(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2016
only wish I cld get a job frm dis fed govt firm, no level untel u get 1st class connection in govt, dat wont deter me sha,,,mk dem begin recruit jare mk I submit cv
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by femaks(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2016
please who knows the full pay package for NAF DSSC and other benefits for entry level.

Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by scampy(m): 11:11am On Mar 24, 2016
raylord:
pls how much does Ogun state ministry of education pays. entry level BScEd. those who work in d ministry not teachers

Bro, make we relate na. Abeg quote me here. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
scampy:

Bro, make we relate na. Abeg quote me here. thanks.
how far
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by seriesmile: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Apart from Foreign Affairs & Justice, other Federal Ministries received 50 - 52K as level 8 officer.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by scampy(m): 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
raylord:
how far

I dey o. I dey Ogun, egba to be precise, I go like make we talk for phone. Please ehn. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: isah2006, davefieldpop(m), orgnite(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.