Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6283998 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bass7: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2016
usfreshen:

To the best of my knowledge you have to go to abuja and open file with the civil service commission. And follow up with your state commissioner representing your state at the civil service commission.

Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 26, 2016
scampy:

I dey o. I dey Ogun, egba to be precise, I go like make we talk for phone. Please ehn. thanks.
Send ur number
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ayaba03(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Pls those of you working in this agencies and ministries how can I bid for petty contracts from your offices since not everybody can be accomodated as a civil servant.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anitame(f): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Nduwin:
how about National Gallery of Arts? who knows the take home pay for HND entry level?

Hi. Did you get employment there? I got last year but we've been on hold till now. Done documentation and been posted sef.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mekyno(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Greetings. Its a bit urgent pls pals. Pls can any1 tell me how much TCN and NIA pay gradute trainee (entry level)? Tnx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
any idea of salary of EFCC graduate cader (HND)
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Anitame:

Hi. Did you get employment there? I got last year but we've been on hold till now. Done documentation and been posted sef.
Please how can we talk off nairaland? My instinct tells me that I have had interactions with you. You were posted to Kaduna, Finance and Account department? Am I correct?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimlords(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
md4u2:
ncaa pay.....190k bsc,L7 150 NB faan pay lower

Its not true. NCAA PAY SLIGHTLY ABOVE 100K WHILE FAAN PAY BELOW 100K FR ENTRY LEVEL. D DIFFERENCE IS AROUND 20K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimlords(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello Friends, please can someone state categorically the take home salary for grade level 8 for federal airport authority of nigeria. The minister of aviation said the recruitment will be conducted around june and 5000 graduates will b employed. Also i need to know the components of the allowances too. Jim frm abuja thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
jimlords:
Hello Friends, please can someone state categorically the take home salary for grade level 8 for federal airport authority of nigeria. The minister of aviation said the recruitment will be conducted around june and 5000 graduates will b employed. Also i need to know the components of the allowances too. Jim frm abuja thanks
FAAN level 8 - N98k
housing each year- N500k

4 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by damzy88: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
dahaz:
FAAN level 8 - N98k housing each year- N500k
what of efcc?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimlords(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hello guys, pls what's faan's take home pay fr graduates grate level 8
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimlords(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
damzy88:
what of efcc?

Someone who claimed he is a staff said 84k fr grade level 8, how do we reconcile this information?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by debbie(f): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Pls what's the salary for NAMA entry and midlevel currently...someone needs the info.Thanks
jimlords:

Its not true. NCAA PAY SLIGHTLY ABOVE 100K WHILE FAAN PAY BELOW 100K FR ENTRY LEVEL. D DIFFERENCE IS AROUND 20K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jimlords(m): 4:51am On Apr 17, 2016
NAMA 75-90K
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
damzy88:
what of efcc?
no idea
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anitame(f): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rexology:

Please how can we talk off nairaland? My instinct tells me that I have had interactions with you. You were posted to Kaduna, Finance and Account department? Am I correct?

I sent you a PM now. Kindly check your mail and reply.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Anitame:

I sent you a PM now. Kindly check your mail and reply.
Please text me as long as you see this number so I can delete it Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anitame(f): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
hi
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Anitame:

OK. seen but I don't have airtime. Are you on whatsapp?
Yes!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Rexology: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2016
Anitame:

OK. seen but I don't have airtime. Are you on whatsapp?
Please modify your quote and delete my number. Thanks hoping to see your what's app message.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Anitame(f): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=Rexology post=44824874]
Yes! [/quote
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
seriesmile:
Apart from Foreign Affairs & Justice, other Federal Ministries received 50 - 52K as level 8 officer.
Please how much is level 8 paid in foreign affairs?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by beckissluv(f): 2:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Please somebody should me
i need a federal govt job,i dnt knw how to go abt it,i graduated for some yrs now,no job,plssssss those that can help should drop a mail for me using this email address becky_love2020@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Please what is the present pay for DSSC Nigerian Army (lieutenant)?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by omo17(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2016
usfreshen:

To the best of my knowledge you have to go to abuja and open file with the civil service commission. And follow up with your state commissioner representing your state at the civil service commission.

Pls is it only ministry job one can get through fed civil service, which body is controlling other agencies nd parastatas? Thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
omo17:

Pls is it only ministry job one can get through fed civil service, which body is controlling other agencies nd parastatas? Thanks
federal character commision
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by weiss1(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2016
Greetings.. Please I need info about the salary of neco and Inec graduate entry level, thanks...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlexisM16: 10:37am On May 14, 2016
Please, do I need to fill out a civil service form before I apply to work with EFCC or INEC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dahaz(m): 5:07pm On May 14, 2016
AlexisM16:
Please, do I need to fill out a civil service form before I apply to work with EFCC or INEC?
No you dont!.civil service is only for federal ministries

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by archdon: 8:04pm On May 14, 2016
Plz does anyone kws the salary structure of these parastatal 1.Nigerian Port Authority (NPA)
2. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA
3 . National Clearing and Forwarding Agency (NCFA)
4. Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)
5. Nigerian Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinna002: 10:07pm On May 14, 2016
Please is INEC recruiting or is it underground recruitment,, please reply
AlexisM16:

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (2259) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.