Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6253549 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by AlexisM16: 10:15pm On May 14, 2016
obinna002:
Please is INEC recruiting or is it underground recruitment,, please reply

Underground. Backdoor. Connection.

That's all I know. I don't even know the names of those that included my name and collected my documents. A friend's Dad is behind all of it.

I was just asked to chill and not worry about writing any test or anything like that.

grin
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 12:03pm On May 15, 2016
Hello all,
Please wats d pay for the below agencies and which level can they start with for bsc and masters ?
1.Dpr
2. cbn
3. firs
4. ncc
5. Cac
6. PPMC.
7. PENCOM
8. PTDF
9. PEF
10. NIMASA
11. NERC.
12. NDIC..
13. ITF..
14..PTAD..

Response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bezed(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2016
lamash:
Hello all,
Please wats d pay for the below agencies and which level can they start with for bsc and masters ?
1.Dpr
2. cbn
3. firs
4. ncc
5. Cac
6. PPMC.
7. PENCOM
8. PTDF
9. PEF
10. NIMASA
11. NERC.
12. NDIC..
13. ITF..
14..PTAD..

Response will be highly appreciated. Thank you
just start from first page, you will get all your information, its easy
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PhantomD(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2016
Please, does anyone know the entry salary for Neco...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by luky111: 7:46am On May 26, 2016
PhantomD:
Please, does anyone know the entry salary for Neco...
Please is neco recruiting?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by PhantomD(m): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
luky111:
Please is neco recruiting?
I think so, but it's an underground package, so if u have a way just do whatever you can about it...
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by bolinchin: 3:21pm On May 31, 2016
Please does anyone have a copy of the Harmonised Tertiary Institution Salary structure (HATISS) salary breakdown table.I tried searching for it on Google but I couldn't get it.What would be the take home pay of someone on HATISS 7 step 3 and HATISS 11 step 3.Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dharmielle: 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
Please does anyone have info on NDIC or BOI recruitment?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by archdon: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Blacksodje:
boi....basic is 350k xcluding other allowances such as tea,housing etc
nimasa shud b over 350k
Do u kw abt Nigeria inland waterways authority?

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by obinna002: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2016
Please, does anyone know the entry salary of NIPP
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Taiwosqee4u: 5:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pls can some1 tell me hw much research institutes like nimr, firro, nitr pay their researchers wit Msc. I'm a med parasitogist in d making. Urgent pls. Tanx
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by chemistry101: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2016
I need underground packaging...the street is not friendly. BSC chemistry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by narrowpathy(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2016
Please what is the entry level for Nigerian Communications Commission ( Ncc). Someone previously asked but no reply
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turlash: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
wat abt take home for lastma
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Bograd83(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by enshi(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2016
Pls whats the current pay for NSCDC and NIGERIA PRISONS thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Juleslove26: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please what's the format of aptitude test for federal government jobs
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by lamash: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Juleslove26:
Please what's the format of aptitude test for federal government jobs

Which of the agency?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by tenaciousJ(f): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Pencom and efcc
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by narrowpathy(m): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2016
Ncc and Nasrda too
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abolaji84(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
how much for bankof industry level 8 and level 10 engineering
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abolaji84(m): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is there anyone with the idea of salary scale for Bank of Industry level 8,level 10 and level 13? Hope to hear your response soon. Thanks my people in the houseIs there anyone with the idea of salary scale for Bank of Industry level 8,level 10 and level 13? Hope to hear your response soon. Thanks my people in the houseIs there anyone with the idea of salary scale for Bank of Industry level 8,level 10 and level 13? Hope to hear your response soon. Thanks my people in the house
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by jayquesamz: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2016
How much is the pay at National bureau of statistics in Abuja,

Does anyone know?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Paragon001(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
tq0074u:

127k entry level after tax and pension deductions
Pls, how reliable is this sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vanvinci(m): 2:22am On Jul 24, 2016
Morning all. Please, can someone categorize NOSDRA (Nigerian oil spill detection and response agency) under these:
Salary
Parastatal or Agency or Ministry
Contiss, etc.

And if the workers in HQ in Abuja collect the same salary with those at the zonal offices in Lagos, PH, etc.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amaben2020(m): 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
gambus007:
for MDA there are A,B,C. starting with C which is grade level 08 that is ministries is 48 to 56 without allowance.some ministries proffisional include allowance to dia salary like INFOMATION GET XTRA 10K while adminstrative officers go home with 52 or more.para-militry like civil defence,frsc,prison service etc for degree is 125k flat.customs service is not up to 100k is like 80k plus but dey pay them some amount at the end of the year which falls the same to others thats for conpass 08.firs,nema are scale B the same with para-militr but parastal wil add small amount.nnpc,dpr,npa they generate huge revence are scale A.enginers get better salary than admin.officer.in summary salary are all the same,its jst the allowance.basic salary for all civil servants is not up to 30k.pardon my mistakes am using fone to type

I appreciate the response, what's the allowance for level 8 step 2, admin officer 2 in a ministry

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amaben2020(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
HALLofFAME:
Its all depends on d agency or parastatal u work with .....My parastatal pays well....If u wana enjoy workin with d FG work with a parastatal dat has gud allowance package......I won't advise any one to work in d ministry because dia salary is peanut....My salary I earn wit d parastatal I work with is time 2 higher dan my friends salary workin in a ministry and both of us are FG workers hahaha

this sounds childish, can you get them a job in your parastatal? if not, k3ep quiet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by gambus007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
amaben2020:

I appreciate the response, what's the allowance for level 8 step 2, admin officer 2 in a ministry
After deduction all in all 52k.lolzzzzzz
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Olumyyde(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pls,has any federal worker in d house received july salary?our agency is yet to receive..tnx.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by amaben2020(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
gambus007:
After deduction all in all 52k.lolzzzzzz
kaiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by vanvinci(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
naijainstinct:

NOSDRA - 1,247,000+ per annum (no deductions yet)

NACA - 108, 000+ (monthly take home). they also get OT and DTA for travelling a lot.

NCFR - 50,000+ sad

I wont advise my enemy to pick up a ministry job........renumeration is so poor. The new government must try to harmonize public service salary structures........but for now, if you are on CONRAISS, CONPASS or CONTISS, good for you. If you are on CONPSS, hmmmm is all I can say.

wait o......i heard NITDA pays up to 300+ for entry level, can anyone confirm this?
naijainstinct:

NACA - 108, 000+ (monthly take home). they also get OT and DTA for travelling a lot.

NCFR - 50,000+ sad

I wont advise my enemy to pick up a ministry job........renumeration is so poor. The new government must try to harmonize public service salary structures........but for now, if you are on CONRAISS, CONPASS or CONTISS, good for you. If you are on CONPSS, hmmmm is all I can say.

wait o......i heard NITDA pays up to 300+ for entry level, can anyone confirm this?
naijainstinct:

NCFR - 50,000+ sad

Are you certain about nosdra?
Morning all. Please, can someone categorize NOSDRA
(Nigerian oil spill detection and response agency)
under these:
Salary
Parastatal or Agency or Ministry
Contiss, etc.
And if the workers in HQ in Abuja collect the same
salary with those at the zonal offices in Lagos, PH, etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Steve0979(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.