Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

How To Get Rid Of Jinn - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How To Get Rid Of Jinn (86007 Views)

How Can We Fight This Jinn? It Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Jinn Stories / Beware Of Jinn Disguising As Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by AlBaqir(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
@maclatunji, theory is easy to say compare to practical. Perhaps youve not experience such attack then you will know your theory of 'ignore' wont work. You dont ignore war . you prepare for it always and you've given the best advice in consistent dua and other forms of ibadat.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

We wish to get positive news within a month or less sister. Just sad that you dont have muslims who have guts around you. Just keep up with dua recommended here as much as you can. Inshallah, you will laugh last (positively). Jummah Mubarak
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
AlBaqir:
@maclatunji, theory is easy to say compare to practical. Perhaps youve not experience such attack then you will know your theory of 'ignore' wont work. You dont ignore war . you prepare for it always and you've given the best advice in consistent dua and other forms of ibadat.

Exactly.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Did you recite ayatul kursi et al before sleeping?
Alhamdulilah, do try and do rukya on yourself daily and keep to as many reccommendations as possible.
no I didn't recite ayat kursi wasn't planning on sleeping just wanted to tk a nap
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
bntY:

Wow! Sis. your are winning.This is not d time to relent.Pls hang in there.stick to d sunnatic advices and d storm will be over soon biiznillah.
inshaallah thanks
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=akanke79 post=27729134]
thanks sis for posting ths links ,got answers to some questions, like
the stabbing sensation on my tommy when I started to recide , and on link it says that jinns live in the womb in females while in chest for males. the grabbing of my arm before I could get up, on the link it indicates that jinns get out of the human body via hands or legs
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
kazlaw2000:

Its days of tyranny over you would soon be over bi rahmatillah
amin
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

What I mean by "ignore" is do not pay it attention. Diminish the regard you have for its stalking, look at it this way: "Can it stop you from eating, going to school etc? Just do things you want to do in your life that are positive.

Say your prayers regularly.

When it attacks, fight like a lioness, continue your prayers especially Ayatul Kursiyyu, ignore the pain as much as you can because most of it is an illusion. If you keep trying it will get weaker, the stronger you get, the weaker it would become InshaAllah.

I am sure it wants to live and if you are a threat to its existence, it should leave you alone.

I try to live my life as normal as possible even though when I'm around people I get this intense chest compression, anger ,frustration and just want to lash out at everyone and hv this strong urge to be all alone
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

I try to live my life as normal as possible even though when I'm around people I get this intense chest compression, anger ,frustration and just want to lash out at everyone and hv this strong urge to be all alone

Don't leave the company of people. Start breaking the hold of the Jinn.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
Empiree:
We wish to get positive news within a month or less sister. Just sad that you dont have muslims who have guts around you. Just keep up with dua recommended here as much as you can. Inshallah, you will laugh last (positively). Jummah Mubarak
you guys mean so much to me. jazaulahhu khiran
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
tbaba1234:

Exactly.

Being defeatest will not help her and please we are children of Adam (AS), God's vicegerent on earth. Every other creature should be under us including jinn.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
maclatunji:

Don't leave the company of people. Start breaking the hold of the Jinn.
its physically and mentally exhausting to be around people .
I get total tranquility when I'm alone in the dark or in the brthrm,weird .
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
AlBaqir:

Quoting me out of context. I am saying she should not allow fear of the Jinn paralyse her or prevent her from living her life. What do you know about the challenges anyone faces?

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
swtbby:

its physically and mentally exhausting to be around people .
I get total tranquility when I'm alone in the dark or in the brthrm,weird .

You have to stop living on the jinn's terms. It is not going to have an incentive to leave if you keep living according to its dictates.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
TREATING A CASE OF LOVE BETWEEN A JINN AND A HUMAN

The following surahs should be recorded Al fatiha,Baqarah,Yusuf, AlNoor, Al Saffat,Al Ikhlaas,.Al Falaq Ans An Nas.The patient should listen to them and drink water over which the Quran has been recited and smear the body with olive oil until Allah relieves him of this problem.then the front and back passages should be smeared with musk in the morning and evening.
culled from Jinn and Human Sickness,pg 151-152

Tips to expel the lustful Jinn العشق

The lustful jinn or the settled jinn that exploits the body in a lustful way must be prevented from doing so by using the following method. One may be disturbed at night and in many cases the lustful jinn may attempt to take advantage of the afflicted person’s body in a sexual way or even through dreams. If you are affected in this way please apply the following
1) Apply black musk or white musk to the front of the body, particularly the ‘awra. If one does not have musk then olive oil that has been read upon. This is to be done every night before bed. Or the best way is to heat up olive oil and add white Must or black musk & use it as a cream for the whole body [it's very good as a moisturiser too ^^]
2) Apply musk also to ones pillow or night clothes.
3) The person must not sleep naked.
4) The afflicted should say “بسم الله الذي لا اله إلا هو” when removing clothes.
5) Recite the morning and evening remembrance.
6) Abstain from sinning and observe the limits of Allah.
7) During periods of time where one is severely disturbed during their sleep, request someone to sleep in the same room i.e try not to sleep alone.
cool Do not sleep except that you are in wudu and that you’ve read surat al ikhlas, falaq and Naas and you spittle in to your hands and wipe your body as per the sunnah of the messenger s.a.w before he’d sleep.
Also recite ayat al kursi and the last two ayat of al baqara.
If you know someone who is afflicted please pass on this information.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LLhVtA-aOw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM_SNE4GfNs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXxwk307vY

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
^Thank you sis.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by Empiree: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2014
akanke79:

Ma'am, how did you feel when you read everything you posted here?. You really got nerve posting these. You got me watching my back and shoulders grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2014
My dear sister,
I posted the videos for people to appreciate and understand the kind of entity she is dealing with .It is not meant to scare anyone but to make the sister in question understand that she might not be able to fight it alone if the Jinn makes her go violent,lose her speech,cause paralysis in the leg so she cannot go out of the house she needs experienced Raqi who follows the quran and sunnah.I have heard of a 36 year old lady who was possessed by a lover jinn ,the lady was paralysed and the jinn chases her suitors away.on reciting ruqyah on the sister the jinn said he was married to her and they have 5 children together so it decided to paralyse the sister so couldnot go out of her house.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2014
The lover jinn is like a jealous husband who always wants his wife to be with him alone and no one else.They are very stubborn but it will leave when continous ruqyah is made and the jinn is made to promise never to come back to the sister or any other muslim,in the event it comes back may the Wrath of Allah be upon him.The sister in question might needs one , two or many sessions of Ruqyah only Allah knows how long it could take,she will need to be very patient and know that every trial is from AAllah .We live in a world where jinn possession and affliction is the order of the day,many are afflicted but they never know until some life changing events happen just because one is pious doesnot mean Allah will not test you with these things.At the end of it all you come out brave ,courage ous and nothing can ever scare you in life about jinns and evil doers(withcraft).You get closer to God and appreciate Islam as the only solution to problem encountered by mankind.I will appreciate if the sister can enumerate the things her former has done in her case.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2014
Ruqya Treatment by Raaqi’s

Ruqya treatment options are on the rise, and with a number of people to contact in the UK, it is important we know enough to stay safe and choose who we go to wisely.

Before we go into detail, let’s examine the terms here: The term ‘Ruqya’ refers to recitation of the Qur’an, seeking refuge in Allah and supplication used to ask for a cure for an ailment by Allah SWT. The ailment does not necessarily have to be physical, but includes psychological, emotional and those related to black magic/envy and jinn possession. See the page ‘Ruqya‘ if you have not already done so.

Initially all forms of ruqya were prohibited but later on, he (Peace and Blessing upon Him) allowed people to use only the ruqya that he approved, or that did not contain shirk.

Jabir Bin ‘Abdillah (RA) reported that Allah’s Messenger (Peace and Blessing upon Him) prohibited ruqa. Then, some people from the tribe of ‘Umr Bin Hazam came to him and said, “We have a ruqyah that we used to use for scorpion and snake stings; but you have now prohibited using ruqa.” And they showed it to him. He (Peace and Blessing upon Him) said:

‘I do not see anything wrong in it. Anyone among you who can benefit his brother should do so.’ (Muslim)

We can therefore tell that ruqya is permissible so long as it does not contain any shirk. There are three basic principles which permissible ruqya should meet (Ibn Hajar rahimuhullah);

1) It must be with the speech of Allah (Qur’aan) and his names and attributes.

2) It must be in the Arabic language, or what is known to be its meaning in other languages.

3) To believe that Ruqya has no benefit by itself, but the benefits are from Allah.

The term ‘Raaqi’ is used for an Islamic ‘Spiritual healer’ or exorcist and refers to someone who has knowledge of Islam, of Ruqya treatment through education and experience, and performs ruqya treatment for individuals with ailments who are unable to perform ruqya upon themselves (self ruqya). A person may not be able to perform ruqya on themselves if they ar severely unwell or do not have sufficient knowledge or understanding of their ailment.

De-Bunking the confusion around Ruqya Treatment

Before contacting a Raqi one must ensure they are calling someone whom they can trust practices according to the Qur’an and Sunnah and will have care and concern for the people involved. Unfortunately, there are a great number of ‘fake’ raqi’s under the guise of practicing according to Islam but are in fact, magicians/phonies who want to make your matters worse and more often than not, rip you off.

To make matters more confusing, there are a number who mix permissible types of ruqya with haraam/prohibited actions in order to bring about results and use this to disadvantage, harm and confuse the ummah who are desperately seeking help. But all is not lost, if we hold firm to the Qur’an and Sunnah a muslim will never be led astray by all of the misguidance they bring.

Signs of a Genuine Raqi;

He will be somebody who firmly believes in Tawheed and is free from all types of shirk, kufr and misguidance and does not associate himself with beliefs/actions that may lead one to fall into any of these categories.

He will be somebody who has firm belief in Allah, His Messenger and all other articles of faith.

He is somebody other muslims can account for (i.e. the brother is known in the community as somebody who is pious, practicing, genuine etc.)

He will be one who follows the Sunnah, acts according to it and will advise his patients to do the same.

He will perform ruqya hoping for reward from Allah.

He will perform ruqya seeking assistance from Allah alone without any partners/intermediaries to cure his patients and will ask for cure from Him.

His ruqya will not stray into those methods which are prohibited by the Qur’an and Sunnah.

His ruqya will be free from Shirk.

His ruqya will not be for worldly gains (although charging is permissible, a reasonable price is recognisable from an overly-expensive treatment)

Further conditions of a Raaqi:

1) He must have sincerity in worshipping Allah and have a good intention in treating people

2) He must be firm in his obedience to Allah, and keep away form all that is forbidden

3) He must keep far away from all unlawful places and situations that canlead to what is forbidden, for example isolating himself with a female, etc.

4) He must guard the affairs of his patients and protect their secrets.

5) he must propagate the religion of Allah. Give the Patient advice and admontitions on the rights of Allah with regards to His commandments and prohibitions.

6) He should have knowledge about the affairs of the patient and sicknesses

7) He should have knowledge about the reality of Jinns (so as not to have them harm or threaten him while curing the patient)

Who else can perform ruqya?

Although you can see an expert raqi for ruqya, anyone who believes in Allah, saves himself from shirk, practices that which Allah has ordered and refrains from major and minor sins can perform ruqya for anyone who needs it, and inshAllah this is a means for a great reward.

YOU ARE YOUR OWN PRACTITIONER

Dear brother/sister, you are capable of doing ruqya for yourself and establish the ruqya for your family and children. This method is in fact better from many angles. See ’Self Ruqya‘

It is in cases where self ruqya is not possible due to severe illness or not knowing what your ailments is and where more knowledge and experience is required, that one should seek ruqya from someone else. This is discussed further in the ‘Self-Ruqya‘article and we urge you to read that article.

http://www.ruqyasupport.com/ruqya-treatment-by-raaqis/

How to Identify Non-Authentic Raqi’s

A non-authentic raqi will be someone who is unable to meet the above criteria but also somebody who possesses the opposite characteristics so for example;

whilst with a genuine raqi the brothers in his community may be able to account for him, a magician or a fake raqi is somebody who stays away from the ummah at large and prefers to stay alone (oftentimes communicating and serving the shayateen) or is not seen at the mosque for jummah, congregational salat etc.

→ He will be somebody who does not believe in Allah, if he does his belief is tainted by shirk, or his actions are such that it renders him a kuffar.

→ He will be somebody who does not act according to the sunnah.

→ He will be somebody who does not speak highly of other brothers

→ He will have methods not ever heard of/ ‘rare’ compared to authentic methods of ruqya

→ His ruqya will be for worldly/other gains not for Allah.

→ He will make such statements such as ‘I cured such and such…’ or ‘my methods bring about a cure..’ taking credit for successful ruqya and not accepting that cure is from Allah.

→ He may have an apparent absense of noor on his face, and on the contrary, may seem scary/shabby in appearance

1 Like

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
akanke79:
The lover jinn is like a jealous husband who always wants his wife to be with him alone and no one else.They are very stubborn but it will leave when continous ruqyah is made and the jinn is made to promise never to come back to the sister or any other muslim,in the event it comes back may the Wrath of Allah be upon him.The sister in question might needs one , two or many sessions of Ruqyah only Allah knows how long it could take,she will need to be very patient and know that every trial is from AAllah .We live in a world where jinn possession and affliction is the order of the day,many are afflicted but they never know until some life changing events happen just because one is pious doesnot mean Allah will not test you with these things.At the end of it all you come out brave ,courage ous and nothing can ever scare you in life about jinns and evil doers(withcraft).You get closer to God and appreciate Islam as the only solution to problem encountered by mankind.I will appreciate if the sister can enumerate the things her former has done in her case.
the raqi gave me
habatul sauda (caraway/black ) oil and powder to drink and rub on my leg because I have leg problem I can't walk out of the House without walking aid.
zamzam water to drink and massage on my scalp and hair because my hair disappears ( yeah it disappears not break or cut off) OK it usually happens this way , during the day I experience painful itchy movement under the scalp accompanied with headache when I go to sleep and wake up everywhere I experienced the movement there won't be a single hair there totally bald nothing on the pillow and that's 16 inch hair o I once woke up suddenly and heard scissors cutting hair sound.
incence to burn in my room , musk to be applied on the skin.
the raqi recites surahs aloud to my ears but usually say that I came alone, once the rukiya guy after reading and nothing happened he then grabbed my thumb so hard and pressed it I though he wanted to break it and he was asking me what's my name with his red eyes I never went other again.
i was given jujubee leaves to pound mix with water drink and bath with the rest .
etc
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by carinmom(f): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aslm Alkm. I was once a victim of jinn attack, i got married and immediately took in, i gave birth to my daughter. A year after we started trying for another baby, but all our efforts were in vain. Then i started having horrible nightmares and feeling of movement in my womb as if pregnant, i visited diff hospitals and had couple of scans which always showed empty uterus. To cut d story short, we consulted diff mallams and ruqya was administered. The jinn didn't speak but d symptoms closely resembled those of jinn attack. Alhamdulillah with strong faith that only Allah cures,prayers and the use of Islamic medicine, we were able to overcome it. I now have another beautiful daughter, all thanks to Allah.

4 Likes

Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by swtbby: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
Empiree:
Ma'am, how did you feel when you read everything you posted here?. You really got nerve posting these. You got me watching my back and shoulders grin
lol@ watching your back and shoulders. I look like any other Lady you see on the road ( except alot prettier hehehe) just that I'm fighting a battle not every1 sees
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Dear Sister
One of the rules for females visiting a raqi is that she must be accompanied by her muharram incase someone needs to hold her.which city do you live,if you live in Lagos i can refer you to a centre.You need to be consistent with the ruqyah sessions you must not quit until all trials are over .Do you sleep alone in your room?Do you play or recite Surah Baqarah in your room every Three Days? Does your family observe the islamic ettiquette at home,i.e no Music,pictures etc?.Do you listen to Music? Regarding your hair falling off, recite Ayat kursiyu in olive oil 7times or more ,rub on your head and Always says bismillah whenever you want to use your hijab ,wear your clothes even your underwear and when taking them off.
i have many questions to ask you depending on your answers and i can ask some raqis whatelse you need to do.

Sister try to download this link and play it in your room overnite donot sleep alone in your room.You can send me your phone number so i can give you a call.May Allah help us all.
Numbers 8,14 and number 20 is very powerful and effective from experience.Play and listen to it morning and night in your house.Try to have people around you when you listen to them.Never sleep when listening to Ruqyah tell people to Wake you up.If you have any questions feel free to contact me.May Allah grant you shifau.amin
http://www.daarussalaam.com/D-RUQYAH/D-01SOUNDS/D01index11.htm

Let me know what happens when you listen to these downloads
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by maclatunji: 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
^swtbby, I think you should work with akanke79, she might be really helpful to you.

May Allah help you overcome this problem.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by tbaba1234: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
carinmom:
Aslm Alkm. I was once a victim of jinn attack, i got married and immediately took in, i gave birth to my daughter. A year after we started trying for another baby, but all our efforts were in vain. Then i started having horrible nightmares and feeling of movement in my womb as if pregnant, i visited diff hospitals and had couple of scans which always showed empty uterus. To cut d story short, we consulted diff mallams and ruqya was administered. The jinn didn't speak but d symptoms closely resembled those of jinn attack. Alhamdulillah with strong faith that only Allah cures,prayers and the use of Islamic medicine, we were able to overcome it. I now have another beautiful daughter, all thanks to Allah.

It looks like black magic or evil eye not possession. Wa Allahu alim.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2014
It sure looks like sihr but a jinn Always accompany a sihr as well as evil Eye.Jinn possession is easiest to get rid of but sihr and evil Eye takes longer to cure depending on how long Allah wills.Attimes one could suffer from both sihr and evil Eye .That is why the Raqi must treat everything because in any case of jinn possession ,sihr and evil Eye,the underlying factor is a jinn.I was a victim of Sihr and Evil Eye but i never know until some Life changing events start to happen.

Symptoms of Jinn possession and types of Magic (Sihr)
Dear reader, the list of symptoms that we present is by no means exhaustive. These symptoms may be real but we must point out that they may also occur for other reasons, such as staying up all night, or confusion and uncertainty. So we must try to protect ourselves from the whispers that the Shaytaan tries to instill in our hearts, when reading this list of symptoms. The clear difference between Masaha or Sihr and a medical issue is when the Qur'an is recited upon a person and an adverse reaction is observed.
Symptoms of Jinn possession / Magic

These symptoms have been divided into three categories:
1. Those which occur when one is awake
2. Those which occur when one is asleep
3. Sudden behavioural changes that one may experience that are out of character.
1. Symptoms when one is awake:
1 - Turning away, in particular, from acts of worship and obedience, the remembrance of Allah (swt) (Dhikr) and reading the Qur'an. Allah (swt) says: And whosoever turns away blindly from the remembrance of the Most Gracious (Allah (swt) (i.e. this Qur'an and worship of Allah (swt), we appoint for him Shaytaan to be a Qarin (a companion) to him. And verily, they (Shayateen) hinder them from the path (of Allah (swt) but they think that they are guided aright - (Al-Zukhruf 43:36-37)
2 - Erratic behaviour in one's words, deeds and movements. Allah (swt) says: (Those who eat Riba will not stand (on the Day of Resurrection) except like the standing of a person beaten by Shaytaan leading him to insanity.) (Al-Baqarah 2:275)
3 - Seizures (with no medical cause); there are signs to indicate that a seizure has devilish causes.
4 - Paralysis of a limb (with no medical cause).
5 - Being quick to get angry or weep with no apparent cause.
6 - Sitting in the toilet for a long time, and talking to oneself.
7 - Constant headache with no medical cause, which is not eased by painkillers.
8 - Irregular menstruation in women.
9 - Not producing children although both husband and wife are medically sound and able to reproduce.
10. Depression. - Depression refers to intense sadness. It is a widespread mental illness, indeed one of the most widespread. As for mild sadness or feeling "blue", this is a normal and natural emotion which hardly anyone can escape, not even a believer. Allah (swt) says: Secret counsels (conspiracies) are only from Shaytaan, in order that he may cause grief to the believers. - (Al-Mujaddilah 58:10) If that sadness increases and takes over a person, it becomes depression.
Signs of depression:
- Feeling distressed and sad
- Loss of appetite
- Lack of focus, forgetfulness
- Sleep disturbances, weight loss
- Lack of sexual desire
There are other signs when one is awake, but they may be caused by other life circumstances, such as not succeeding in efforts to get married, repeatedly failing to do so etc
2. Symptoms when one is asleep:

1 - Frightening nightmares, which includes seeing various kinds of creatures such as ghosts or apparitions, seeing oneself falling from a high place, seeing people in strange forms, and snakes. A man may see a woman who wants him to have intercourse with her (and vice versa) constantly in his dreams, or he may see someone threatening him.
2 - Insomnia, anxiety and fear upon waking.
3 - Talking loudly in one's sleep, or moaning and groaning.

Note: A person should not be regarded as being possessed by Jinn if any of these symptoms occur. No one can be certain that a person has been possessed by Jinn until after the Qur'an has been recited over them, so these symptoms should not be taken as definitive evidence of Jinn possession.
3. Sudden behavioural change
Signs of sudden behavioural change that has to do with a person's inward attitude.
The below is a general guidline for all Muslims. However for practising Muslims who did not have these qualities before but find a sudden strange inclination to them, should get themselves checked with Ruqyah as soon as possible.

- Associating others with Allah (swt) (Shirk) - Minor Shirk (showing off)
- Being angry with the divine decree (like saying 'why has this happened to me?' etc)
- Forgetting Allah (swt) and the Hereafter
- Feeling safe from the plot of Shaytaan and getting carried away in sin and relying on Allah (swt) 's mercy
- Despairing of the mercy of Allah (swt)
- Thinking badly of Allah (swt)
- Deliberately telling lies about Allah (swt) and the Messenger of Allah (swt) (saw)
- Arrogance, self-admiration and showing off
- Loving to be praised for doing acts of worship
- Deceit, Hypocrisy, Greed, Stinginess
- Hidden anger, grudges and envy
- Turning away from people out of arrogance and scorning them
- Looking at the rich and venerating them because of their richness
- Fear of poverty
- Mocking the poor because of their poverty
- Competing in worldly gains
- Loving to be praised for what one has not done
- Being preoccupied with the faults of others whilst ignoring one's own faults
- Strong feelings for religions other than the religion of Allah (swt)
- Mocking the slaves of Allah (swt) , looking down on them and despising them
- Thinking badly of Muslims
- Not accepting the truth because it goes against one's own whims and desires, or hating those who speak the truth
- Rejoicing in sin and Persisting in sin
- Acquiring knowledge for worldly gain (showing off)
- Offending the close friends of Allah (swt) and taking them as enemies
- Showing evil behaviour and foul language so as to make people fear you and avoid your evil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-aN7iChuV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QzswZjFcU
http://hijamaclinic.net/sihr_detail.php
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by carinmom(f): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
Aslm Alaikm, @ tbaba1234 and akanke79, thanx for d enlightenment, i always had d suspicion dat my case is dat of sihr because wheneva d ruqya is done i only cried uncontrollably 4 no apparent reason. And upto now dat am telling u abt dis, i hear my name being called in d middle of d night using my husband's or daughter's voices although they were both sleeping. But im still not relenting in my prayers, i know Allah is wit us and He will see us thru in sha Allah.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
This video is about a sister who was a victim of sihr from childhood till adulthood, she was cured with the permission of Allah with the recitation of Quran (Ruqyah verses).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhy3tI8IYG0
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by akanke79: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2014
@Swtbby's Sister i am still expecting your private mail
Re: How To Get Rid Of Jinn by kazlaw2000: 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
Salamu alaykum, sis Swtby. Hope you are coping?

Are you continuing with the recommended Adhkaar?
Pls continue.

You see, I want you to seek some other practical solutions. Every creature has some poisons it shouldnt come in contact with, or else it dies. Likewise I believe, there are some very powerful poisons against Jinns, no matter how powerful they are. There should be something you rub your private part with that wont allow this Jinn to have fun with you again, or else it dies. Something you should be eating to make you a poison to it. Pls enquire. Mind you, this quest might take you beyond the scope of the so called Ahlu Sunnah Alfas. Yes, nobody can claim to have reached the boundary of knowledge. Meaning, you cant know everything.

Pls anybody that can assist this Sister in this regard should do so li wajhihi l kareem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Female Virginity In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.