Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped (2225 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-Madueke Released On Bail - TVC News / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by r33d(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Unknown gunmen have reportedly kidnapped the younger sister to Nigeria’s Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

Osio Agama was reportedly kidnapped in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Details later…

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by r33d(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
"Circumstances leading to her abduction are still sketchy, the Nigeria Politics Online gathered that the attention of security agents have been drawn to the development which is said to have thrown the riverine state into confusion."

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/breaking-news-kidnappers-abduct-petroleum-minister-diezzanis-sister-in-port-harcourt/
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by RockMaxi: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2014

I hope is not kidnapping by arrangement?

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by r33d(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
RockMaxi:

I hope is not kidnapping by arrangement?

The issue is worrisome given that Port Harcourt is in such a delicate situation now.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
That one na small case na! Make she settle the kidnappers sharp sharp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ok...next story please

Continues polishing my black shoes.....
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by r33d(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
berem:
That one na small case na! Make she settle the kidnappers sharp sharp!

...looks like a matter enshrouded in politics
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
they failed to provide security for the masses, they will face the wrath of the youths that they made criminals.

I hope she's safe anyway.

Kick-out jjonathan

5 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by LordMecuzy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chicken Coming Home to Roost?

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Boys are getting hungry and angry. Pay them handsomely btw.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by khattab02: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kidnappers una still dey make busisness for naija detal after amnesty?

No ransome too much ooo and return her in the way you carry her ooo... Madam sorry eh!!! Boys are hungry.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by yousee(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
r33d:
"Circumstances leading to her abduction are still sketchy, the Nigeria Politics Online gathered that the attention of security agents have been drawn to the development which is said to have thrown the riverine state into confusion."

http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/breaking-news-kidnappers-abduct-petroleum-minister-diezzanis-sister-in-port-harcourt/
It hasn't thrown nothing into confusion.
Port Harcourt still dey bubble.
Them no send

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
While I express my sympathy to Allison Madueke and family, and wish for her sister's immediate release, I must say that do not expect these type of uncanny events to stop. When you steal a nations wealth without looking back like the proverbial Lot, expect those you've plundered to do evil things to get a share of cake. We must condemn corruption in all its ramifications, we must vote those who would bring people that have plundered the wealth of Nigeria to justice. Only when this is done shall we see the sharp decline of kidnap for ransom!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by talktimi(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
I won't be surprised the kidnappers don't know who they abducted. Kidnapping is on an astronomical increase in ph and environs now and the perpetrators are usually attracted to ladies driving alone at night in expensive cars. Calling the police is a waste of time and money since they're obviously in league with these hoodlums. Rivers state is a kidnappers haven now.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by moneybag100: 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Boyz wan collect their own share...december don dey come.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by lonelydora: 12:03am On Oct 24, 2014
They wan down-size Madam pocket small.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2014
THE KIDNAPPERS WANT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE 20 BILLION DOLLARS THAT DIEZANI&CO STOLEangry
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by mainheart(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Is that the girl picture, in case of person that may want to offer help
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by chukel(m): 1:11am On Oct 24, 2014
If the junior sis in question is the one that gave birth to jonathan's children, then the search should be inwards. They kn who is responsible and no ransom may be asked.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by stinggy(m): 5:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Wealth redistribution.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by jejemanito: 5:10am On Oct 24, 2014
cramjones:
While I express my sympathy to Allison Madueke and family, and wish for her sister's immediate release, I must say that do not expect these type of uncanny events to stop. When you steal a nations wealth without looking back like the proverbial Lot, expect those you've plundered to do evil things to get a share of cake. We must condemn corruption in all its ramifications, we must vote those who would bring people that have plundered the wealth of Nigeria to justice. Only when this is done shall we see the sharp decline of kidnap for ransom!

-CramJones
Must you turn every thread into a political speech. We must do this we must do that......your buhari that borrowed N27 million naira has already shown us what he is capable of doing........

3 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by brownlord: 5:30am On Oct 24, 2014
Ok, in eedris abdlulkareems voice

"Na political armed robber be that"
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by kolaaderin: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan ooo. Eja NLA. Big fish for the kidnapper
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:
they failed to provide security for the masses, they will face the wrath of the youths that they made criminals.

Kick-out jjonathan
shut up you!! They are criminals everywhere no matter what. I guess you don't have cnn sha. Don't play politics with every tragedy with mindless oaf

Back to topic, I pray for her safe return

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by talktimi(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2014
barcanista:

Kick-out jjonathan
is it Osio's duty to provide security for the masses or Dieziani's duty ?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by PapiWata: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2014
This was not a kidnapping in the traditional sense, but a simple asset re-allocation exercise, whereby one of Nigeria's most prolific embezzlers will be encouraged to part with a few million in order to secure the release of her sister. Obviously if there is bad blood between the two sisters, then the kidnapped one will most likely be left to her fate by her kleptomaniac sibling, such that the kidnappers will be left with no alternative but to activate Plan B, which will entail the surgical dismemberment their captive, for sale to the fetish industry as recycled human spare parts.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by clean2: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire....Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity to avoid hell fire when you die.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by khattab02: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire....Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert to christianity to avoid hell fire when you die.
hey Mr preacher religion section is at the other door.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by Lilimax(f): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
But why?
She's not a public figure nah undecided
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by 50calibre(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Lilimax:
But why?

Yes!! But her sister is prolific thief, plundering Nigeria's oil revenue with impunity.

So it's only right that disenfranchised youth seek their own share of the loot.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke's Sister Reportedly Kidnapped by r33d(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Lilimax:
But why?

The hoodlums are using the kidnapping to get to the Minister herself.

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson Shooting!! Officer Who Shot Micheal Brown Resigns. / Obviously GEJ Innovative Ideas Of Change Is Too High For An Average Nigerian / Buhari Will Increase Minimum Wage To N40,000 By End Of Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.