Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103045 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by sunshinebee: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
whether im wear shoes
Harmvirus:

Wetin u wan confirm?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by biodunid: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stop mongering rumours. Clueless lectured in a college of education and Peshy's first certificate was an NCE. So he was her teacher at NCE school? So far so good. QUESTION TO ASK THOUGH IS WHY A PhD HAD TO TEACH AT NCE LEVEL? DID HE RECOGNISE THE LACK OF TALENT IN HIMSELF OR WAS IT POINTED OUT TO HIM BY OTHERS? DEFINITELY THE POOR SUFFERING AND MISRULED NIGERIANS HAVE NOTICED HIS SEVERE LIMITATIONS BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HE REALISED HOW LIMITED HE WAS WHEN HE CHOSE TO LECTURE AT A COE WHEN EVEN THE PRINCIPAL OF A COE DOESN'T REQUIRE A PhD! IN NORMAL COUNTRIES THE PRESS WOULD BE DIGGING INTO THIS CONUNDRUM.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by 9jabox(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Expressions:

Something related to this grin cheesy

Hahahahahahaha .........weyrey
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by aminu150(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
akereconfi:

So your mother that WENT to our University, who is she compared to mama Peace. Before you rant that money and fame ain't the priority of education, I guess your mother attended University to become a charity worker
You just displayed your inherited madness. Dont know why some people dislike being told the truth just because the president is from their region. Sensible people say the truth even if involves their people but you clueless goat cant. Dont quote me again slowpoke
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by mecussey(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
So...how come she no sabi speak English, is it that the lecturer no teach well or she no learn well?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by redgem(f): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
fairheven:

But,are they realy "inno"? grin

Fairheven please, stop sharing unreasonable post with me...its so annoying

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by superstar3: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Patience did not have university education. Liars should tell us something else. Period.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by arsetalks(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Surulere indeed!

GEJ, till 2019.

Buhari, as usual - 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015. grin
You people always work hard to make Buhari more popular. You all must discuss him in a thread whether it is about him or not.

Go get a life or buy one if you can, you won't regret it.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by kwenu: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why all the hate for the president and his wife, cant we just be positive. today we complain , ooh the woman dosent speak good english , ohh his husband mr President is a daft, weakling, shoeless ect.
but u criticizers do not know one thing , that the more u criticize him , the more His God promotes him and u demote yourself unknowingly,

take for example if God has destined you to become a president tommorow, should you not love current serving president of today? so that you can become one tommorow, badmouthing and condeming these todays leaders could rob you off the grace of you becoming a leader like them tommorow.
i am not saying that its wrong to criticize,
“Criticism” can be good if it results in a positive behavior change or it can be bad
when it ends up hurting relationships and not causing the intended change.
Critism is not a good thing only constructive criticism is. some people only critize to just bring people down. there are diffeneces between the two

please lets all be positive and constructive whenever we criticize people
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by fairheven: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
redgem:

Fairheven please, stop sharing unreasonable post with me...its so annoying
R u okey? Have I quoted u before now..can't argue,so sorry for crossing your part.enof said.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by akereconfi: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
aminu150:

You just displayed your inherited madness. Dont know why some people dislike being told the truth just because the president is from their region. Sensible people say the truth even if involves their people but you clueless goat cant. Dont quote me again slowpoke

And what truth did you say?

Now tell me if it is a lie that 100 times your mum is not equal to 0.001 of mama Peace.

You are so slow for my liking, such a poor thing.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by deletrue: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
we no go gree. Tell us wetin you want confirm abi check.
You too get bad mouth.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
Weda Goodluck wear shoes abi? U b sure person jare...!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Expressions(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
ibromish:

That may be for mama piece...but he actually wanted to confirm, if indeed Jonathan was shoeless as he claimed. grin cheesy

Still related cheesy
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by gidjah(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
aminu150:
@op you are insulting our education system by saying that patience actually went to university. All i heard about her is that she was a market woman.
THAT WAS I WAS TOLD,so surprise mummy is a gradutate!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Melinde: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nobleval:
Beautiful what?
Mother, woman, mama peace
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Dexema(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:

Her Matriculation and Convocation were on the same day.. grin

#Boss..
grin How are we sure its a convocation ceremony and not freedom ceremony from a tailor in nembe or yenagoa?

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Melinde:
Mother, woman, mama peace
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by jeje123(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wiaris principaaa, nah only u waka come! Diaris god oooooo! My fellow widows!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

grin grin cheesy wink grin grin cheesy cheesy grin u be ediot... the man was a lecturer here, not a student.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by wonlasewonimi: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
seunlayi:
I just love this man and his wife naturally

Maybe you should introduce them to swinging.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by omoiseselagba: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
This was their university days...she was a student, he was a lecturer.
SO NA JONATHAN TEACH HER ALL THAT BULLSHIT ENGLISH SHE DEY SPEAK.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by temitemi1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Surulere indeed!!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Dexema(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
kwenu:
Why all the hate for the president and his wife, cant we just be positive. today we complain , ooh the woman dosent speak good english , ohh his husband mr President is a daft, weakling, shoeless ect.
but u criticizers do not know one thing , that the more u criticize him , the more His God promotes him and u demote yourself unknowingly,

take for example if God has destined you to become a president tommorow, should you not love current serving president of today? so that you can become one tommorow, badmouthing and condeming these todays leaders could rob you off the grace of you becoming a leader like them tommorow.
i am not saying that its wrong to criticize,
“Criticism” can be good if it results in a positive behavior change or it can be bad
when it ends up hurting relationships and not causing the intended change.
Critism is not a good thing only constructive criticism is. some people only critize to just bring people down. there are diffeneces between the two

please lets all be positive and constructive whenever we criticize people

Bros its “critics“ not CRITICIZERS no wonder you love them so much. And by the way not all of us can/will be president/first lady some peoples purpose in life is to act best in supporting roles(che guevara),as critics(daniel defoe) or even in opposition. Meanwhile you have to be well prepared and seasoned (+luck,grace) to lead the worlds most populous black nation.no excuses.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ProfHadeytolah(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Harmvirus post=27399733]

weda G.E.J had shoes that tym?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by abdulabbakar(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad

grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by bestlyAB(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
this shows no one knows tomorrow. who ever thought both would become headliners 2DAY
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
samplegirl:

English was not her MAJOR. ROTFL.......

No excuse to suffocate us with her horrible English.

And why are you ignoring me? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by maximas(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
No wonder Jona no fit run she was sexxy thou
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by tpraiz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
seunlayi:
I just love this man and his wife naturally
. Like u av any option:::::::::::!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by BOUNTYDOG(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
stevolinkon40:
Iya Yii Lo si School Sah

cool
No wonder "she was a student while he was a lecturer",cos I wonder how she passed out and live this long afterwards and not be able to differentiate shedding blood from sharing blood.
I'm now 100% certain she has been using what she has to buy her way from onset

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by darlenese(f): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Mcbussy post=27404742]Patience go university?! shocked

Nigerian universities; producing half baked graduates since 1462AD

At least she better than ur mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.