Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103017 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by darne(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lovely ,..see madam abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by hensben(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad
@emboldened, jonah matter nor allow her concentrate for school, she had so many carry-overs then jonah as a lecturer help her out by meeting her lecturers to upgrade her cgpa, na there she say, if she nor marry jonah she go die. Mind you, her family are very rich which make jonah to hold her tight, nor be say she get figure 8 as you can see in the picture...she round like ball right from time lipsrsealed....nor talk say na me tell you oo.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
So that woman has always had that protruded stomach from her university days? and GEJ went ahead and married her?? Talk about slow people grin grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Joebeck(f): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
So this woman is a university graduate shocked shocked shocked and she speaks such a terrible english.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by tessybrown(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lecturer indeed with no shoes!!!!!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by elkhalifah(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jonah u no teach ha well undecided
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Missyetty(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nawa ooo, i dn't bliv dis woman actualy went 2 university
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by lizzycutie(f): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
He tire me too o
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by 12345DKO(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
JONA BOND

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by lastpage: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
aminu150:
@op you are insulting our education system by saying that patience actually went to university. All i heard about her is that she was a market woman.

Actually, she operates a "Pepper Soup Joint" in Apapa area of Lagos!

Ask anyone who knows her before Hubby was nominated to be the Deputy "Stooge" Governor in Bayelsa. wink

Her level of Pidgin English is a just a further confirmation that she did not even finish primary school.

All these Pee.Rrr just before election sef! angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something

hahaha. he wear shoe na tongue
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Tenderlover(f): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
lolzzzzz laf wan kill me ooooooooooo,state of coma lol
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Buchi11(f): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joebeck:
So this woman is a university graduate shocked shocked shocked and she speaks such a terrible english.
Yet married to a president........ *rme*
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
hensben:
@emboldened, jonah matter nor allow her concentrate for school, she had so many carry-overs then jonah as a lecturer help her out by meeting her lecturers to upgrade her cgpa, na there she say, if she nor marry jonah she go die. Mind you, her family are very rich which make jonah to hold her tight, nor be say she get figure 8 as you can see in the picture...she round like ball right from time lipsrsealed....nor talk say na me tell you oo.
gringrin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by iluvmoscow(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:

lol he had no shoes . grin grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by dlinglos(f): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by ecoheight: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
This picture is photoshoped, anything can be done with the current technology

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Ephemmm: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:

The same reason why I hate people who discriminates based on schools attended. I tell U, some primary school pupils can speak fluently than this woman.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by salisuyoomen: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Babaji111(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok. Next topic
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Franzeez(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
They never thought they would smell Aso Rock when they snapped this picture! No one knows tomorrow, this life is a mystery unknown to us... Future is hidden to us! The God who did it for GEJ will do it for us also . Amen!

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Ephemmm: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
M4gunners:
Many people here in nairaland said She never attended a university,now they can eat their words.

If mama peace truly attended University, then it is high time to end discrimination among University, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education again.

Shame on such University that produced this product, which can be produced better by University of Oshodi.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by hensben(m): 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
kwenu:

thanks for correcting me mybrother, but note that i wasnt only refering to political leadership alone, leadership is common grace that can be found in everyone, in otherwords everybody is a leader, this is my belief, the gateman in your compound , though being an illiterate is a leader, even the mallam who polish your shoe, u may see them as servants but they are leaders, servants understand leaership better than any
but i tell you what, its one thing to be a leader and its another thing to be a great leader, when u see great leaders please do celeberate them, because u want to be great as they are tommorow, unknowingly to you , more grace transfer to you from them when u honour them you honour thier source ,

Take for instance ,tell me what u have ever gain whenever u complain or get angry with your God (wether u re a muslim or a xtian) but u sing worship songs and praises and there u recieve a blessing from your God. now thats same with these todays leaders and past leaders. or better still hate your pastor or imam and see if you ll be blessed through them.

and know this, theres nothing like luck when it comes to matters of the future , but preparation with oppourtunity gives birth to success

if u re waiting for luck, that.. na.....Long ting
rather first Prepare, look for oppourtunities and then u become successful
so you are comparing God's favor to human's

btw, our leaders are corrupt,wicked n greedy so they are not worthy of any praise, they have caused more pain to the citizen, by ur statement, maybe you meant buuttlickers to get favor from them like so many people today n most of the favors is affecting the citizen too because things are no longer done on meritocracy.... abeg e make we leave matter for mathias.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Conclussion: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ori mi gbemileke,eda mi gbe mi de ipo olaa.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Franzeez(m): 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Joebeck:

English does not matter in destiny and success, u that speaks so much and so good english what have u achieved, she is married to the president of the country even with her terrible english!!! Will you ever be a counsellor of your ward even with your good english?destiny! Bill gates is a drop out, mark zurkerberg is a drop out folorunsho alakija did not step the university but they are all blessed. Pray to God to bless ur hustle and leave another person to his or her faith.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Joebeck(f): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Franzeez:

English does not matter in destiny and success, u that speaks so much and so good english what have u achieved, she is married to the president of the country even with her terrible english!!! Will you ever be a counsellor of your ward even with your good english?destiny! Bill gates is a drop out, mark zurkerberg is a drop out folorunsho alakija did not step the university but they are all blessed. Pray to God to bless ur hustle and leave another person to his or her faith.
A very big shame to any university that produced this product. You can pray for your children to turn out like her after attending university.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Tinyemeka(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Expressions:

Something related to this grin cheesy
Nope.
Someone in that pic said he once had no shoes. Make we see if na silipas or kito sandals him wear. tongue
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by clixa: 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ah! I no fit shout.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by macdonvirus: 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Are you sure Patience went to secondary school,talkmore of university? Like my husnabd is a good couple,Ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive. My husband and Sambo is good person grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by emmyekwe(m): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
LMAyedun:
Surulere indeed!

GEJ, till 2019.

Buhari, as usual - 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2015. grin

Amen
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Harmvirus(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Expressions:

Something related to this grin cheesy

Lmao.. Una no go kill pesin for here
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Mcbussy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
darlenese:

On the contrary, she's not better than my mom.

Its most likely she's better than urs,and with ur senseless, sociopathic post,I bet she's better than d most learned person in ur household. wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.