Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (103043 Views)

Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Photo: President Buhari At Niger, Today. / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
abeg show the legs i wan confirm something
grin grin grin So we could always say we've got a proof grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by akajos4real: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why are you spreading falsehood/
Dame Patience Jonathan never went to the university.
That was her NCE graduation.

Please.

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by crisycent: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wow this woman really go school. Good to know.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by eleko1: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
sadU wan see if they wore shoe abi?That scam won't click dis time around
shikshark:

1 Like

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Omimah: 4:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
torhuke:

grin grin cheesy wink grin grin cheesy cheesy grin u be ediot... the man was a lecturer here, not a student.
So he taught mama peace?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by dabossman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by dabossman(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Er, I thought the story making the rounds sometime ago was that Pepe paid for GEJ to attend University? Did she now start her own education after he became a lecturer? Or was it his Ph.D she paid for?

Na question I dey ask o! E-warriors no come dey tackle me for here o! I'm just asking for clarity. Chikena.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by folahann(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
dabossman:
Er, I thought the story making the rounds sometime ago was that Pepe paid for GEJ to attend University? Did she now start her own education after he became a lecturer? Or was it his Ph.D she paid for?
Na question I dey ask o! E-warriors no come dey tackle me for here o! I'm just asking for clarity. Chikena.

You're believing everything you hear?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by bioduneberry(m): 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
The wife of the President has a National
Certificate of Education in Mathematics/
Biology, which she obtained in 1989 from the
Rivers State College of Education. She also has a degree in Biology and Psychology (Education) from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by VivaLaFrans: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
yousee:
Election don near, awon busybody don dey dig up oldies
See your mouth... Tribalism... When Igbo man dey rule, Hausa and Yoruba go dey vex... Stupid bleeps
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by athorello(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
bioduneberry:
The wife of the President has a National
Certificate of Education in Mathematics/
Biology, which she obtained in 1989 from the
Rivers State College of Education. She also has a degree in Biology and Psychology (Education) from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
And her hubby lectured at both 'colle' and 'uni' plus they fell in love at the 'colle'. Ok, continue....
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by idusystem: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
We are not a fool not... This is Photoshop. grin
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by christopher123(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
DID PATIENCE SEE THE UNIVERSITY ENVIROMENT, WELL I DONT DOUBT HER, ENGLISH IS JUST A MOTHERFUCKKER AINT OUR LINGUA

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by christopher123(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
DID PATIENCE SEE THE UNIVERSITY ENVIRONMENT, WELL I DONT DOUBT HER, ENGLISH IS JUST A MOTHERFUCKKER AINT OUR LINGUA

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by mrwiddy(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
Xwetin u wan konfam
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
biodunid:
Stop mongering rumours. Clueless lectured in a college of education and Peshy's first certificate was an NCE. So he was her teacher at NCE school? So far so good. QUESTION TO ASK THOUGH IS WHY A PhD HAD TO TEACH AT NCE LEVEL? DID HE RECOGNISE THE LACK OF TALENT IN HIMSELF OR WAS IT POINTED OUT TO HIM BY OTHERS? DEFINITELY THE POOR SUFFERING AND MISRULED NIGERIANS HAVE NOTICED HIS SEVERE LIMITATIONS BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF HE REALISED HOW LIMITED HE WAS WHEN HE CHOSE TO LECTURE AT A COE WHEN EVEN THE PRINCIPAL OF A COE DOESN'T REQUIRE A PhD! IN NORMAL COUNTRIES THE PRESS WOULD BE DIGGING INTO THIS CONUNDRUM.

With this nature of your English, the vocabulary and all, are you trying to portray to us the kind of English Madam P. shld be expected to speak?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by gidjah(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:
SO MAMA PEACE REALLY ATTENDED A UNIVERSITY shockedshockedshocked THEN WHY IS HER ENGLISH IN A STATE OF COMAangryundecidedsad
can you beat that!!, thats more reason y we all should support the HND, BSC dichotomy bill which passed a second reading yesterday.This institutions Are All D Same,it all depend on d individual passin tru d learning enviroment.do i hav a Witness In D House??
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
redgem:

Fairheven please, stop sharing unreasonable post with me...its so annoying

You look smallish, are you really small in nature?
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Tattooboy: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
stevolinkon40:
Iya Yii Lo si School Sah

cool
fluent english no be degree mata na
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by itstpia1: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by xtervaganza(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
M4gunners:
Many people here in nairaland said She never attended a university,now they can eat their words.
not hating but I don't think she can defend her certificate
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1807925_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

#FIRSTIMPRESSION.... Nobody in that Picture looks literate..

grin grin grin you really be craze cow.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by kkkofi: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wish I can get a picture of my own president like this
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
shikshark:
Hahahaha
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Rastamann: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mi nuh nuh sey da woman a go univaity!

This one Egunje university she go o!
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by cutiepie01(f): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Expressions:

Something related to this grin cheesy
Lmao!Ur so funny
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by kwenu: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dexema:

Bros its “critics“ not CRITICIZERS no wonder you love them so much. And by the way not all of us can/will be president/first lady some peoples purpose in life is to act best in supporting roles(che guevara),as critics(daniel defoe) or even in opposition. Meanwhile you have to be well prepared and seasoned (+luck,grace) to lead the worlds most populous black nation.no excuses.

thanks for correcting me mybrother, but note that i wasnt only refering to political leadership alone, leadership is common grace that can be found in everyone, in otherwords everybody is a leader, this is my belief, the gateman in your compound , though being an illiterate is a leader, even the mallam who polish your shoe, u may see them as servants but they are leaders, servants understand leaership better than any
but i tell you what, its one thing to be a leader and its another thing to be a great leader, when u see great leaders please do celeberate them, because u want to be great as they are tommorow, unknowingly to you , more grace transfer to you from them when u honour them you honour thier source ,

Take for instance ,tell me what u have ever gain whenever u complain or get angry with your God (wether u re a muslim or a xtian) but u sing worship songs and praises and there u recieve a blessing from your God. now thats same with these todays leaders and past leaders. or better still hate your pastor or imam and see if you ll be blessed through them.

and know this, theres nothing like luck when it comes to matters of the future , but preparation with oppourtunity gives birth to success

if u re waiting for luck, that.. na.....Long ting
rather first Prepare, look for oppourtunities and then u become successful
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by micolaj: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
akajos4real:
Why are you spreading falsehood/
Dame Patience Jonathan never went to the university.
That was her NCE graduation.

Please.
Thank uooooooooooooooooo help tel dem
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Beautiful couple! Patience is indeed a pretty woman from beginning; just age and Nigerian diet that's making her look otherwise.

As for those acting shocked that Patience went to higher institution because she doesn't speak Queens English, pls do have it in mind that being perfect in oral English isn't a measure of wisdom and intelligence.

I have a friend who graduated from OAU with a first class but can hardly speak good English yet, this guy's brain work faster than anything u can think of and he may end up the youngest prof in Nigeria...so no be by English!

Its hightime we start embracing our local Nigerian dialects and stop rating/judging people by their English speaking ability.

Note: some ladies can speak phonetics pass Queen Elizabeth of England but can't write a complete sentence and have horrible personality, so free Patience the blessed womansmiley

In fact I have noticed that majority of ladies who speak phonetics aren't always bright! Most of them have very horrible attitude and manner.

I love Goodluck and Patience Jonathan, God I tap into their annointingsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by Expressions(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
cutiepie01:
Lmao!Ur so funny
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by M4gunners: 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
xtervaganza:
not hating but I don't think she can defend her certificate
Then you may have to defend it for her.
Re: Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days by xtervaganza(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
M4gunners:
Then you may have to defend it for her.
no big deal if I'm getting paid

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) / Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.