Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Please I Need U Guys Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need U Guys Advice (990 Views)

I Need You Guys Advice Please / Guys Advice Needed Urgently!!! / Pls I Need You Guys Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need U Guys Advice by rickypato: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2008
Hello Everyone,
I am in need of an advice from any one out there,please i am so confused as i recently just met this girl that i want to primary school with and started toasting her not knowing who she was but she new who i was but didnt tell me. I continued and later she told me. I didnt stop actually and still continued asking her out which i am currently still doing but she keeps telling me that she has a guy who she really likes living in Port Harcout as we are in Benin. Recently she started seeing me at home but still she has not given me an answer she even ate with me in my house the other day. I usually always call her but she never calls me SO i need an amswer from you guys please. she clearly has told me that she would have ageed for me but for the sake of her guy she will not 4 me but i am currently still trying as i have been asking her out 4 about a month and she has come to see me like 4 times without telling which is another answer i need from you guys,as she told me d 1st time she came to my house dat she was at home and few minutes later she showed out at my door step.2nd time she sent me a text dat she travelled and showed up at my door step,so i need an advice from you guys on what to do as i really cannot understand dis girl,does she really like me or she is just playing with me or she is trying to test me b4 she agees 4 me ,let me know PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by igwe11(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2008
you are the stubborn type abi.
why not look 4 another single girl.
must you bother us with your stubbornness.
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by just1n(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2008
rickypato:

Hello Everyone,
I am in need of an advice from any one out there,please i am so confused as i recently just met this girl that i want to primary school with and started toasting her not knowing who she was but she new who i was but didnt tell me. I continued and later she told me. I didnt stop actually and still continued asking her out which i am currently still doing but she keeps telling me that she has a guy who she really likes living in Port Harcout as we are in Benin. Recently she started seeing me at home but still she has not given me an answer she even ate with me in my house the other day. I usually always call her but she never calls me SO i need an amswer from you guys please. she clearly has told me that she would have ageed for me but for the sake of her guy she will not 4 me but i am currently still trying as i have been asking her out 4 about a month and she has come to see me like 4 times without telling which is another answer i need from you guys,as she told me d 1st time she came to my house that she was at home and few minutes later she showed out at my door step.2nd time she sent me a text that she travelled and showed up at my door step,so i need an advice from you guys on what to do as i really cannot understand this girl,does she really like me or she is just playing with me or she is trying to test me before she agees 4 me ,let me know PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
keep workin on her, bro. she just myt give in. perhaps undecided
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by rickypato: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
Thanks, the girl no easy o, i don tire
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by igwe11(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2008
For the last time, she needs you around just as a friend, if you are not comfortable with it, then respect yourself and withdraw slowly.
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by ilurveit(f): 11:29pm On Nov 16, 2008
You're making yourself too available. She can't have it both ways. Either she likes her guy better or she likes you better. Either she needs to make a decision. Like you should back off on the relationship talk and just continue with her as a friend. She knows you're interested. If she's interested also, she'll break up with her guy and then start with you. Because it seems like it's one of 2 things now. Either she only likes you as a friend, or she's flattered by the interest of 2 guys. You should expect more for yourself than to be somebody else's "other guy." If she doesn't want to make the decision, move on. Plenty of other fish in the sea etc.
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by omega25red(m): 4:28am On Nov 17, 2008
Damn this guy is a douche bag . My first question to you is if you had a girl (which apparently you dont) would you appreciate the fact that she is not cheating on you while you are not around or would you rather her jump into bed with every guy who comes her way while you are not there can you answer that question

you are obviously very immature (your number age has nothing to do with it) because you can't respect the fact that a girl you are interested in tells you that she has a man and God help her because she came to eat with you LMAO
Re: Please I Need U Guys Advice by Lumyboi(m): 4:50am On Nov 17, 2008
Try harder until u cant anymore - very stubborn. U cant get another girl abi. Sure thats lust n not lurv.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls / Where Is The Love? / a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.