Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls (989 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. / Sex Puzzle:Who Is The Cheapest Between Both Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by xynerio(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
When u heard rumor dat she is cheatin on u and u ask her if it is true. If she started cryin and sayin u dont trust her know she is lying. An innocent person will even laugh and tell u words dat will make u be ashamed. For the girls dont believe a guy when he told u he had not had sex for years wit tears in his eyes. Guys dont cry for sex.
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by luxoire(f): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmm ok ohh
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by whitelexi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
I just cant stand tears - dunno why angry
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by luxoire(f): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

I just cant stand tears - dunno why angry

i am a bit of a cry baby - when i am angry beyond words and also when i am hurt!! - but i only let you see my tears if i think you will not take it as a weakness
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by biola44: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2009
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by whitelexi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
luxoire:

i am a bit of a cry baby - when i am angry beyond words and also when i am hurt!! - but i only let you see my tears if i think you will not take it as a weakness

I just cant stand cry babies tongue
About 4 yrs ago, my girl used to use this trick on me cos she knew if she starts to cry then i lose my nerve and start consoling her - so even where she had really pissed me off i'd end up pleading with her to stop crying. . .  she even got me to apologise for making her cry when i should be mad at her.

I've graduated from that level now, if u fumble, i'm strict grin
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by izeek(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
justin timbalake : cry me a river! cool cool cool
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by luxoire(f): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
whitelexi:

I just cant stand cry babies tongue
About 4 yrs ago, my girl used to use this trick on me cos she knew if she starts to cry then i lose my nerve and start consoling her - so even where she had really pissed me off i'd end up pleading with her to stop crying. . . she even got me to apologise for making her cry when i should be mad at her.

I've graduated from that level now, if u fumble, i'm strict grin

i see where you are coming from - crying should not be used as a manipulative tool but rather as an expression of pain/sorrow/hurt same way laughter is an expression of happiness

but Men have this instinct to protect what is theirs - some times even from themselves - and women know this - so some women will tap into it and use it to their advantage - but if you meet someone like me that cries for the right reasons and you are still struct - then we no go fit proceed because i get sensitive like that cool cheesy
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by nwajohn(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
really
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by ammamat(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
ahahaha, I can't talk if am hurt, the only thing i can do as at that time is cry,cry,cry and cry, and if my guy or anybody ignor me , i will see that person as one of the heartless person,
So some people fake it while for others is real.
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by iice(f): 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
Somebody went on an opening threads spree.

@Topic. . .can't stand tears.
Re: Guys Beware Of Tears Explanation From Ur Girlfriend. Both Girls by luxoire(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
iice:

Somebody went on an opening threads spree.

@Topic. . .can't stand tears.

someon'es been on a 'closing threads' spree and giving advise on searching for topics before posting - uh huh dont think i aint been watching your pink typings cos i got ma eyez on you baby gal tongue tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Settle Down / a / Facebook Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.