Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

I Need You Guys Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You Guys Advice Please (976 Views)

Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover? / Guys Advice.. I'm About Bleeping A Divorced-single Lady / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Guys Advice Please by ebijimi7(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
there is this gal am dating for 2 years now thou she hurt me in several ways she asked for forgiveness due to how crazy in love I am with her I never taught twice I forgive her and I have spent so much on and even as at now i want to pay her school fee next month and she said I won't have sex with her until we are married I said no problem we continued so so this morning when we were discussing on phone I decided to ask her this question "at what age do you wish to get married" her answer was that the maximum age is 25 then I asked her that what if at that your 25 I am not financially ok because I don't want to get married and start starving my wife at this point she repeated it that its at the age of 25 then I asked her that if things are not ok for me you won't wait?
then she said she would go for prayer that if am the right one for her she would wait that if am not she would go please what should I do to her should I quit the relationship or just fold my hands and watch her while I reduce all what I have been doing for her advise please
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls quit that relationship with immediate effect....

U r quitting dat relationship not because of the no sex thing bit because of her selfish attitude ok..

And hey, neva u pay a girl's school fees who u aint married to...!

3 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by goodmorning40: 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
na u sabi
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by libertyfather(m): 6:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't pray for a son like op , haba!! wen you wan get sense?

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by ebijimi7(m): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls quit that relationship with immediate effect....

U r quitting dat relationship not because of the no sex thing bit because of her selfish attitude ok..

And hey, neva u pay a girl's school fees who u aint married to...!
bro if I want to quit she would be crying and begging me not to go
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Zombie get brain pass u! U are so full of sh*t....... Just look at ur life? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
ebijimi7:
bro if I want to quit she would be crying and begging me not to go
let her cry... U aint her father.. And please u hv to be wise, of all the parts of the body, the eyes are d most deceptive... She uses u and she is very selfish... Please man up and quit that relationship... And neva go bak

3 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
bros, people like u dey provoke me well well.
wetin u dey gain from this gal? nothing.
you know say if you do half of wetin u dey do for dis gal to anoda more beautiful gal she go value u die?

i just hope say u dey pay ur younger siblings school fees sha...

bro, gals too plenty for this life for you to dey foool ursef cos of one ugly fowl.

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by ebijimi7(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
let her cry... U aint her father.. And please u hv to be wise, of all the parts of the body, the eyes are d most deceptive... She uses u and she is very selfish... Please man up and quit that relationship... And neva go bak
how can I quit it without hurting her
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Uniqueness01(f): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
How old is your girlfriend?

So you already concluded that you will not be financially stable when she turns 25?

Try get sense abeg...

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
ebijimi7:
i will send u a breakup text... Pm me...

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by krimes: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
My best friend once paid school fees for a girl. She paid him back by cheating on him multiple times, disrespecting him and causing so much emotional stress on him. He finally managed to break up with her.

It's usually not advisable to bear the financial burden of a woman unless you have the means and would not feel betrayed when things go bad. If you want to continue, do so but it may or may not turn out well for you.

On the issue of No sex, try that also at your risk. Women usually want sex as much as men so chances are, if the girl isn't doing it with you, then she's doing it with someone else.

Lastly, the girl you mentioned doesn't seem right to you. From her words, it shows that whether you're ready or not, if she sees sometime better she'll consider him before you. Continue dating her at your own risk but be warned.

3 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by mizquote(f): 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
i will send u a breakup text... Pm me...

you re mean.
no insult intended.
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by mizquote(f): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
the girl was being truthful.

don't break up with her.

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by fulfillbill(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Love the best you can....if shes not for you , she will still go. Never be afraid to love cos love the greatest thing.
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by fulfillbill(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Love her the best way you can....if shes not for you , she will still go. Never be afraid to love cos love the greatest thing.
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
mizquote:

you re mean.
no insult intended.
i know right cool..
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by EHMIR(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Som pple cant even handle their own person life any more.

Op gwan make money first,when ure finiancialy stable,dem gyels we come after u like brazilian hairgrin

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
You don't help or sponsor a girl through school with hopes of getting her to marry you. If u want to do it, do it out of goodwill.

And onotp all these she nor allow you Gonk her. Lubbish angry

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a formula many have used and the success rate of guys getting married to a lady they sponsored in school is poor I mean only 25%

When she go meet sharp guys way get razor blade mouth... whatever you do is your choice bro

[size=13pt]BUT SHINE YA EYE[/size]
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by ebijimi7(m): 7:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Uniqueness01:
How old is your girlfriend?

So you already concluded that you will not be financially stable when she turns 25?

Try get sense abeg...
she is just 19 I only asked to know if things happens to be bad may be she would wait u know 9ja gals only want to enjoy and not suffer along with their bf
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Seeeeeeee: 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
The kenyan's say the love for something makes a man blind and deaf. Flee!
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nicolars(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
types of people you meet in a bus

Most people if not all would have boarded a commercial bus either on a short distant journey or on a long distant one. But the question here is what kind of people have you sat next to in those buses or what kind of people did you meet there? Here is a list of people you are likely to meet

a. The garrulous ones
These ones are known for what they do, even outside the bus, they don’t rest. The can talk for eight hours running nonstop and not get tired, they can involve you in discussions that doesn’t concern you and are very good in reminding you how bad the country's situation is. Be ready for war if you don’t reply them, they will take you as a fool not knowing they are the noisemakers

b. The telephone callers
I don’t know what kind of plan they use or how well they get bonuses, maybe its #2/sec but am sure it’s not mtn. There isn’t any wrong thing in making or receiving phone calls in a commercial bus but the nauseating thing attached to these guys is the way they shout while making those calls. They don’t care they are not in a private area, they still scream on the line, some even go to the extent of saying ‘have you sent me that 500000 i told you.....................................

read more@ http://nicolarsblog..com/2015/11/the-types-of-people-you-meet-in.html
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2015
This is the deal. If you wanna help someone, help them from your heart and not because you expect something in return.

As for your gf, quit the relationship as soon as possible. She is with you just because of the benefits she derives from you. So that later you wont come back crying that you pay school fees and babe no gree marry you.

Just concentrate on your future and making it. That should always be your priority
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
ebijimi7:
My brother you are not hurting her. Quit the relationship. Tell her you need space. Since she seems to be the prayer type. Tell her you have prayed and she is not theone.
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by obyrich(m): 3:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Mark my word-she will NOT marry YOU.
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by apparentlylaw(m): 3:33am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmmm ...guy run & don't look back
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by cruzita(f): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2015
finish what u started.when u become broke then u leave am
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 03, 2015
pls quit d relationship
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2015
cruzita:
finish what u started.when u become broke then u leave am
lolz like seriously
Re: I Need You Guys Advice Please by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
You want us to tell you lies so you can continue the relationship right? Must one even be in a serious relationship self. Smiles. The best thing is dating a girl you know before she gets mature you will be okay for marriage.

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Who Impregnated Mary Kay Letourneau, His 35-year-old Teacher / What's Your Excuse (s) For Celebrating Not Celebrating Valentine's Day? / Tribute to my EX....it Isn't Easy...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.