Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? (715 Views)

My Chat With Kikelomo After She Cheated On Me With My Guy (graphic Pics) / Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / OMG!!! Will This Marriage Be A Blessing To These Couple Or A Trouble??(must See) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by Rendition(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2014
MY CHAT WITH SOMEONE NEW I MET ON FACEBOOK:

CAN A DIVORCED MARRIAGE BE FIXED?

I have been married for 7 yrs to a woman who have twin girls and a son for me. My problem is that I am a wife beater and get easily provoked. I have beaten my wife several times even when she was pregnant for me. Anytime I beat her, she runs to her parents house. I will come and beg and she would forgive and follow me home. This exercise had been repeated severally in our marriage for the past 7yrs. I had tried to stop but it keeps happening. Trouble started when I came home one day and didn't see my. wife and her belongings at home. The twins were dumped in my parents family house but our little son was with her because that one is still sucking breast (4months old) and her wedding ring was left on the dinning table. I went as usual to go and beg but she told me she wasn't going to ever come to my house ever again. She said once our son is a year old and stops sucking, she would go and dump him like she did the rest in my parents family house. That she would rather die than come back to the house or marriage.

So, I went to the village, gathered all the elders in my family to go beg her family in the village, we were both summoned. Everybody pleaded but the woman stood on her decision. Even my elder uncle went on his knees. That didn't change her mind, instead she walked out on all of us, wore her jeans and t shirt and left the house completely. Five months later, her lawyer showed up with divorce supena to appear in court for divorce alone. She didn't fight for custody. She decided she will come and be visiting the children only when she is chanced. Ofcourse she won the divorce but I never stopped going to beg her. I never knew she was this stubborn. It has been 3yrs now since the divorce and I have never stopped begging her to come back. I can't even move on, my children are growing up without her presence, she doesn't care about how the divorce is affecting them instead she is living her life as if our marriage never happened. I tried other women but I can't keep them. They are not like my wife and no matter what they do to please me, I can't keep them in my life.

I honestly want my wife back. I love her so much but all my begging is not even moving any stone not to talk of mountain.
Please I need opinions on what I can do to win her back? I know if she comes back, I will do all in my power never to hurt her again but love her like never before. I have really changed. Please what do I do to get her to come back?...(From a friend's wall)
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by MizMyColi(f): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Your Question: Can a divorced marriage be fixed?

My Take: Yes. One thing's sure, they'll never be the same again, either for better, or worse.
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by Tallesty1(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Don't push the people that love you away............

Cause they will eventually get tired.

When that happens

They would leave you and never come back.
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by falansa: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2014
we don't appreciate what will have until will lose it.
even if she come back, you would still beat are. It's in you. so move on bro. you caused it.
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by Rendition(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2014
But if hes truely a changed man wat do u fink he can do
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by izaray(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2014
People like dis poster will hardly change o, didn't you think, they is a powers behind this?

Go back to his write-up and check, he said evn when he tried not to beat his wife, it kept happening,

@ Poster ask for 4giveness 4rm God, he might ans ur prayer by touching ur wife's heart!
Re: My Chat With Someone New I Met On Facebook: Can A Divorced Marriage Be Fixed? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2014
izaray:
People like dis poster will hardly change o, didn't you think, they is a powers behind this?

Go back to his write-up and check, he said evn when he tried not to beat his wife, it kept happening,

@ Poster ask for 4giveness 4rm God, he might ans ur prayer by touching ur wife's heart!
anan i júst cnt imagine hw u wl raise up ur hand to hit a woman,anywy i tink u nid 2 c a pastor(nt fake pastors o).It's only baba god dt cn intervene in ur matter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Know What It Takes To Be A Man. / The Solution To The Entitlement Mentality Of Nigerian Women / If You Were Bimpe, How Would You Deal With Such Betrayal And Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.