Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding (2842 Views)

Elder Sister Plays Maid Of Honor At Younger Sister’s Wedding (photos) / The Mistake She Made That Scattered Her Customer's Wedding / She Set Up Her Sister To Suck Me Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by onismate: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2014
It was a happy moment for me when my friend, Ugo told me that his eldest sister would be getting married in some weeks’ time. Her sister was clocking 35 and everyone was worried, praying and asking when the right man would come. Finally, the right man has come. I was so happy for her. She has cried, waited upon the lord for her own man. Thank God, He has done.
The week of the wedding came. Wednesday morning, I traveled with ugo to Kaduna for the wedding. According to ugo, there wasn’t an open traditional marriage, it was just an in house introduction. The family didn’t invite much people.
We got to Kaduna were his parents stays, and were the wedding would take place. We got in late in the Night. That was my first time in Kaduna. It was really a large family with too many relatives around. Most of them were fast asleep when we arrived, but the few ones awake welcomed us, including his parents. Since it was late in the night, we took our bath and went to sleep. Ugo and i and some few cousins shared the same room. He told me he was going to introduce them to me the next day since they had slept when we arrived.
The next morning, I woke up, I discovered that I was the only one in the room, others had gone out. I took my phone and called ugo to come meet me in the room in which he did. The introduction for me to know the family members began. He introduced me to his 3 sisters and 2 elder brothers. Ugo is the last and has 5 siblings. His dad’s total children plus ugo is 6. Ugo’s family are so kind and warm hearted. The way they even welcomed me into the family was amazing. It looked as if I was even the groom, my head was swelling like pop-corn. They were couple of his sisters friends that came along with them for the wedding. He introduced some of them to me. He said he was getting to meet some of them for the first time that day. “This wedding will really make sense,” I thought to myself; because people, friends and family members are really showing up. Some of his sister’s friends he introduced me to are females. I wondered how ugo got to know them so quickly and began flirting with some of them. I stopped my wondering when I remembered that Ugo has always been a good talker, knows how to broker and keep conversation. He’s lively, social and friendly; and loves chasing women. Ugo said some visitors are still on their way while some will come on the day of the wedding. There was this particular girl he introduced me to, her name is Amanda. He said she’s a friend of her immediate elder sister and a corper serving in Zamfara. They just met for the first time that morning before I woke up. Trust ugo, they have already chatted, getting a little familiar with each other. She is ebony in complexion, tall with a great ova face shape, and also very beautiful. Immediately I saw her and we shook hands, my heart summersaulted in beats. I told myself that I must go for this girl. Looking at her, she seems lovely and down to earth. As I was thinking and strategizing on making a move on her, I never knew my friend Ugo was also thinking of asking the girl out, he had already gone ahead of me in terms of familiarizing with each other. When I left them for the room, I was inside the room trying to arrange everywhere. In as much am a visitor, I must help out in some house chores. I overheard a boy and a girl voice laughing out loud. The male voice sounds like Ugo. I stretched out my heard out of the window to know who ugo was laughing with, behold it was the Amanda girl. She must really be enjoying his jokes to laugh like that. Ugo was flirting with her as she washed her clothes.
In the afternoon, Ugo had gone out with some other members of the family to get some bags of rice for the wedding. I was so bored in the room, ugo who keeps me company had gone out, everywhere in the house was quiet. The only voices I was hearing was the bride’s mom and some older women, I can’t just go there and start chatting with them, no PHCN, at least I would have been watching the T.V. I left the room and went to the backyard where the bathroom is to ease myself. The way their house was constructed, the bathroom and toilet was not inside the building, one has to leave the house for you to poo or bath. Toilet and bathroom was built inside the compound but not inside the building that contains the rooms they stay. I got to the backyard and met Amanda washing dishes. I asked if I could help out, “sure you can” she said. I began rinsing as she washed. It was a large heap of plates, unused and very dusty and very plenty. I wondered where they got all those plates from. I guessed that would be the plates they would be using to serve food to the visitors at the reception ceremony after the wedding. As I rinsed, we began chatting. She told me how she got to know the family. She said she graduated from Amadu Bello University Zaria (ABU). I told her a little about myself. I was really enjoying the conversation; Amanda is a very lively calm talker. I wanted to ask her if she had a boyfriend, but changed my mind. She seems nice and someone I could date but, when I saw her and ugo flirting, I felt something called “love” may be starting off between them even though I have not asked ugo. “What of if ugo has asked her out and now I am asking her too” I thought to myself. That won’t be a good idea. Another thing I have learnt in life is, “no rushing in life, wait for the perfet time and opportunity.” we just met some couple of hours ago, I just have to kill my urge and watch how things unfold, maybe collect her mobile number to communicate. As I and Amanda were still washing the dishes and chatting, ugo walked in. He said they brought 4 bags of rice and I should come and help them carry it inside. I followed him, as we were walking towards the parlor, he turned back and said he wants to get something from the backyard. He left for the backyard and I went towards the gate. At the gate I saw his 3 cousins and the 4 okada and the drivers that helped brought them and the rice home. We brought down the rice from the okada and they left. “Wetin ugo still dey do inside,” one of his cousin said. Two of the cousins carried one bag of the rice with each holding the edges as they walked inside. I lifted one rice to my shoulders and went inside. We dropped the rice in their store house. Ugo that said he wants to go to the backyard to get something has not showed up yet. I went to the backyard to know what was holding him. When I got there, I saw ugo, comfortably seated with Amanda, chatting. That means he ignored us while he went inside to chat with Amanda. This incident made me looked like a fool. “Guy wetin be dis na, u just go seat don dey chat, leave the rice wey we wan carry enter inside” I shouted at him. “Don’t mind him, he’s so naughty,” Amanda said. “Guy no vex abeg” ugo said. Why won’t I be angry, when he left us to flirt with a woman. He followed me and we went outside and brought the remaining bags of rice in. After dropping the rice at the store house, ugo was about leaving, I held his left hand and drew him back, “guy wetin dey between you and Amanda?” I asked him. “ Happen keh,” he replied, “You no toast her” I said, “toast keh, na sleep I want sleep with her, I no get time for toasting. Once I don enter that place, I dey waka,” he said. “How I wish this girl knows that this is his intention” I thought to myself. And I really loved her. Ugo had always been this sharp bad guy when it comes to playing women.
In the evening, ugo took me and Amanda out to a suya joint in the heart of Kaduna. He bought about N4,000 suya. Suya is really cheap in Kaduna. Ugo was trying to impress Amanda. We chatted, joked around. Ugo held amanda’s waste, he tried to feed her but she refused. He took a piece and stretched towards her mouth as he told her to open her mouth so he would put it in. She refused. He asked why but she said “nothing”, “okay ooo, if you don’t want to take it, I will” ugo said as he inserted the large chunk into his mouth. We got home to our room, two of his little cousins were watching the T.v. When we entered, he sent them out and he gave them N500 to go buy suya. I already understood what he was trying to do. I had to leave the room. As I was leaving, Amanda called me, she asked me where I was going, I told her I just want to take fresh air outside, “can I join you,” she said, ugo cuts in and said she shouldn’t worry that I just want to do some few other things. He told her she should stay and spend some time in the room. He was saying it giving me a hand sign to leave. “Amanda don’t worry, I just want to go get some soft drinks for us” I said, while I left. I locked the door behind and went outside to meet one of his cousin who was playing chess game with his laptop. I joined him in playing the game.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/777-how-my-friend-nearly-ruined-his-sister-s-wedding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by onismate: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2014
One hour later, I was still on the chess game, I heard my name from behind, “is this were you are, were are the drinks you said you were going to buy.” I turned to know who was that, it was Amanda that was speaking. In my heart, my thoughts had gone wild, imagining how ugo must be feeling now that he has tasted her honey pie. I wished I was the one that did. “it’s too late so I decided to stay back and play game,” I said to her. “I want to taste something juicy” she said. “Maybe that will be tomorrow,” I replied. It’s going to 10pm and this is kaduna, am a visitor and my first time here, I can’t just be walking around. I don’t want all this Islamic sects to cut my neck. “Where is ugo” I asked her, “he’s inside” she replied. I gave her the laptop and a chair to seat while she plays the game. I went inside to ask my boy ugo how he enjoyed the action while it lasted. I entered the room and met ugo pressing his phone, I began hailing him, “badoo”, he laughed. “How far nah, how the thing go” I asked. He smiled and said, “the girl no gree ooo.” “Why nah” I asked again, “I no know for her oo” he said. My boy’s face was just dull and full of anger. He desperately wanted to lay her that night but, she didn’t give in.
The next morning Friday, I woke up earlier than ugo, I went to the backyard towards the bathroom to ease myself, I met over ten women and two of ugo’s sister, they were washing tomatoes that will be used for cooking. I greeted them and went into bathroom. After easing myself, I was walking back to the room when Amanda called my name, she greeted me and I replied too. She said I should help her lift up one basket of tomatoes into a big basin, she wants to rinse the tomatoes. I helped her and also decided to stay back and help out in some chores. The day was gradually breaking, darkness was gradually fading away, giving chance for lights and sunrise.
I and Amanda still busy washing tomatoes. We chatted. I never bothered to ask her intimate questions, I kept the talk casual even though we talked about some issues about our personal lives like career, goals, hobbies, likes and dislikes in people. As we were talking, ugo walked out of the house, he saw me and Amanda talking, he stood and was just staring at us. I greeted him and asked him what was wrong, “nothing” he said. On my mind I thought, “Hope is not what am thinking.” Hope he’s not thinking that I want to chance him to take Amanda. Amanda greeted him, the way he replied, like someone who is bearing grudges against his ancestors, maybe he is. I began suspecting that the last night incident between ugo and Amanda in the room didn’t end well. He told me that she refused having sex with him, did they quarrel, did he tried to force her? There must be something else. Amanda also ignored him as he entered the bathroom to urinate. That is one thing with women, don’t try to force them to do something against their will, if you do, they won’t be coming close to you anymore.
In the afternoon, both I and ugo were inside the room watching one Nollywood movie, I paused the film. I asked him what was wrong with him and Amanda, they seems to be distancing themselves from each other since the last incident of the previous night. “O Boy forget that girl ooo, she dey make me dey vex” he said. Just because she refused to have sex with him, he was behaving like a child, refusing to talk to her. The once good friends, flirting with each other are now enemies. I told him to go apologize to her, just telling her “sorry for what happened last night” with a good countenance will go a long way and mending back their friendship. Ugo refused, “me keh, I won’t beg her, infact I will teach her a big lesson, just watch and see what I will do to her” he said. “ You sef dey craze for suggesting this kind of thing” he said referring to me. I hope he’s not planning on raping Amanda because that would be a very grave mistake. “What do you want to do” I asked him. “You dey ask me, just watch and see” he said, “I hope is not what am thinking” I said to him. “what are you thinking, get out joor, keep your thoughts to yourself,” he said. I kept my cool, this guy is really taking this thing personal, but I called it “an empty threat”, I never knew he was serious.
In the evening, I, Amanda and 2 of Ugo’s sister went to the market to bring back the baskets of pepper their mom bought. We brought the baskets of pepper back home, washed them, they have 3 grinding machines at home there for grinding tomatoes and pepper. We grinded the tomatoes separately and pepper separately, putting them inside empty buckets they provided for us.
The next day Saturday, the D day for the wedding. More visitors trooped in Friday midnight, from far and near just for the wedding. When I woke up, the women that was cooking had already finished cooking. It seems I woke up late, but that was about 7:35am. I saw ugo washing some of the pots and plates used for the cooking. I went to him and started helping out. He told me that the women woke up as early as 2am to cook. At about 8:30am, we were almost through with the washing, it was remaining one paint bucket which we used to mix pepper the former day after grinding it.
PHCN brought their power. I remembered that I had not ironed the clothes I would be wearing to the wedding. I wanted to rush and wash the bucket, ugo said I should leave it and go and iron my clothes. Before leaving, I fetched water into one of the bathing bucket and kept it close to the bathroom. I want to use it to bath after ironing my clothes. I was ironing my clothes when Amanda came into the room, she asked if I was the one who kept the water at the bathroom, I said “yes”, she said she would like to use it, that she would fetch another one for me after bathing, I told her to use it. I never knew that ugo overheard what Amanda told me and, he has gone to do his worst. As Amanda left the room, the beautiful bride, ugo’s sister followed her. She said that she will also like to make use of the water, that both of them should share the bucket of water since they are running late. Some few seconds later, still ironing my trouser when I began hearing shouts from the bathroom, “pepper, pepper ooo”. Who is shouting “pepper” I thought to myself. As I peeped out of the window, I saw the bride to be running out of the bathroom almost unclothed with towel tired around her waist, Amanda was screaming hard, “my eyes, pepper” as she ran out of the bathroom naked with water dripping down her body. The mother of the bride and some other people ran outside to the bathroom, covered them. I rushed outside immediately too. Amanda was in pains as she explained that she thinks there was pepper inside the bathing water. I asked myself how manage pepper entered the water. Was it not the same water I wanted to use before she asked to use it? Before I know what was happening, almost everybody were calling my name, asking me how pepper came into the bathing water. I told them that I don’t know, that was the water I even wanted to use before Amanda asked for it. As we were still talking, they took both them (bride and Amanda) into the room as they fan them. Some women were suggesting rubbing them palm oil in other to subside the pepper reactions on their body. I went into the bathroom and I discovered that the bucket containing the water was the one used for mixing pepper the former day. That was the last bucket I wanted to wash when ugo said I should leave it and go iron my clothes. My own bucket of water I kept there was not there. Ugo intentionally did this, he took away my bucket of water, took the pepper bucket, fetched water inside and kept it for Amanda to use. He just wanted to punish her, not knowing that her “about to wed sister” would still share in the punishment. I told their mom, that that was not the water I kept, maybe ugo mistakenly took my water and kept the pepper ridden water. Ugo was nowhere to be found and their dad was a retired military man. He came out of the house and gave me a thunderous slap on my right cheek. “you want to spoil my daughter’s wedding, in fact who are you sef” he said. He was about giving me another slap and may be some hot blows when other people that gathered started holding him. It seems that the pepper was having a harsh reaction on their skin, they have to rush both of them to the hospital. Before their dad left the house, he said he shouldn’t come back and meet me in that house, I should leave their house. I wanted to stay so I could get to the root of the matter and how ugo exchanged the water. But I thought of it, this place is kaduna and their dad might come back and order for indigenes to beat me up, perhaps I don’t even know anybody here in kaduna. I came because ugo invited me for his sister’s wedding. Ugo really messed up. He shouldn’t have done this. A girl refused to have sex with you, you tried to force her and she refused again. Why punish her by using a pepper bucket to give her bathing water ! I arranged my bags and left. Before I left, ugo still didn’t show up. I had to send him a text that I had left due to what was going on. He called me back couple of minutes later trying to explain, I told him there was no need for that, I was embarrassed by his dad. They made me look like an enemy of progress. Even if such a thing happened by mistake, it doesn’t warrant there family harassing me like that. By 12pm I had already gotten to Abuja, I called one of ugo’s cousin I collected his number. I asked him if the wedding later took place, he said they were still in the hospital with Amanda and the bride. I felt pity for them. I begged him to give me Amanda and the bride’s number which he did. At about 10pm in the night, I called the cousin again, he told me that the wedding later took place, they rushed the event and, infact they were just finishing the reception that time. I was so happy, at least the wedding took place. I called the bride and apologized for what happened and congratulated her, she apologized for the slap her dad gave to me, she said I shouldn’t have left that she knows it was a mistake. I told her I was scared since their dad was a former military man, I don’t want him to turn me into drums and punching bags, telling people to beat me in faraway kaduna, I don’t want to die. She busted into laughter. After dropping the call with the bride, I called Amanda and apologized, I opened up to her that I think ugo was the one who did it. She said she knows. I asked how she did. She said I shouldn’t bother. Well thank God she knows. That was how my friend ugo nearly ruined his sister’s wedding.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/news/777-how-my-friend-nearly-ruined-his-sister-s-wedding

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by leonard509(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
Hm
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by tobiboss(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Modified
Ugo is an e-diot and WTF is the person below me saying?
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 24, 2014
Ugo na sabi boi jor, he really showed amanda pepper and his sister had a taste of ugo's medicine also grin
Ugo i must say i luv ur invention o, any gal that refuses a guy of sex, ugo pepper awaits u... grin

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by jejemanito: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Wheeew!
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Many people can read novels but to hav patience to read somthing dats non fiction and carries a message is a problem....

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by pasqal09: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
tobiboss:
Story for the gods, you expect make i read this kind long epistle
You should, its worth it

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by tobiboss(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2014
pasqal09:

You should, its worth it
kay then
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by 100Cents: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
When you calling that name Ugo, mention it with respect.

You gerrit ?
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by tobiboss(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
pasqal09:

You should, its worth it
Thanks
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Nice piece man
But ugo na bad person o,
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by gbenga4sure(m): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
ugo the bad sharp boy.if people like ugo dey politics walahi he go kill ladies pass abacha grin
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
jahchild34:
Ugo na sabi boi jor, he really showed amanda pepper and his sister had a taste of ugo's medicine also grin
Ugo i must say i luv ur invention o, any gal that refuses a guy of sex, ugo pepper awaits u... grin

U use head knack ground wen u small?

1 Like

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by egopersonified(f): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op, infact who are you sef, hope you enjoyed the slap, lol.
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
Zedric:

no bro. Different strokes for different folks. U gotta admire ugo's way of dealing wit d ladies dat turned him down tho, very funny grin
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Liamm(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
That Ugo na fool o. But OP, you shouldn't have left. Staying and getting to the root of that evil ploy would have helped prove your innocence.
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
undecided
jahchild34:
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Mayydayy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
this is super storrrrrrrryyyy
a life of strive and sorrrrrrrrowwww
this story sweet nobi amall grin
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Missmossy(f): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jeez! What a terrible way for payback.

2 Likes

Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by onome710(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oboy! Things dey happen ooo!
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
That ugo, thunder go faya himsecond hand kkonji azz
Becos babe no gree u , who he be sef. I know he's suppose to be in psychiatric hospital but him pple no go gree.
Choi!
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by mekadinho(f): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
leonard509:
Hm
I just can't remember the last time I read a novel, it has been newspapers, magazines etc. Nice write-up @OP, your write-up reminds of my best novels in JSS1, "CHIKA AND THE RIVER, AND EZE GOES TO SCHOOL"
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Priceless24(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Zedric:

E reach to ask
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
PinkObsession:
undecided
undecided
PinkObsession:
undecided
did i do anything wrong?
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Dayhorla: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
A very long story...can't even remember what I wanted to say
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by ritalori2(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
your storyline compelling! nice write up!
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by Ariyke: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ugo the wicked boy
Nice write up
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by mizjules(f): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Some guys sha...so because of 4000 naira suya
You now feel the girl should have sex with you like that? That ugo is something else...thank God it wasn't acid sef
Re: The Stupidity And How My Friend Scattered Her Sister's Wedding by chronique(m): 1:11am On Oct 25, 2014
The dude Ugo,was just being childish. Is it a crime for a lady to turn down your request? If she doesn't feel you,free her and move on;simple.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Pick Your Ideal Man! / . / See What This Man And His Babe Are Taking In A Restaurant On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.