Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) (74648 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
you thought she will be crying by now?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na film trick jo,you need to see how many drums she fills with her tears when she is home alone especially at night,na who no sabi pretend dat all is well even when it is not well

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by blesoh(f): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
ayusco85:

OP how e take concern u? She be ur sister?

Last bullet: Akwa ibom / Calabar girls hardly remain faithful to one partner due to their high sexual libido-- (Osama Bina Laden 1890)
what do u mean by that,is she d only one dat divorce?
Wat abt other actress,Chika ike and d rest.
Am a crossriverian and am still in my marriage stop generalising things biko.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Rapture4real(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
Celebrities put on a fake happy look when in public to deceive people because they believe someone sees them as role models.they are bitter and miserable in their privacy.No true joy without Jesus Christ.Every ungodly pleasure today leads to untold pressure in the future.rapture is real.be prepared

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
Na 1st class marketer cheesy na FCMB marketing job fit her, when she dne waka tire na only 1k those men go give her after eating all the kpekus grin grin
IfyAwazie:
She is back in d market. So She is just displaying her wares ones again.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

Either you accept it or not, any man/woman who is unable to make his/her marriage work isn't not successful.
Ask the post 30 years single ladies, they can confirm to you that they at one time or the other, desire the presence of a man in their lives.
Just shut up if you have no reasonable thing to say.

@op may be you should post pictures of her crying so that you and your fellow sadist can be happy.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by arsetalks(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Very dumb thread. She is suppose to show "unhappiness" in a picture posted on the internet abi? You dumbness has a master degree.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Glowstone(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
navistar:

Olu Jacobs and joke Silver
Shakira and pique
Bey and jay
Brad Pitt and Angelina jolie

nigerian pls undecided
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by AJOT99(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
I just hope she is truly happy

Check my signature for d best MTN data bundle
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
The thing really touch you cheesy remain faithful sweethrt, but swear since u got married u've not eaten some charlie sad shocked
blesoh:

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
All this nonsense girls on NL seem to be supporting evil? They re all of the opinion that a Lady who couldn't stay in her husband's house should be clapped for...

Ini Edo is a wh.ore; take it or leave it; and if you keep on supporting her, its either you re a wh.ore too or you intend joining the club.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hope55:
you re so immature

tnx
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Glowstone:

Have you bin to their state to see how they hardly remain in marriage or you just want to insult the tribe, btw are they d only one that divorce or did her she or her husband tells you its because they cant satisfy each other sexual need, apart from her av you seen Any of her tribe divorce before??

i dont owe u any answer
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
himkers:
All this nonsense girls on NL seem to be supporting evil? They re all of the opinion that a Lady who couldn't stay in her husband's house should be clapped for...

Ini Edo is a wh.ore; take it or leave it; and if you keep on supporting her, its either you re a wh.ore too or you intend joining the club.
too many bitter folks ön nl.not every marriage is meant to last.deal with itundecided

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by navistar(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Glowstone:

nigerian pls undecided

Am guessing you think joke and Olu are from barbados And home girl didn't specify the nationality from where she wanted examples

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
So bcs her marriage crashed she should die or look moody?
Good to know she's doing pretty fine after d divorce

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
You sure about that? Looks could be quite deceiving. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
dhammyg:

too many bitter folks ön nl.not every marriage is meant to last.deal with itundecided

Go ask ur parents how they managed to live together till thisday

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
navistar:

Please tell me how a divorce is fortunate undecided if you read my post well! You would realise that, m batting for her team.

U painted the divorce as a very horrible thing. Who said she went through a dark night
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by johnnychuks(m): 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
i dont blame ini Edo i only blame the fulish man who whent for her as a wife!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by aspirebig: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't understand some people.

Op, how on earth can you prove that these pictures were taken about IE failed marriage. It could have been taken anytime anyway. I wish the date , month and year were printed on the pictures, showing that it was really taken after her divorce, then the topic would make more sense.

In a nutshell, I do not believe these are her recent pictures and smiling to the camera doesn't necessarily mean that the fellow is happy.

Did you read Macbeth ? If you do, you will understand me better.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
buchilino:

really? n how do u no dat?

1corinthians 7 vs 8.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hope55:
life goes on....

http://www..com/2014/10/ini-edo-seems-happy-despite-divorce.html
Hope, don't force me to call you Hopeless. Be careful with the kinda celebrity threads you ll be posting here. It's not by force to make it to the frontpage!
Last Bullet
There's nothing that depicts happiness or sadness in these pics.
_______
If you, yourself want to snap photo, won't you smile? Will you frown ya face like Coconut or Obasanjo?
She's just smiling to the camera!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
She posted it today both on instagram and on fb. Its a recent pix.
aspirebig:
I don't understand some people.

Op, how on earth can you prove that these pictures were taken about IE failed marriage. It could have been taken anytime anyway. I wish the date , month and year were printed on the pictures, showing that it was really taken after her divorce, then the topic would make more sense.

In a nutshell, I do not believe these are her recent pictures and smiling to the camera doesn't necessarily mean that the fellow is happy.

Did you read Macbeth ? If you do, you will understand me better.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
blesoh:

no offence mrs. see the sarcastic side of the post. was just a joke. dont always take peoples seriously
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Decryptor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
A movie dedicated to the Divorced Female Celebs in Nigeria

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by navistar(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
preshuzpearl:

U painted the divorce as a very horrible thing. Who said she went through a dark night

Am sorry, if u misunderstood my position on a sensitive issue like divorce. I personally feel, if you r married to some1 and things go south, you should try as much as possible to work things out (therapy, prayers, individual and communal effort etc), it's for better for worse after all. But if the marriage feels like a prison and it makes either or both parties sad or despondent.. then it's time to hit the road. Divorce is nt a horrible thing, but it's not something to be proud of either especially in a country like ours full of people with limited/draconian thinking.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by buchilino(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
missberrypop5:
1corinthians 7 vs 8.

K just read d verse but my question is how does it apply 2 INI. she is nether a widow or an unmarried woman rather she is a divorcee which is totally wrong. xplain more plz
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
Seriously, its not bad if she smiles. Bt wait, if she isn't smiling, you guys will also say something. Free her jor[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by fortunejum: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Any man that goes for such lady is useless. She has nothing to offer. A dog is a dog. A play girl is a play girl.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by sukkot: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
what she need to do is go sit down somewhere and knit an outfit or something. instead of gallivanting all around town like ajala. that what she need to do
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by sukkot: 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
speaking of movies, that AY and NOUAH in atlanta seems like it would be funny. i need to catch that on bootleg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.