Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) (74947 Views)

Angela Okorie - The Nollywood End Time Beauty [ PHOTOS] / Revealed! Nigerian Senator Secretly Weds 25 Year Old Beauty!!photos / Nadia Buari Keeps Intimidating Us With Her Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Aizebioje(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
dasparrow:

Some of the post 30 ladies desire a man in their lives because of toxic busy body Nigerians like you who make them feel inadequate. In advanced nations in the west, no one cares if you are married or not. Live your life as you see fit as long as you are not hurting anyone in the process. Nigerian society however is a different kettle of fish. Nigerian society forces people to go and get married even when they don't want to or don't have what it takes to succeed in the institution. And then later on, you people come here to wonder why marriages are falling apart. Even the ones that are not falling apart are tainted with infidelity.

So many married Nigerians are not keeping to their marital vows. They are married but want to enjoy the life of a bachelor or spinster. Many are married but living separately permanently. In fact, most Nigerian marriages are a sham. The husband and wife are living like slave master (husband) and slave (wife). No affection whatsoever. Even if Ini Edo had remained in her marriage, you people will still crucify her for not birthing children. If she had birthed children that are not males, you people will crucify her too. If she births males and females and her husband dies before she does, you people will accuse her of killing her husband like you people accuse the widows in Nigerian society and stigmatize them. Let's face it, Nigerian society will always treat women like crap regardless of what they do. I don't hear any of you being hard on Philip (Ini's ex husband) who has had TWO failed marriages under his belt. But you and your ilk come here running your mouths like faucet water. Let Ini Edo be. Stop carrying her matter on your head like gala. Get a life please because if you had one, you won't be so concerned about other people's lives and what they choose to do with it.

I totally agree with you. People are so idle that they follow these people lives like they haven't got their's to live. Most failed celeb marriages are a result of these busy body idle people. If only they had a life of their own... If only

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by ecoheight: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Marriage to many people mean something different from what might probably thinks of. She might have had her reasons for marrying in the first place and also why she divorced. To most of these celebs, marriage is more or less like a contract to achieve a scripted aim. Her own might be different from those happening super showbies of western country.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by onowighose(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
she is a frustratated somone .she is happy about their dirvoice .i dont know why some people are noot satisfy wlth what God has given to .so now she feel that she is on top of the world now.goodluck to her.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by azahmed(m): 6:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
D only thing I can c is dt old age don dey catch up on her....wetin she dey sell don dey finish
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by bosun11(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
i have never seen a reasonable lady who will be happy from a broken marriage and in the end , wont give birth which to me is the ultimate...If u don't end up getting married and bearing children, then why are you a lady...just hope she realises time aint on her side soon enough and does the needful.................................Money without family with your kids flocking around you is NOTHING....#IMO
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by yungcyrus(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
All this ladies wey get money think say they can do without mehn...............................her mates don get lyk 3 kids, she dey jump around
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
joelenesleek:
from your comment I can describe your face, oblong head, four lines forehead, fat, big kpomo lips, broken ugly brown tooth, black lips, strong face with uttermost bitterness.

Chai!! Na person pikin you dey yab like this grin
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by GoodcasHMan: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
What kind of indecent and ungodly life are we up to especially in this country called Nigeria.
May God save us. AMEN
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by sage2(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Her neighbourhood is not really a good sight to behold.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Eeyah,she really has to move on. Thats the spirit,don't blame her.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by joelenesleek(f): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
1stCitizen:

Chai!! Na person pikin you dey yab like this grin
not like that but some people just take advantage of Nairaland to be bitter.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
She should be happy, she didn't consider herself as a married woman to begin with...
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by peachylee(f): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
ashawo.. followin politicians. dats why u divourced ur husband.... time isnt on ur side anymore,remember u are turnin into an old cargo
that's a big one o.U & d girl been get personal issues before now?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by sexybash(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:
ashawo.. followin politicians. dats why u divourced ur husband.... time isnt on ur side anymore,remember u are turnin into an old cargo
How is dat ur business
Her staying in her marriage may be it will help you solve your problem
Baba gwegwe
Oshinko
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
self pity.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Not that I know who she is nor do I care but why should anyone be unhappy because of a divorce?

A divorce is an opportunity for rebirth and a new beginning being much more wiser.

She may have been totally and excruciatingly unhappy in her marriage.

For better or worse is something cutsie that a wedding planner wrote.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by lolipop33: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Pls stop placing insults. Abah...its her life you wnt her to be crying..
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Aizebioje(m): 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
bosun11:
i have never seen a reasonable lady who will be happy from a broken marriage and in the end , wont give birth which to me is the ultimate...If u don't end up getting married and bearing children, then why are you a lady...just hope she realises time aint on her side soon enough and does the needful.................................Money without family with your kids flocking around you is NOTHING....#IMO
See this one. Leave her be. When did you become the almighty? She's still about a decade from menopause. We've seen people who still give birth after the age of 60. Should she have remained in an unhappy marriage? What if, just what if the problem was with the man who has failed in 2 marriages and not her. Nigerians and their judgemental, holier than thou attitude.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by abagnalie: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
Omo since u don devorce make we run fins.base on who u be.calabar women nor they dull
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by illrhymes(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
kendrick93:

When next you post such crap you'll be reported accordingly..... Mind what you say
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by abagnalie: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
ejiro2130:
Op there's a thin Line between happiness and frustration
aNd whAt is it
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by kendrick93(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
illrhymes:

When next you post such crap you'll be reported accordingly..... Mind what you say
i bliv i hav d ryt to say wat i want when i want to. so deal with it
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by bosun11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Aizebioje:

See this one. Leave her be. When did you become the almighty? She's still about a decade from menopause. We've seen people who still give birth after the age of 60. Should she have remained in an unhappy marriage? What if, just what if the problem was with the man who has failed in 2 marriages and not her. Nigerians and their judgemental, holier than thou attitude.

no comments...if you cant argue politely, there is no need replying you
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by HopeAlive14(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
When couples divorce, do they still wear their wedding ring?
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by gebest: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
corneremperor:

Why do you people believe a woman has to have a man in her life in order to be happy? I tiya for una o. #backwardthinking
MEN ARE CROWN AND IT IS D JOY OF EVERY WOMAN TO HAVE THEIR CROWN ARROUND THEM, U DAT IS TALKIN WERE IS UR CROWN? AM SURE U DONT VE 1.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by rukks: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why she no pose with her N38 million naira car.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by sullivanelizabe: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
til I looked at the check which said $6613 , I didn't believe that my cousin was like they say actualie making money in their spare time on-line. . there uncles cousin has done this 4 only 16 months and a short time ago cleard the morgage on their mini mansion and purchased a great Jaguar XJ . see page .... www.MoneyKin.Com

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
shes happy but she should tone down her fake materials... I had to unfollow her on IG after she wants to blind everyone with fake. She has the fake collection of everything, fake gucci bag, that Giuseppe Zanotti shoes shes rocking on home page is fake as you can see from the roundness of the shoe shocked, she was the one that carried that fake chanel on LIB the other day, same site saw her fake Hermes bag even with her name scratched on it, she had the gut to tag the picture custom made grin grin Here she is rocking fake ysl earing, she get plenty fake celine bags and dont get me started on her fake LV collections that looks soft like polybag lol Ini edo!

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Jj222(f): 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
God knows d best for ini edo
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by guttentag(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ini Edo be like Life Goes On

Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by stanprexy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
@ op, do you know what she might be passing through in her closet? Please cut that crap.
Re: Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
iamtheprincipal:
...she is only trying to comfort herself and come out of her frustrations.
while u are fooling yourself she is busy enjoying life to the max while people like u dedicate yours to wishing everyone else misery cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.