Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? (1081 Views)

Photo: If She Ask What This Is Used For, Cancel The Wedding / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Avalani(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
Just wondering, what happens to the engagement ring after the wedding. I imagine it gets replaced by the wedding ring, so what do you do with it? Sell it or lock it up in a jewellery box?
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by manutdadex(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2014
olx.com tinz...sell it!!!! I neva marry sa

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by amakufrancis(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Avalani:
Just wondering, what happens to the engagement ring after the wedding. I imagine it gets replaced by the wedding ring, so what do you do with it? Sell it or lock it up in a jewellery box?
anyone you intend doing.
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Put a rope on it and use as pendant.
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 24, 2014
u keep it for memories......
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
I believ the females wear it along side the wedding ring...u shuld check thr fingers u wil see them wearin two rings .....
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by agohmamuda(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
My wife sold hers and used d money to buy her mum a 2013 Mercedes, I suggested it doe.
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Avalani(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Odilafta:
Put a rope on it and use as pendant.

Super funny cheesy
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Three things are involved

1) You top it up with the main wedding band, that's if you get a matching wedding band.

2)You sell it: I don't like this one, because @times, the value @ which you would dispose it, is nothing compared to its initial cost price.

3)You keep it for memories sake.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Princecalm(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
It goes to the museum.
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Marries
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by angelTI(f): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
agohmamuda:
My wife sold hers and used d money to buy her mum a 2013 Mercedes, I suggested it doe.

You can lie sha!
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by Raymysterio(m): 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Now am cracking my brain
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by bishophenry(m): 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
What happened to ur shoes and bags before marriage? Give the ring back to ur husband. Sometimes we ask unnecessary questions.
Re: What Happens To The Engagement Ring After The Wedding? by agohmamuda(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
angelTI:

You can lie sha!

A lot sef.

(1) (Reply)

Age is Not Just A Number. / Thread closed / Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February Chapter 14 Verse 1...ladies Be Wise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.