Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} (13421 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:25am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lol.. No shiii nah

Me seff dey move now

You go teach me this your work shaa, it seems lucrative grin
LoL...we go discuss that one later in the day grin

Goodnight man cool
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 1:26am On Oct 26, 2014
Ipledge:
Good night rest
And you too smiley
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 1:27am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL...we go discuss that one later in the day grin

Goodnight man cool
Aiii.. Goodnight
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

And you too smiley
Thanks
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by destante(f): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Warris wrong with these two men naijaboiy valmunich ?
Both of you should start kissing already then. angry tongue
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by djeezy(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2014
Tashamania:

wow thats such a brave thing to do cheesy
Err..lets not derail the purpose of this thread biko
You know you are fine cheesy

I rest my case too grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by djeezy(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
Hey felas am in trouble help me out..... tosyne2much , mrcork , obongproff , tashamania , djeezy , largas , jejemanito , adepiero , ghost1718 , valentinebele and others in the crib...see my story

l ran into an old crush last week and surprisingly he introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend, we exchanged numbers, we talked everytime, chatted constantly but to my greatest surprise l just found out that he's my sister's current boyfriend. Right now l don't know what to do...should l tell my sister? What wil happen to the feelings l have developed for him

help me before l go CRAZY
I say you end the whole thing. Maybe he didn't mean it when he introduced you to his friends as girlfriend. If he has displayed some continual overt acts to that effect then I'd say his a player. If you try to warn your sis about him, it may probably make her feel you're jealous and want him all for yourself. When the equities are equal the first in time prevails, so I suggest you let your sis have him and stay away from him. Move on.......
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2014
if i am in ur shoe i will just call the boy tell him to leave my sister ALONE and face the other one or face my sister and leave the other girl. if HE didn't i will take the matter into my hand
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
Warris wrong with these two men naijaboiy valmunich ?
Both of you should start kissing already then. angry tongue
undecided
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2014
djeezy:
I say you end the whole thing. Maybe he didn't mean it when he introduced you to his friends as girlfriend. If he has displayed some continual overt acts to that effect then I'd say his a player. If you try to warn your sis about him, it may probably make her feel you're jealous and want him all for yourself. When the equities are equal the first in time prevails, so I suggest you let your sis have him and stay away from him. Move on.......
Kefetjay honey, this guy just spoke my mind. But I think these days you're getting into the hands of players too much.
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
that how some dudes do
hmm....am hating guys now
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:
Pls forgive me erryone

I'm married and my wife is not so alive in bed

Hence, I'm looking for a young girl that'll do her work sad

Holla if you're interested

If that's the problem, then work on her looking for a girl to do it is not the best
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2014
djeezy:
but if the guy is really a player, what should l do to save my sis from that guy?
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2014
ghost1718:
if i am in ur shoe i will just call the boy tell him to leave my sister ALONE and face the other one or face my sister and leave the other girl. if HE didn't i will take the matter into my hand
How(
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Largas:

Kefetjay honey, this guy just spoke my mind. But I think these days you're getting into the hands of players too much.
.......speechless
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Being single is swit@least yu can luk@oda babes...ykwim

1 Like

Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by djeezy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
but if the guy is really a player, what should l do to save my sis from that guy?
You sis may even have an idea of who he is and still decided to be with him. If you're more concerned about your sis, don't tell her expressly that he's a player. You can tell her you suspect he is and that she should be careful with him. Thats all.
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by valmunich(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
If that's the problem, then work on her looking for a girl to do it is not the best
Lol... I was only fooling around

I'm not married cheesy
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
How(
by telling ur sister and the other girl
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
How(
by telling ur sister and the other girl that he is a player
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
hmm....am hating guys now
@kefetjey see u na woman GO marry u abi man ?? No dey fall our hand for here
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
OkeEsibe:
Being single is swit@least yu can luk@oda babes...ykwim
Hmmm
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
djeezy:
You sis may even have an idea of who he is and still decided to be with him. If you're more concerned about your sis, don't tell her expressly that he's a player. You can tell her you suspect he is and that she should be careful with him. Thats all.
Okay thanks
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

Lol... I was only fooling around

I'm not married cheesy
Beta for u
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
ghost1718:
by telling ur sister and the other girl
Its not another girl am the one
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
Its not another girl am the one
ha leave him for ur sister nah another guy is waiting for u somewhere
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Kefetjey:
.......speechless
Hey, not to worry the right man will come around.smiley
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by jejemanito: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Wheeew! Men being offline for close to 30hrs and it seemed like ages

Back to the jamb question posed by kefetjey
Well after reading other comments, I must say you should just heed to djeezy's advice. He said it all!
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2014
ghost1718:
ha leave him for ur sister nah another guy is waiting for u somewhere
I hear grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2014
Largas:

Hey, not to worry the right man will come around.smiley
grin
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
jejemanito:
Wheeew! Men being offline for close to 30hrs and it seemed like ages

Back to the jamb question posed by kefetjey
Well after reading other comments, I must say you should just heed to djeezy's advice. He said it all!

Yes sir
Re: Singles Crib>>>{married People Stay Away!!} by ghost1718(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kefetjey:
I hear grin
no be play oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is How A Faithful Man Looks Like (pic) / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This / Why Do Guys Prefers Girls With Big Butt (ass) ????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.