Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? (62028 Views)

Ladies Can You Return His Gift Back? / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy / No Matter How Angry You Are With Your Man Would You Return His Diamond Gift Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sniperwolf(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I JUST GOT A CALL FROM A CLOSE PAL TO COME PICK UP MY FONE.......SHE DROPPED IT OFFFFFF SOME MINUTES AGO!!!

NOW I FEEL STUPID.... cry
CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS THREAD!!!

Is she on Nairaland or does she have close friends on Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Lstar4real(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Op I really feel your pain...but if its something like panties and underwears u bought for her and she dumped u immediately... Will u go n collect them say u want start to dey wear female panties n under wears.. Or say u want collect am go sell am for oshodi market..that's just by the way...Pls Just forget about the phone.. .and whenever u paying the money... Just be praying that.. *all the pains , sorrow and hardship that's ahead of u she has already taken it away and God should provide best lady that will make u happy all over your lifetime.. Lobatan...who knows maybe before u finish paying ...The Bobo self go dumped am... Because 1 day he fit hear your story from one of her friend and might lead to the guy to run away.. U sshould Just make yourself happy and be happy again and again. grin
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by faithugo64(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
redcliff:

What do you mean careful next time. Do you predict these types of things?
girls like that have not gone into extinction remember
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by mabebe1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ur lucky u've collected dat phone-if u like feel bad from till 2morw-@least she had d decency 2 give it back 2 u-so happy nw cos chelsea jst scored
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Firstly, I will never do that to please my girl. She must be out of her mind to expect me to buy her something above my budget. angry

Secondly, there is no shame in going to her house to retrieve the phone. It has not been paid for, for crying out loud! angry There is nothing classy about what the leech did. She only endured the relationship just to receive the phone.

That phone must be returned whether she likes it or not. When he finishes paying off his debt, he can then choose to be magnanimous.
The lady did not force him to give her a gift, he promised her a gift.
Why promise a gift above your monthly allowance if you aren't silly?
Free the young girl abeg grin

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Lstar4real(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
mabebe1:
Ur lucky u've collected dat phone-if u like feel bad from till 2morw-@least she had d decency 2 give it back 2 u-so happy nw cos chelsea jst scored
man u go score their own... It gna be draw.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gabazin080(m): 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
hit like if u think did guy is d biggest MAGA of d year.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by adamazibekeekanu(f): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
another innocent girl will be made a scape goat chai will you ever love so generously again buh asking for the phone again look so immature just behave as though nothing happened every man must have a story to tell his unborn kids I believe you are making part of your own story what happened was a mere happenstance but aluta continua
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gabazin080(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
dats y me no fancy dis bf and gf tins.

I bang ashe, clean up and walk away. who cares wu goes in next 2 bang her. 130k as gift because her toto different from oda gals own, abi AC dey hr own tin wet go make me spend dat much on d idiot
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by tlops(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
if the girl was decent she should have returned it while breaking up!

You should not collect it, since it was a gift.

Moral: do not give what u can't give. Do not borrow money to please a girl or anybody for that matter.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by OMA4U(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Report her to 'Labe Orun', so other guys can learn. You sef funny o. You go borrow money. Love dey shark you true true

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by BTFormular: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
pinkshell:
Ewo!
This is very strong ooo.
See as dis guy personlize person ish.

that's the smartest thing to do babe. Any girl wey mess up suppose know say E mess up.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by gabazin080(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
THE PHONE IS NOW IN MY POSSESSION @ ALL
PICKED IT UP ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
SHE JUST SIMPLY DROPPED IT OFF HERSELF WITH A FRIEND, I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE JUST ASKED FOR IT ALL ALONG
TRUST ME, I FEEL VERY VERY VERY BAD
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE PHONE, IT WAS ALL ABOUT HER
I STILL LOVE THIS LADY...

THANKS ALL....ONE MORE PHONE TO A HEARTBROKEN DUDE
how he take apun. tel us more. tell aw u take retrieve am
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tymax(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

The lady did not force him to give her a gift, he promised her a gift.
Why promise a gift above your monthly allowance if you aren't silly?
Free the young girl abeg grin
Lol. Stop supporting bad girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
Another bs thread by some winderupper bitchass nigga.

I should have known

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by princessdairies(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Too bad,she was jux waitin for d fone to cm bfor she leaves u Sori dear jux b careful nxt tym,oo?
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tymax(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:
SHE JUST SIMPLY DROPPED IT OFF HERSELF WITH A FRIEND, I GUESS I SHOULD HAVE JUST ASKED FOR IT ALL ALONG

I am proud of you. You have done well. Have a glorious week.

Cc: 3cycle
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by MrKevinBig(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?
God's ways are not our ways neither His thoughts ours, Thas y He's God and we are human. She's been seen the guy while she was with you and she wouldn't go witout the phone. Pls find a way 'peacefuly o!' Collect your phone even if it means with her sim card (s) in d phone.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

I am proud of you. You have done well. Have a glorious week.

Cc: 3cycle
She has a conscience afterall
She pitied the guy.
@op and you shamlessly collected it?
Smh for some dudes angry
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Johnnoo(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Cutehector4u:
No..it shows ur not matured enuf...eva wondered why God didnot strip satan off his powers?

Man u got me thinking...
BTW @Op forget aabout the phone.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Ilaje44(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

SHOULD I GET MY PHONE BACK?

Aburo, pele! Can I ask you something: Se o ti de'be? If yes, then, o se mi laanu pupo lati wi fun e wipe: Obo ti mu je!
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
jidestroud:

And. You collected it?
Guess she is a nairalander, prolly she read your lamentations.
Next time don't promise what you can't aafford.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by jack26(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
Guy go and collect ur phone back that girl does'nt deserve it
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Tymax(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
3cycle:

She has a conscience afterall
She pitied the guy.
@op and you shamlessly collected it?
Smh for some dudes angry
Abeg shift jor.

Which shamelessly? I am proud of him. The babe only stayed in the relationship cos of his gifts. When she got a nice phone, all of a sudden she wasn't feeling the relationship.

She is lucky that he is a nice guy. If na some mad niggas, dem for arrange her well.

1 Like

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by bedfordng(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
what a coincidence.exactly what she asked for was what your company brought up for pick up
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pinkshell(f): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Na wa oo

BTFormular:
that's the smartest thing to do babe. Any girl wey mess up suppose know say E mess up.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pinkshell(f): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Abi?
I like d babe oo, wd av done d same if I were her.
Imagine if dey ad mutual frnds here, must be so embarassin.

3cycle:

And. You collected it?
Guess she is a nairalander, prolly she read your lamentations.
Next time don't promise what you can't aafford.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by funkyshade(f): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by pinkshell(f): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
And are we not al striving to be like Christ? Cos na so una go dey turn bible
Upside down to suit ursef.

MrKevinBig:
God's ways are not our ways neither His thoughts ours, Thas y He's God and we are human. She's been seen the guy while she was with you and she wouldn't go witout the phone. Pls find a way 'peacefuly o!' Collect your phone even if it means with her sim card (s) in d phone.
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
pinkshell:
Abi?
I like d babe oo, wd av done d same if I were her.
Imagine if dey ad mutual frnds here, must be so embarassin.

The guy no get single onee kobo shame.
Collected a gift back? With which face hin wan use see her tomorrow?
Rabbish
Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by sharpchap: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
no mind am. na nairalander. shame no catch am on time. she wan thief small pikin fone. amu robber. na because people dey on top her matter na him make her return am. omo some gals no dey fear oooo! opolo eye. 130k fone na him U wan carry run after two days shocked shocked shocked. bros oya return dat fone quick quick no pay again and collect ya deposit. you dey feel bad? no let God wey force am to bring dat fone vex for you ooo! next time buy nokia asha, mumu U need two strong koi for ya head.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tymax:

Abeg shift jor.

Which shamelessly? I am proud of him. The babe only stayed in the relationship cos of his gifts. When she got a nice phone, all of a sudden she wasn't feeling the relationship.

She is lucky that he is a nice guy. If na some mad niggas, dem for arrange her well.
Who told you it was all of a sudden?
Because the op said so doesn't mean it was so.
She must have told him she wasn't interested using body language but he chosed to ignore it.

Money or iphone cannot buy love.
Reminds me of Jennifer lopez song then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.