Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only (3171 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 5 Likely Places Where Your Beauty Won't Save You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2014
Youngpo413:

what then is the ultimate?
true love
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
true love

true LUST rather...
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Youngpo413:

true LUST rather...
so you don't believe in love?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
so you don't believe in love?

sadly, NO
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Youngpo413:

sadly, NO
just a matter of time, you'll find the one and realise there is true love
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
just a matter of time, you'll find the one and realise there is true love

maybe true love from her,but definitely not from me,I cant love again...I loved once and at the end the pain it caused me is/was unbearable,so I cant take such risk again...cos am scared of getting hurt...you know once bitten twice shy...
So pls tell me,if there is anything like true love,why then does it fade with time...they said true love never dies,,,isnt it?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Youngpo413:

maybe true love from her,but definitely not from me,I cant love again...I loved once and at the end the pain it caused me is/was unbearable,so I cant take such risk again...cos am scared of getting hurt...you know once bitten twice shy...
So pls tell me,if there is anything like true love,why then does it fade with time...they said true love never dies,,,isnt it?
it's not true love that fades but beauty. Try to love for what you see beyond the surface. Sorry about your experience, but don't shut your heart to love, it's so good loving somebody who loves you back.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by dnacrystal: 11:17am On Oct 25, 2014
I'll date someone who doesn't know the reason why he loves me.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by ratatis(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
................................................ not someone that keeps saying ' i love you so much cos you are so beautiful' like Kanye West says about Kim KardAshian.

Now, what about one who did not mention to you that he loves you 'cos of your beauty? How do you know he truly loves you? I want to know from the perspective of you ladies.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Youngpo413: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
firstEVA:
it's not true love that fades but beauty. Try to love for what you see beyond the surface. Sorry about your experience, but don't shut your heart to love, it's so good loving somebody who loves you back.

alright,thanks for your concern,I really appreciate...
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
ratatis:

Now, what about one who did not mention to you that he loves you 'cos of your beauty? How do you know he truly loves you? I want to know from the perspective of you ladies.
majority of them can't help but say it, if for any reason he doesn't say it, a smart girl will still know. For starters, you can never have any meaningful conversation with him, he is usually empty and nonchalant about things that matter to you, his concerns always revolve round your appearance and other vain things.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
dnacrystal:
someone like me who doesn't know the reason why I love you tongue
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by ratatis(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
dnacrystal:

There's the chance of him being carried away by infatuation & not love
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by dnacrystal: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
tosyne2much:
someone like me who doesn't know the reason why I love you tongue
cool
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
dnacrystal:
cool
where av u bin naaaa ?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by dnacrystal: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
where av u bin naaaa ?
Here I am again embarassed There's been powered outage in my school for some days.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
dnacrystal:
Here I am again embarassed There's been powered outage in my school for some days.
oooookay hope u r good sha ?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by maryam6(f): 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
op u r very right.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by HARDDON: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
firstEVA:
they should be ready for the repercussions . money is good, looks is good, but they are not the ultimate.

shocked shocked shocked tot ladies would rather cry tucked inside a sleek Bugatti than ride Joyfully on a squeaky Bicycle?
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by HARDDON: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
op, your parochial lens is just straight alarming and from another angle, amusing:

FYI, girls marry wealth, fame and fortune than any other reason there could be out there.
so many marry monkeys because it has some bananas.
know why ? cos their tru luv is never always ready to settle financially when they are!
Gurls prime much more than guys and the knowledge on a sixteen year's old gurl, is far ahead of that of a guy on same age bracket.

BTW op, a guy's heart easily fall for beauty, but his mind is usually on brains and a gurl's ability to keep the home and coordinate resources coupled with horizontal tangling ofcos! fine face is the last thing a crz guy look out for in marriage.

beauty like a birthday present, captures the hearts easily and the ribbon is quickly untied, but it is only xta(good homely attributes) that can keep a longing soul forever!

B00bs fall, Brains Dont.
Re: Ladies Please Avoid Guys Who Love You Because Of Your Beauty Only by dnacrystal: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
oooookay hope u r good sha ?
Yes thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys How Do I Toast Girls On Nairaland / Romancing And Sex / VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.