Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? (584 Views)

Lady Lists What She Wants In A Boyfriend, See Suggestion She Got / What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by benega: 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wanted 2 drop some killer tips on how 2 successfully woo any gal via online chat (facebook, 2go, dating sites) etc. But am hesitant cuz this is sensitive info I don't want girls 2 get wind of. So the idea of a guys only section came up. Folks wat do ya think of it?
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by olabodejinad: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think I could use a nice suggestion, keep it coming , OP
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by ifex370(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
tell seun to block all girls then
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Samiceman: 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Op u want to promote gayism and lesbianism abi? Ur plan no go work!

1 Like

Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Beesluv: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hmmmmmm, we are watching shocked
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
I go see to that

So I will finally marry marieole
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Lovetinz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
The girls will simply register a male act. Pronto.
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
OP, post it and relief the online woman wrappers of their nightmares
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
wonders shall never end
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by ERCROSS(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lolz..
Sum guys will need it..
Bring it on...
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by Rapsainot(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Post it abegi
Re: Suggestion: Guys/girls Only Section ; Like The Idea? by urcutecrush(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
And when u are on it also tell them to remove the sex change button too.how can someone be male today and female tomorrow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls This Greedy?? / Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage / Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.