Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) (8012 Views)

HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! / OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class / Yay!! I Askd My Female Lecturer Out And She Said 'yes'.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
This lady should be in her late 20s and she's very hot

I managed to take some pix today

*modified*

I'm scared to post them, this is my last surviving moniker

angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Emmysteve(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

*modified*

angry angry
you are a big foool. you opened this account on the 20th

4 Likes

Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by bhaliz44(m): 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

*modified*

angry angry
maniacs everywhereundecided cry
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
pervert
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mtcheew, ur mumurity no get level

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by naijaboiy: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Floyd45(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emmysteve:
you are a big foool. you opened this account on the 20th

You can feel the PAIN this bros is trying to express.. he was probably expecting one teacher on short school uniform skirt. What is the monicker you people speak about??
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by babington91(m): 12:44am On Oct 25, 2014
Smh
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Emmysteve(m): 12:47am On Oct 25, 2014
Floyd45:

You can feel the PAIN this bros is trying to express.. he was properly expecting one teacher on short school uniform skirt. What is the monicker you people speak about??
Don't u see the look alike monikers he always create here and there?
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Floyd45:

You can feel the PAIN this bros is trying to express.. he was properly expecting one teacher on short school uniform skirt. What is the monicker you people speak about??
A moniker is like a nickname. Your moniker on nairaland is Floyd45

2 Likes

Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by PrincessB1(f): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2014
undecided
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by Walexz02(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
person!
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by rattlesnake(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

*modified*

angry angry
oponu

1 Like

Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by armadeo(m): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Pls ban this Guy's IP forever. It will make nairaland a better place
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by WIZGUY69(m): 6:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Floyd45:

You can feel the PAIN this bros is trying to express.. he was probably expecting one teacher on short school uniform skirt. What is the monicker you people speak about??
grin
Guy your mouth no good.
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by YungwizzzyPt7: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
armadeo:
Pls ban this Guy's IP forever. It will make nairaland a better place

why na?
Re: See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) by armadeo(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

why na?

Because you go about posting thrash. If the purge were real I will find you and give you a mad beat down. grin grin angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Wooed A Lady/girl In Your Language??? / Ladies When It Comes To Joystick, Does The Size Really Matter To You?(18+) / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.