Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! (8150 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
LIKE seriously, she wants him to get out of the university in flying colours, to graduate with first class upper, now he is close to having that first class honour but it came with a price, no doubt he is brilliant and bright but the pains of being an handsome,fair and well body built guy has befallen me, yeah in order to attain his 1st class, a female lecturer ask him to sleep with her so he can get A in her 7UNIT course, and he did without thinking and truely he had A, like seriously what will he have done? report her? that will be foolishness. "now if you are his girlfriend and he confess to you, what will be your reaction? break up? remember he had no choice and him graduating with flying colours is to her happiness. "ladies and guys judge him. "cc lalasticlala, dominique

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by vani86: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
this your story is entertaining,

where is the part 2

9 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by dharay99: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice Lie,
Neeeexxxxx† †hread plz.

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
vani86:
this your story is entertaining,
where is the part 2
TRUE LIFE STORY
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by gab264(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
lots of fictionsadsadsad
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
with your carrot or you borrow cucumber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by gamaliel121(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one man....nice one
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Basildvalour(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
More episodes to follow shortly!!!

7unit course, what school, what course?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
who my friend? wats cucumber
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
who my friend? wats cucumber
Hmmm.....abeg go sleep
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Aspiregreat: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
You have sold off Your Dignity Bro .You're a cheap cowardice.
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by anigbajumo(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Why u cum dy ask?
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by kingdenny(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is super story

2 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aspiregreat:
You have sold off Your Dignity Bro .You're a cheap cowardice.
huh mcheew
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
First class Upper?

13 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
anigbajumo:

Why u cum dy ask?
Take your carrot off my mention
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Congrat
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
I won't break up with him if he's my bf..live goes on
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
avasweet:
I won't break up with him if he's my bf..live goes on
u are a wise girl
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
20132014:
Congrat
4 what?
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
7 unit course? Na project? shocked

9 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
More episodes to follow shortly!!!

7unit course, what school, what course?
E tire me o. Which course fit carry 7unit? shocked
Even project work na 6

10 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by lordfalcao(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fantazia I love the way you lie boy

3 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
E tire me o. Which course fit carry 7unit? shocked
Even project work na 6
shhh some core courses are 7unit
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
shhh some core courses are 7unit
in your imaginary Uni?

5 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
in your imaginary Uni?
wharever
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
wharever
smh

3 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Morkavictor: 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
Fantazia I love the way you lie boy
d guy no sabi lie,which skul offer 7unit course.

3 Likes

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by chomytex(f): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Judge No i aint judging nobody..i'm nt a barrister.

1 Like

Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by BiafranAvatar(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is the "He" you or another he

Cus what you typed here is alarming!!!

Or pleasure of the graduating sex still maneuvering in skull

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
BiafranAvatar:
Is the "He" you or another he

Cus what you typed here is alarming!!!

Or pleasure of the graduating sex still maneuvering in skull

Just Say The Name "BiafranAvatar"

actually he is my friend
Re: HE Slept With A Female Lecturer To Get A In A 7unit Course In School, "Judge! by Adasun(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are we in the court chamber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins / Beautiful Ladies Behavior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.