Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know (6498 Views)

Okonjo-iweala Exposes What States Got From Excess Crude Account / Buhari: We Feared Jonathan will Not Accept Defeat - Vanguard / The Buhari We Know-Obasanjo exposes what we dont know about Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2014
GMB is indeed an Upright man
Determine to help his country ,
As a patriot
Nigerians should know that
The future of these country can only be secured through quality leadership.
#
T
E
A
M

B
U
H
A
R
I

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by iamrealdeji(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2014
mikeansy:
This is an example of all that is wrong with Nigeria!

The Igbo man that married Buhari's daughter is he not a Nigerian? Or a human being? Is he an alien?

Why does OBJ or anyone think the relationship choices Buhari's daughter made somehow is a reflection of Buhari's world view

Please for the records, Igbos are human beings, they are Nigerians and they are not aliens!

Smh!
The fact is if Buhari was a fanatic,he wouldn't have allowed his daughter to marry him

6 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by femmy2010(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Am a Fan of GMB, can't help it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by MeAboki(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2014
seankay:
So all these years I've been made to believe he's an extremist and that made me hate him with passion but right now, I know better.I will def vote for him come 2015.This man will def tackle corruption!
My country men, lets make this right decision this time around
wink
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by ayusco85(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2014
Awwal1st:
“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is an upright man.
Not many people know that his first daughter
is married
to an Igbo man from Anambra. He exempted
Christians from performing duty on Sundays.
When his Muslim soldiers asked him to
exempt them from duty on Friday, he told
them the bible says Christians should rest on
the 7th day, the Muslims should show him
where the Koran says they should rest on
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS
As Head of State he slashed the number of
Muslim going on pilgrimage by 50%. His
driver and cook for the past 10 years plus are
Christians yet some uninformed Nigerians say
he is a bigot. It is a pity that some people
failed to understand that PDP deliberately
capitalised on the gullibility of Nigerians to
paint him black. This they did in order to
keep their loot and ensure that he never gets
the opportunity to send them to goal.
How many Nigerians would hold the
appointment of government, minister of
petroleum, PTF chairman and head of state
yet don’t own a house in Abuja? He has only
one house and never kept a foreign
account.Love him, hate him you cannot take
his integrity away from him.”

www.newspunch.org/the-buhari-we-know-obasanjo/

his age men...... he should have been retired by now.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
GMB is indeed an Upright man
Determine to help his country ,
As a patriot
Nigerians should know that
The future of these country can only be secured through quality leadership.
#
T
E
A
M

B
U
H
A
R
I
Endorsed and check your mail
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Tattooboy: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
I THINK BUHARY CAN BE TRUSTED
NO politician can be trusted

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by bcomputer101: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Take a look at Mainstreet Bank Mobile Banking application on this thread... Just the best among Mobile banking applications.

www.nairaland.com/1965974/view-photo-news-mainstreet-bank
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by experimentist: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2014
Buhari na you bikoooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by glory2glory: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2014
I have always trusted Buhari. God knows I will never make the mistake I made in 2011. Come 2015, Buhari has my vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by blkmum700: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2014
menabadoo:
the boldened above got my rips cracking, yet most of his cabinet members were muslims. He prefers to make christians cooks and drivers (which has no proof anyway) and muslims the money eating ministers grin. Tunde Idiagbon

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile

Liar keep deceiving your self Domkat bali nd Mamma vatsa are christians,you know noting but just typed for the sake of people reading your lies.

1 Like

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by manmade(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmm ,new trick but old method, @OP why it is that most of monikers commenting in support of buhari except the few known APC's supporters were registered in september 2014?

2 Likes

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by clemzo101(m): 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
U guys shld stop making noise! Buhari can't win. If he likes he shld be an angel he just can't win. An honest man can not rule naija. Even d so called OBJ will go to jail if he wins...........take it or leave it!!! Buhari can't win even if he contest for 10 more times.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by signz: 11:27am On Oct 25, 2014
2map:
I'm beginning to love this man. GEJ should better run, remember what he did to shagari... he has my vote come 2015.

What did he do to Shagari

Shagari was under house arrest while Ekwueme was locked up in Kirikiri even though it was confirmed Ekwueme didn't steal a penny.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:29am On Oct 25, 2014
The devil I knw is beta dan the angel I do not knw.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Olaolufred(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2014
engrsyer:
Media propaganda! I rather cut off my hands than to vote for GMB.

[size=18pt] A good choice that has no effect on any other but you.
bravoo[/size]
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

The fact is if Buhari was a fanatic,he wouldn't have allowed his daughter to marry him

Absolutely rubbish, I am trying hard not to drag the lady's private life into politics but if you guys want to use this for political capital then this lady's marriage may come under the spotlight and we will ask the following questions:

1. When did this wedding take place?
2. Did Buhari attend?
3. Did Buhari publicise it and invite his friends?
4. Why was this marriage not public knowledge until the eve of elections?
5. Was Buhari not proud of his daughter's love choices?

These are questions that could get asked if you guys really want to play politics with this!

Be careful what you wish for!

Very patronising
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by chrisdoller(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2014
glory2glory:
I have always trusted Buhari. God knows I will never make the mistake I made in 2011. Come 2015, Buhari has my vote.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by UcLloyd: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why are u all wasting ur precious time reading this piece. Nigerians rejected buhari, they will still reject him yet again. A man who cries and swears that his done contesting, comes back and even go about taking loans to buy form, can never be trusted. He should start planning on how to pay back that loan, cuz he won't get a chance to take tax payers money
to pay back personal loan.

A man who has no money, but out of sheer greed and power desperate goes about borrowing, can't be trusted, cuz my Late Grandpa told me, "Lloyd, never trust a desperate man, he can do and undo just to get what he craves for"....I just pray he doesn't instigate northerners again, when his disgraced again come 2015
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by alotofgrace(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
imagine obj calling us gaulibe angry

imaginE angry
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by OgologoDimkpa: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
engrsyer:
Media propaganda! I rather cut off my hands than to vote for GMB.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by OgologoDimkpa: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
alotofgrace:
imagine obj calling us gaulibe angry

imaginE angry
That is if OBJ truly said those stuff.
More so it's coming from Punchng...an ardent APShit supporter.
I beg to disagree...
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by supremus: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
I CANT BE FOOLED undecided
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by iamrealdeji(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
mikeansy:

Absolutely rubbish, I am trying hard not to drag the lady's private life into politics but if you guys want to use this for political capital then this lady's marriage may come under the spotlight and we will ask the following questions:

1. When did this wedding take place?
2. Did Buhari attend?
3. Did Buhari publicise it and invite his friends?
4. Why was this marriage not public knowledge until the eve of elections?
5. Was Buhari not proud of his daughter's love choices?

These are questions that could get asked if you guys really want to play politics with this!

Be careful what you wish for!

Very patronising
Buhari is very reclusive,and doesn't publicize his affairs,also,as you are,can you allow your kids to marry from other tribes?
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by FreshGuy2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Awwal1st:
is married
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS

A.p.crooks propaganda.... Anybody who believes that Buhari is an upright man is a daft,take it or leave it!!
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by blasterman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Some one who is taking Loan to buy election form is like some one taking a bank loan to do marriage or do party...

bank only give loan to generate interest

Just a sampler of what is to come if this man ever nears that seat
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Buhari is very reclusive,and doesn't publicize his affairs,also,as you are,can you allow your kids to marry from other tribes?

My children will choose who they marry

But I will not use or allow anyone to use the choices they make for political gains!
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by dexterity99(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=menabadoo post=27426833]the boldened above got my rips cracking, yet most of his cabinet members were muslims. He prefers to make christians cooks and drivers (which has no proof anyway) and muslims the money eating ministers grin. Tunde Idiagbon

Domkat Bali

Bukar Shuaib

Trade Mahmud Tukur

A Abdullahi, Lt Col

Yarima Ibrahim

Onaolapo Soleye

Mamman Jiya Vatsa

Emmanuel Nsan

Mohammed Magoro

Ibrahim Gambari

Sam Omeruah

Abdullahi Ibrahim

Tam David-West

Chike Ofodile

from what I see, 50% Muslims and 50% Christians make his cabinet
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by femmy2010(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Irrespective of what anybody says, I believe in a GMB presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
mikeansy:

My children will choose who they marry

But I will not use or allow anyone to use the choices they make for political gains!
Even if your daughter marries a Creole idol worshipper?
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by juman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
One of his best achievement is formation of the coalition party with others as core opposition party to the failed ruling party.
Re: The BUHARI We Know - Obasanjo Exposes What Nigerians Don't Know by jaso1(m): 8:27am On Oct 26, 2014
Awwal1st:
is married
Fridays.” – OBASANJO
FACTS

Who the cap fit let him wear it. We want change. We need change and the change is General Muhammad Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How did Former Treasurer Of Mobil and Drug Trafficker Tinubu Acquire His Wealth? / Revealed: Fayose's Wife Make Emergency Trip To Dubai Over Son's Arrest. / BIAFRA: Watch Nnamdi Kanu Bully Nigerian Police In Court Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.