Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating (1341 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello all!!

Question for those who reside in Nigeria.

As Man.....

If you are broke!
If you have NO Job!!
If you have NO good source of income!!

Should you be in a relationship or date girls??

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why not??Itz all depending on d type of relationship,whether itz genuine or friends with benefits

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by supernigga(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
wink
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2014
lolz... @ops, u knw get money,u knw date girl? u wan kill ursef? na only u waka come

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Tallesty1(m): 12:11am On Oct 25, 2014
No

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 25, 2014
ofcos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am kinda of guy that never believe in money love
My state of unemployment has nothing to do with me dating my turtledove..........
Besides,
Some girls possess this luck that when ever you have them as a date; they get the guy infested with outrageous lucks....
So bro,
Material things never counts when ever "REAL LOVE" is involve...
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mesoade(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2014
NO!!! . . C all dis dudes above talking abt real love,dats a whole lot of poo! . . If u hav no source of income and u go in2 a relationship,u'll end up creating shits 4 ursef cos u'll end up being heart broken. . .wen its tym 4 marriage,
(1)her parents won't allow her to marry you.

(2) if a richer dude is wooing her,she'l definitely agree especially wn d pressure of marriage is on her.

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by datyrone(m): 12:30am On Oct 25, 2014
justmag:
Hello all!!

As Man.....

If you are broke!
If you have NO Job!!

true love conqures all....but most naija gals are wired to need a man who can take care of dem financially,sexually,socially and mentally,else dey get it elsewhere.
but truth is,when you dnt have money dats wen u knw a girl dat really loves you genuinely with all ur flaws and strengths

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
NO!!! . . C all dis dudes above talking abt real love,dats a whole lot of poo!
Guess u ain't serious, I swear!
cos her mother dictates her route for her?
When she starts dancing to the tones of matrimonial unending problems, she would be there to do the plus and minus for her?

(2) if a richer dude is wooing her,she'l definitely agree especially wn d pressure of marriage is on her
Your type are those crop of guys that are eaten their asss into there nasty gob.........

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by datyrone(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2014
justmag:
Hello all!!

As Man.....

If you are broke!
If you have NO Job!!

true love conqures all....but most naija gals are wired to need a man who can take care of dem financially,sexually,socially and mentally,else dey get it elsewhere.

but truth is,when you dnt have money dats wen u knw a girl dat really loves you genuinely with all ur flaws and strengths
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mimiejacobz(f): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2014
All u nid is a lady who undastnds u & u must nt give her d kind of stress a rich dude will giv to his gf and no mata how little u av share with her,atleast she will feel u r nt stingy type just dt u dnt u dnt have
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by ERCROSS(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Money rules broh...
Especially in a country like Nigeria..

U can date and get involve with ladies..
But watch before u leap..
Bcoz sum ladies attitudes may push u into acquiring money by any means.. Even if it will require u to steal or do some other fetish things..

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 25, 2014

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mesoade(m): 12:46am On Oct 25, 2014
JoeArmsD1:

Guess u ain't serious, I swear!
cos her mother dictates her route for her?
When she starts dancing to the tones of matrimonial unending problems, she would be there to do the plus and minus for her?

Your type are those crop of guys that are eaten their asss into there nasty gob.........
it's like u didn't grow up in nigeria . . Cos ure viewing it from d western setting . . . Whether she's going to have matrimonial unending problem is nt d prob. Of her parent . . She'l bring suitors home,her parents wil choose d one dey lyk and she must agree in order to recieve their blessings . . . Most of our sisters in 9ja face dis same fate.
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
it's like u didn't grow up in nigeria . . Cos ure viewing it from d western setting . . . Whether she's going to have matrimonial unending problem is nt d prob. Of her parent . . She'l bring suitors home,her parents wil choose d one dey lyk and she must agree in order to recieve their blessings . . . Most of our sisters in 9ja face dis same fate.
no doubt but frantically.....
I would say you've got it all wrong...
Am not viewing it from western perspective as you erroneously pointed
From part of the country I hailed from, our ladies are given the leeways to make their personal choices without foisting any man on them....
It's left for the girl to nod in affirmation and not the parents, hence those garbage's you listed earlier on won't come into play
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mesoade(m): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
no doubt but frantically.....
I would say you've got it all wrong...
Am not viewing it from western perspective as you erroneously pointed
From part of the country I hailed from, our ladies are given the leeways to make their personal choices without foisting any man on them....
It's left for the girl to nod in affirmation and not the parents, hence those garbage's you listed earlier on won't come into play
oh! For poo's sake! . . The thing is it's not advisable to date without money.
(1). You'l b more focused on what to do in life.
(2). You won't be bothered by her little needs.
(3). You'l save yourself from all sorts of embarrassment.
(4). And most of all ,from betrayal

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 4:04am On Oct 25, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
ofcos!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am kinda of guy that never believe in money love
My state of unemployment has nothing to do with me dating my turtledove..........
Besides,
Some girls possess this luck that when ever you have them as a date; they get the guy infested with outrageous lucks....
So bro,
Material things never counts when ever "REAL LOVE" is involve...

Nice!! That's real love but most girls out in nigeria tend to b materialistic
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 4:06am On Oct 25, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz... @ops, u knw get money,u knw date girl? u wan kill ursef? na only u waka come

what kind of date wud u be on without money?
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 4:10am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
NO!!! . . C all dis dudes above talking abt real love,dats a whole lot of poo! . . If u hav no source of income and u go in2 a relationship,u'll end up creating shits 4 ursef cos u'll end up being heart broken. . .wen its tym 4 marriage,

(2) if a richer dude is wooing her,she'l definitely agree especially wn d pressure of marriage is on her.

Real love is patient and kind! I believe u can date someone without a dime in ya pocket. It happens but it's very rare. It's just these days girls tend to look part the heart and see if they can a man for them. E.g do u have a job Can u take care of me? Can u take care of the family? In general are u husband material? Sometimes loving a woman to the moon and back may not always be enough!
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 4:12am On Oct 25, 2014
datyrone:

Exactly! I couldn't have said it better! Take away the money and u shall see if she loves u or not. It's that simple.
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2014
mimiejacobz:
All u nid is a lady who undastnds u & u must nt give her d kind of stress a rich dude will giv to his gf and no mata how little u av share with her,atleast she will feel u r nt stingy type just dt u dnt u dnt have

hmmmm but will she share the little SHE has with me? angry Sometimes sharing the little u havemay ttempt her to believe u are her personal bank account and if you true love her then she can withdraw money anytime she wants. angry angry angry
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
justmag:

Nice!! That's real love but most girls out in nigeria tend to b materialistic
I tell you...
And it's the bane of all these.....
Making them voraciously insatiable...
But I still believe in true love and not materialistic LOVE
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2014
mesoade:
oh! For poo's sake! . . The thing is it's not advisable to date without money.
(1). You'l b more focused on what to do in life.
(2). You won't be bothered by her little needs.
(3). You'l save yourself from all sorts of embarrassment.
(4). And most of all ,from betrayal
and the most embarrassing of it is that.....
There would be lack of trust and treachery will be the order of the day!!!!!!!!

Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mimiejacobz(f): 8:46am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=justmag post=27429864]

hmmmm but will she share the little SHE has with me? angry Sometimes sharing the little u havemay ttempt her to believe u are her personal bank account and if you true love her then she can withdraw money anytime she wants. angry angry angry[/

be open wit her,she shld b able to knw wen u av n wen u dnt,lyk i said an undastndable prsn is all u nid]
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by justmag(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=mimiejacobz post=27434133][/quote]

Yeah right!! The moment I hit u with "Bae! I am broke and I just lost my job!" U will be out the door faster than the speed of light. Lmaoo! cheesy
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by mimiejacobz(f): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
justmag:

Yeah right!! The moment I hit u with "Bae! I am broke and I just lost my job!" U will be out the door faster than the speed of light. Lmaoo! cheesy

lol,aint lyk dt
Re: Question! Being Broke And In A Relationship/dating by 1one: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
No.

Reasons Why Broke Niggahs Should Date ;) / How To Be An Alpha Male - 3 Tips That Will Make You More Appealing To Women / Whats This For? Is She Not......