Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? (13171 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Tell You To Unfollow Your Crush / Ugly Girls That Are Rude!!(what Do You Do With Them Guys?) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 25, 2014
see me see wahala for this Nairaland, it is a crime for following all your followers back here on nl,their are some irresponsibles that are not mature accusing me of following males only and is not my fault na who follow me i go follow i don't do following tinz first.pls should i unfollow everyone of them and be myself or I just ignore the haters like justdream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Be ready to receive enough bashing today....

Remember to wear your protective coat and helmet..#kiss

6 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by justmag(m): 5:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Wooow!! the boredom is real!! lmaoo. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 25, 2014
Ask papa amalawa
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by jejemanito: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see me see wahala for this Nairaland, it is a crime for following all your followers back here on nl,their are some irresponsibles that are not mature accusing me of following males only and is not my fault na who follow me i go follow i don't do following tinz first.pls should i unfollow everyone of them and be myself or I just ignore the haters like justdream
YES.

You asked for a verdict.

You've got one

And if you don't unfollow them now you will have serious issues with me angry

Be warned

I am giving you only 10 minutes
angry

*Draws out revolver*
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Truckpusher(m): 5:34am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
Who is running after this attention seeking and sex starved op? tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Emmysteve(m): 5:35am On Oct 25, 2014
You mean you wake up by this time of the night only to post this rubbish? Don't you have better things to think/worry about ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by jejemanito: 5:35am On Oct 25, 2014
DPST
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

How is this "romantic"?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 5:44am On Oct 25, 2014
but sha, you have only one female follower among 40 to 60 guys, perhaps you should consider adding more females or how do they do these things.

other option is to unfollow everybody.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2014
checked ur pix,thought am going to see jaw dropping pix,but the normal girls i see in ilesa

some guys self,na to follow everything skirtish

*modified*
She is not looking bad after second look,but she hyped her self

17 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by echobee(f): 5:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Truckpusher:
Who is running after this attention seeking and sex starved op? tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Emmysteve(m): 6:04am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
The pretty you carry on your moniker is too heavy for you. The pix i checked on your profile is not even close to that.

8 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Kedu ife onya na-ako'
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by agarawu23(m): 6:19am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
if u unfollow me, I will commit suicide sad

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2014
Those who are following u are also clueless attention seekers like u, u unfollow them ur palava, u leave dem ur problem angry
BUT THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS cool

6 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

Why do you always talk before you think? How do you expect to train your children when you don't process thoughts before you say them.
You need deliverance or you're just an attention seeker

18 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2014
justmag:
Wooow!! the boredom is real!! lmaoo. undecided undecided

As in ehh, some ladies who are not supposed to be anywhere near marriage jump into the union just because of peer pressure.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2014
Emmysteve:
The pretty you carry on your moniker is too heavy for you. The pix i checked on your profile is not even close to that.

Wicked! cheesy

Op, you woke up at 1.50am to post this shiit. You sure say those guys no follow you for dream? undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by chibwike(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2014
I used to respect this lady

8 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by chibwike(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2014
Emmysteve:
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
What is all these

I mean how does this wake up the people who died from civil war in 1967? undecided

How does this make tonto dikeh's skin turn black

How does this make tiwa garbage stop singing trash for us with her good voice. angry

And how will this reduce the size of GEJ's Nose angry

You're just wasting space and time on NL angry

Please get something tangible doing undecided

13 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Elnino4ladies: 7:04am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
wasted sperm!!! Ugly biitch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 25, 2014
But Op.

If you unfollow all the guys

Who will buy you recharge card, bleaching cream and all other necessary stuffs you need undecided

Think wisely before opening your joblessness disguised as stupidity for all to see angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by CreamyBanana(m): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by STENON(f): 7:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Jst passing-by .....

mtchewwwww.......Another attention seeking Male Nairalander with female moniker........

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by lirusehn(m): 7:24am On Oct 25, 2014
this is what Some foolish guyz caused.

OP no be ur fault o

3 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by dre11(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2014
chibwike:
I used to respect this lady

U still believe 'HE's is a SHEundecided
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by dre11(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by tobiboss(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
See bashing abeg

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by slimzypink(f): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

ignore the haters shikenna
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Why shd any sane guy follow you? Na wa oh.

Well, not everybody easily recognizes fake products sha. shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Step To Follow When Fingering A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.