Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,414 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? (13231 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Tell You To Unfollow Your Crush / Ugly Girls That Are Rude!!(what Do You Do With Them Guys?) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

mtchewwww. Worwor thing. No face, no yansh. Can't you do something about it?
see this crazy dude wey weed don scatterd his brain,now post your girlfriend pics make i see the ugly tin,your asshole!!!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see this crazy dude wey weed don scatterd his brain,now post your girlfriend pics make i see the ugly tin,your asshole!!!

Show me your yansh make I see how big the ting be. Noting concern me with your worwor face.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

Ok this about to get harsh, Biyatch smiley

I can't train my future wife, her parents will give her that training, which it seems you've never had a glimpse of.

This what you don't understand..

Its not your business about the training I have, smiley

And no, I will never insult a lady, but I would knock-out a bittch... And you fit the bill undecided

So listen up prettythickbitch, the sooner you learn to stop replying bashers, for opening stupid threads.

That'll be the beginning of your wisdom wink

And do not refer to yourself as a lady, woman or girl... Because a bonified bittch is what you be cheesy

Don't quote me if you know you are a "lady"
Chisos!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
you think say me i fear bashers me too dey house for them,dem be fools.
SIGH undecided
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by femi4: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see me see wahala for this Nairaland, it is a crime for following all your followers back here on nl,their are some irresponsibles that are not mature accusing me of following males only and is not my fault na who follow me i go follow i don't do following tinz first.pls should i unfollow everyone of them and be myself or I just ignore the haters like justdream
I just followed you. You have just one "f" among your followers. She must be really special
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see me see wahala for this Nairaland, it is a crime for following all your followers back here on nl,their are some irresponsibles that are not mature accusing me of following males only and is not my fault na who follow me i go follow i don't do following tinz first.pls should i unfollow everyone of them and be myself or I just ignore the haters like justdream

I am shocked and surprised that you are still fighting by opening another thread on the subject.
You are a very beautiful and attractive woman and in addition to that you have a career.
So, why do you bring yourself so low by fighting with strangers online?
My dear, one more time, I beg you please just ignore them. You will do yourself a huge favor by doing so.
As a teacher, you should set examples. Also, remember that you are a married woman.

This is another thread I would ask the mod to remove

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol he pain am,see him head stupid of highest order,you think say me i go fear or run comot thread never you this stupid old fool

For crying out loud! You Fucktarded residue of a low- class brothel smiley

Did you go to school at all, do you look at what you text and feel happy with yourself.

Fugly bittch, I looked at your dp, look at those gigantic d***-suckers you call lips, I'm sure you use 2 buckets of paint to get them completely pink.

So since I know you are a bitch, I think I'm just going to ignore you and your lack of good english.

Ok bye. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

Did you go to school at all, do you look at what you text and feel happy with yourself.

Fugly bittch, I looked at your dp, look at those gigantic d***-suckers you call lips, I'm sure you use 2 buckets of paint to get them completely pink.

So since I know you are a bitch, I think I'm just going to ignore you and your lack of good english.

Ok bye. smiley
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
embarassedembarassedembarassed
embarassedembarassed
embarassed
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

Ok bye. smiley

I see this thread as a mob stoning a lady. What a shame! And I don't believe this is right.

OP, I hope you don't let all those harsh words go to your head. You are very pretty and intelligent. Those who have called you names are doing so out of silliness.

I just can't believe that a group of man can come against a lady in this time and age where women and children are supposed to be protected.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

I am sorry embarassed Didn't know you were married. Happy married life.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
See insults coming frm different angles

I used to respect this lady but now, she just lost her respect

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

I see this thread as a mob stoning a lady. What a shame! And I don't believe this is right.

OP, I hope you don't let all those harsh words go to your head. You are very pretty and intelligent. Those who have called you names are doing so out of silliness.

I just can't believe that a group of man can come against a lady in this time and age where women and children are supposed to be protected.
then one man will come and claim righteous undecided

4 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
tosyne2much:
See insults coming frm different angles

I used to respect this lady but now, she just lost her respect
I tell you man...she fùcked up
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

I am sorry embarassed Didn't know you were married. Happy married life.
it's not your fault...she didn't act like one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

then one man will come and claim righteous undecided

I am not claiming righteous. I have got my own issues to deal with. But, this is a lady for Christ's sake.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
check my dp now, you wan join haterz

Babe, wetin I want use ur dp do na? You know say u no fine so wot are u advertising sef? Secondly, wetin I want hate you for na? Why waste so much energy on a fake product dat loves attention?

I keep wondering why any reasonable guy shd follow u. Damn!

Mbok daka ki iso mi! Unam ikot mpo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
TheCongo:

I am not claiming righteous. I have got my own issues to deal with. But, this is a lady for Christ's sake.
then she should act 'lady-like' smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

then she should act 'lady-like' smiley

She may have made a mistake but this doesn't mean she should be treated this way by a mob.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
naijaboiy:

it's not your fault...she didn't act like one undecided

True. She dey even use words wey married woman no suppose dey use.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
assfreak:

True. She dey even use words wey married woman no suppose dey use.

We all make mistakes bro. We should forgive her for her silliness. She is a sister.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Wow. shocked so she's married.

But why would she be talking like that

Its not right undecided

Atleast now things will be back to normal smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
see another yaba left escapee,you be idiot if you no post your girlfriend pics#your eyes be like fish eyes
I don't have a girl freind but I bet u can't stay side by side with girls I roll with...lol u makes laugh
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by valmunich(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why are you people slowing the bandwidth here on this ugly fellow

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Suley316:

Ok bye. smiley

Haba, ki lo le to gbogbo eleyi, calm down bro its just an online forum.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Speakliesalways:
my oga whu got u born again?

Goodluck jonathan.

Who brought you on the web?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
I do harsh somehow on nl before so guys are complaining now am been friendly by following them back and they are taken me for granted,nl should be site for mature people

So the guys are complaining regardless if you follow them back or not.

Nkan min wan nbe
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
if female follow me i will follow definitely follow back but na only male and i don't want to make them feel am proud or whatever that y i follow back

Anybody following me is on their own as I no send.

Na seun dey cause all these things.

You can try changing your id and retiring this one if necessary.

Or, just unfollow the lot of them.

I guess those sexuality threads are what they don't want to miss, hehe
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
Lolz..donot unfllw me tho'..

See dem
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ipledge:
checked ur pix,thought am going to see jaw dropping pix,but the normal girls i see in ilesa

some guys self,na to follow everything skirtish

lol.. but why quote ilesha nw?
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by itstpia1: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
He's in a crew aka gang.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by RapLawd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:

it's no one's affair concerning whom you follow/'em who follows you,so dön't let it disturb you_you'er better than that.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
webdezzi:

lol.. but why quote ilesha nw?
Because I grew up in ilesa,and not better than those girls I saw there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How to Make a Relationship Last...? / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) / Female Teacher Forced Students To Have Sex With Her (Unclad Photos + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.