Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? (13214 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Tell You To Unfollow Your Crush / Ugly Girls That Are Rude!!(what Do You Do With Them Guys?) / Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2014
TheCongo:

Correct. I would even suggest she change her username to veryprettythicksme because she is very pretty.

Lol yeah she's gorgeous. I dont know why these fellas are talking acting like they look fine themselves
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol yeah she's gorgeous. I dont know why these fellas are talking acting like they look fine themselves

Remember that this is the internet. Some of those man may be depressed and lonely. They probably don't have the gut to approach a very pretty chick like OP in real life. I can sense jealousy involved.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 26, 2014
TheCongo:

Correct. I would even suggest she change her username to veryprettythicksme because she is very pretty.
hehehehehehe you are funny,i just want to answer dem bashers again to prove i am mature.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:
I feel so sorry for you @prettythicksme Dont mind all these fellas you're beautiful. They should all shut up and cut their wings cause you were only being nice by following them back.
thanks so much dear,i won't reply any one of them anymore especially that justdream or whatever is name is
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2014
RapLawd:

it's no one's affair concerning whom you follow/'em who follows you,so dön't let it disturb you_you'er better than that.
Thanks so much Raplawd
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2014
itstpia1:

Anybody following me is on their own as I no send.

Na seun dey cause all these things.

You can try changing your id and retiring this one if necessary.

Or, just unfollow the lot of them.

I guess those sexuality threads are what they don't want to miss, hehe
thanks so much dude,i don ignore bashers
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2014
assfreak:

I am sorry embarassed Didn't know you were married. Happy married life.
thanks anyway hehehehehe
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 26, 2014
Suley316:
With a pic of chucky smiley hahaha shocked

Benromeo39 you're always late

I was kind of diappointed when I find out cheesy she was married.

I was looking for someone to bash,, see sweet prey.

Had a lot of fun. smiley
lol, don't mind me o. Free the girl abeg, they are trying to raise her hopes and she's believing it. The same peeps that will insult her when she isn't there.

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
See insults coming frm different angles

I used to respect this lady but now, she just lost her respect
hmmmm but i just feel like answering the bashers,they always think they can insult anybody.if i don't talk i be like a fool but silent is the best answer for them now

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

I tell you man...she fùcked up
naijaboi you no me as a good lady now,na dem bashers make me vex I do like being nice with dem nairalanders but some are taking me for granted.#my face go dey go up now
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Ipledge:
I don't have a girl freind but I bet u can't stay side by side with girls I roll with...lol u makes laugh
undecided
Ipledge:
I don't have a girl freind but I bet u can't stay side by side with girls I roll with...lol u makes laugh
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:
Why are you people slowing the bandwidth here on this ugly fellow
:- try and go on a low cut and see how you gonna look!!!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by tosyne2much(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
hmmmm but i just feel like answering the bashers,they always think they can insult anybody.if i don't talk i be like a fool but silent is the best answer for them now
you should knw dudes here aint smiling at all.. You shouldn't have thought of creating this kind of thread
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by kenex4ever(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
see me see wahala for this Nairaland, it is a crime for following all your followers back here on nl,their are some irresponsibles that are not mature accusing me of following males only and is not my fault na who follow me i go follow i don't do following tinz first.pls should i unfollow everyone of them and be myself or I just ignore the haters like justdream
Unfollow all those Dikz and Harry-s and follow only ME
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
kenex4ever:
Unfollow all those Dicks and Harry-s and follow only ME

lol ... can't stop laughing
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by kenex4ever(m): 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
TheCongo:

lol ... can't stop laughing
yes o, lol
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by valmunich(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
:- try and go on a low cut and see how you gonna look!!!
At least you agreed I look good this way cheesy

Sorry for the insult BTW
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosyne2much:
you should knw dudes here aint smiling at all.. You shouldn't have thought of creating this kind of thread
none of my business if they ain't smiling,me no send anyone for here ooo.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by valmunich(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
naijaboi you no me as a good lady now,na dem bashers make me vex I do like being nice with dem nairalanders but some are taking me for granted.#my face go dey go up now
Issokay dear....

Sorry for the harsh comments,,i didn't mean to.
*gives her a hug*
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
kenex4ever:
Unfollow all those Dikz and Harry-s and follow only ME
hehehehehehe okay!!!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by kenex4ever(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
hehehehehehe okay!!!
am waiting
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
valmunich:

At least you agreed I look good this way cheesy

Sorry for the insult BTW
hehehehehehe it owkay
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

Issokay dear....

Sorry for the harsh comments,,i didn't mean to.
*gives her a hug*
thanks tho...reject the hug make no wan abuse say na married woman dey hug naijaboi!!!
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by naijaboiy: 12:30pm On Oct 26, 2014
prettythicksme:
thanks tho...reject the hug make no wan abuse say na married woman dey hug naijaboi!!!
hahahahahahaha grin

Ok make I no cause wahala for you
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
benromeo39:
lol, don't mind me o. Free the girl abeg, they are trying to raise her hopes and she's believing it. The same peeps that will insult her when she isn't there.

Lol

Naso,, that's life

My sincere Apologies tho

1 Like

Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by justdream(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
This Useless girl don open anoda thread to showcase her ugly #ASs
I still maintain tht her hubby wasted his scarce resources marryin her.
She jes crave stewpid attention.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
justdream:
This Useless girl don open anoda thread to showcase her ugly #ASs
I still maintain tht her hubby wasted his scarce resources marryin her.
She jes crave stewpid attention.

Her hubby is happy with her. This is what matter. The case is closed.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by justdream(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
TheCongo:

Her hubby is happy with her. This is what matter. The case is closed.

SHATTAP, She nogo give u CONGO shine. if u like run round every thread defendin her. PROMISCOUS HE-GOAT.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
justdream:

SHATTAP, She nogo give u CONGO shine. if u like run round every thread defendin her. PROMISCOUS HE-GOAT.

Be blessed
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by justdream(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
AMEEEEEEEEN.
Re: Should I Unfollow All Of Them Guys Following Me?? by adonbilivit: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
chibwike:
I used to respect this lady
same here. honestly i held her in high esteem before i even signed up...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Six Reasons Nigerian Men Love Boobs / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.