Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) (46162 Views)

Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Yes it's a crime..!!!

A sitting president should not indulge in such rat-shiiit..

If all the power and influence of the office he holds is not enough for him to perform his duties.. Then he should step down and stop bringing more disgrace to the country..

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GooseBaba: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:

ur taste in women is appalling angry

Who suppose to dey fuvk these so called appalling women.. Holy Spirit ba..? The one wey service mary.. cheesy..abeg park well..
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Alubosa: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.

Even if u swap GEJ with Obama, Nigerians would still complain.......
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

4givs u n ur generation

is that English?..nd u are most likely part of my generation

Anyway I don't need forgiveness, a man should be capable of being accountable for his actions only muslims and Christians deceive themselves with thrash like "divine forgiveness" but sorry the universe doesn't work that way
You sow what you rip
when terrible things starts happening to u nw,u'll say its 4rm ur villa.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by odyx: 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
[b]Lets ask questions about this HAT hope is not the source of his............ cool cool[c[/b]olor=#006600][/color]
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by emmykk(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
All those calling Pres.Goodluck jonathan names,saying evil of him,their father is not even known for one thing.

His execllency is well bless by God hate him or love him never change his personality as president.

Gej till thy kindgom come.

Gej till APC get sense.

Even their precious Lagos,Rivers,imo and edo will vote for GEJ

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
BodyKiss:

Maybe no gods/Gods/God put any of them there. Maybe Nigerians are facing the consequences of their miss used "free wills/votes", just like the bible said Adam and Eve did?

Vote wisely.
The unfortunate thing my dear is that our wacho political system always seem to throw up these m.o.to.ns and imbeciles by truckloads, leaving us between a rock and a hard place.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by iphedahyor(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hopefully,he won't knee down for prayer at Jesus's tomb like he did years ago.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Atigba: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
When will the black stop been slaves to Jewish people when?

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
In the first picture,, he reminds me of this guy smiley

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by temitemi1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
God bless u mr president!! GEJ till 2019 shikena!

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Atigba: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
johnbuck81:
shut up
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by deletrue: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.
How many comma is this long post carrying? Three. How many full stops are in it? One. Wrong spelling nko? Damn many. How about the meaningless and senseless aspect of it? Na ofelele. Others dumbest areas? You are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
johnbuck81:

Have you, perhaps considered that all the terrible things happening in Nigeria since independence, our failed-state status mighty be attributed to our devotion to the useless and evil gods of the middle east?
Pls think about that.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austey10(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Put your emotions aside... What stupid right.... When he took that office he gave up some right..

Is he funding this personal trip with his own money. If he is using public funds then it becomes a crime.

Public officials are not allowed to run private business.. Is that not giving up some rights...

lol
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by iphedahyor(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
valentineokoye:
e no go bttr 4 Whole family...fool!!!
you must be a christian.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Ijaya123: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
This man simply lacks the charisma of a leader. No offense intended.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
if GEJ has failed this country, who are u now reconmending then As far as me n my household is concern no candidate that can beat GEJ come 2015. Less I forget GEJ till 2019 shikena!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austinbrown: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Aba made suite
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
Well put.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by iphedahyor(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
emmykk:
All those calling Pres.Goodluck jonathan names,saying evil of him,their father is not even known for one thing.

His execllency is well bless by God hate him or love him never change his personality as president.

Gej till APC get sense.

are you this dumb?
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nigerians accepting mediocrity since 1960. Keep on dwelling in poverty while GEJ and his polilooters laughing all the way to their foreign accounts .
.l wonder why people fall in love with the same set of people that makes their lives a living hell on heart. Keep salivating and worshipping your oppressors who doesn't give a hoot about you or your family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by iheneme(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Here's a 500KVA transformer. Haters should do the needful!

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by austey10(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
emmykk:

Gej till APC get sense.

My brother u've said all..people just luv ranting a lot...there is so much negativity in the air,that d positives finds it hard to permeate and find its rythm..
God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by abeffiom(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Sexy JONA,,,,,,,LWKM
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
sexzskil:
Here comes Goodluck Jonathan, the dumbest president in human history!
Gbam. Sexzkil, don't kill me with your comics. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Mexyz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
That's my president, i pray that God bestow more wisdom on you just like he did for Solomon. I will definitely visit the Holy land next year......Gej till 2019.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by prettyboi1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
MISS.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Heffalump(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
T[size=8pt]HIS IS A MADE IN NIGERIA SUIT, FOR SURE! grin
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by NewsINigeria(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
zx
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GooseBaba: 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mexyz:
That's my president, i pray that God bestow more wisdom on you just like he did for Solomon. I will definitely visit the Holy land next year......Gej till 2019.

And the land you live in is what!?....
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
The money he wasted going there will be enough to build an ultra modern nursery for toddlers at Nigerian standard.

The moment Africans realise how fundamenrally foolish it is to embark on such mission will theoment of their salvation.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023 Elections: 10 Serving, Ex-Governors Swept By Election Tsunami / Lady Loses Her Soldier Husband To Death, Cries Out / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.