Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) (46182 Views)

Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Horus(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/president-jonathan-in-israel-4.jpg[/img]

The Big Show of religion, Goodluck Jonathan converted to Judaism or Zionism?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=28pt]DONT WE HAVE OVA OWN GODS IN NIGERIA, THAT SUCH ANIMALS HAVE TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO ISRAEL TO SEEK GOD?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
balladin:

Fool, that's what you are.

he is your father. dan shege! :@

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=28pt]MY COUNTRY MONEY IS BEING USED TO FEED THIS EVIL FOREIGN goD!

I WEEP FOR MY ANCESTORS!

CHAI!

WHAT A SLAVE GENERATION![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by juwoonn(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
see smart.... mumu for third tenure
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=28pt]SO I A PAGAN MAN IS PAYING TAX TO FUND THIS So-CALLED PRESIDENT TO APPEASE A JEWISH Mountain deitY>?!!

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A NATIONAL PAGAN SHRINE/TEMPLE IN ABUJA?

WE MUST PROTEST THIS KEN RUBBISH. [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Au2YXg_S17w/U4UTk51aPjI/AAAAAAAAykk/PEGYxPFxMpc/s1600/national_church_mosque_abuja.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Horus(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/president-jonathan-in-israel-3.jpg[/img]

"Puppet ruler" Goodluck Jonathan

What is a "puppet ruler"? What is the definition of the term "puppet ruler"?

A "puppet ruler" is somebody who occupies a position of power but is being controlled by an outside force.
The actions of the "puppet ruler" are being orchestrated by the so-called outside force.

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by emmasege: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2014
iphedahyor:
Hopefully,he won't knee down for prayer at Jesus's tomb like he did years ago.
Any prob with that?. If I ever found myself at the tomb where the Lord's body was laid, I'd be overwhelmed by this greatest gesture to humankind. Leave Jonathan alone, it was a mark of honour unto the Lord who lifted from dunghill and enthroned him over the most populous black nation in d world.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
emmasege:
Any prob with that?. If I ever found myself at the tomb where the Lord's body was laid, I'd be overwhelmed by this greatest gesture to humankind. Leave Jonathan alone, it was a mark of honour unto the Lord who lifted from dunghill and enthroned him over the most populous black nation in d world.

Maybe your papa lives in a dunghill. He has no right to waste public funds on such useless ventures. This is our tax payer money. not his holiday allowance.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
He looks like the black version of don corleone in Godfather
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
This man needs someone to help out with his dressing ....looking so much like a a US coast guard grin suit looks rumpled ...must have worn it to fend off the cold in the cockpit undecided ....color out of sync with being a powerful leader in Africa embarassed
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by nicechic(f): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

I weep for u.....

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by emmasege: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Maybe your papa lives in a dunghill. He has no right to waste public funds on such useless ventures. This is our tax payer money. not his holiday allowance.
Learn to analyse issues objectively & let not sycophancy/sheer hatred for a fellow human blind ur eyes to d truth. If u carefully read my post, u would notice that I responded to a post querying his kneeling down at Jesus tomb. I personally don't support using state funds for spiritual jamborees in Jerusalem or Mecca, but I see nothing wrong in a Christian kneeling down to pray at d tomb of his saviour.
By the way it was never an issue for sitting presidents going on spiritual pilgrimage until a Jonathan came into power. There were no dusts raised in all those years of Muslim presidents going to Mecca, but now it's a serious issue going to Jerusalem. What of all those muslim governors going on umrah/hajj every year?, no problem with that also?
I still do not justify or support using public funds by government officials to embark on pilgrimage either to Jerusalem or Mecca. And I also advise that u listen twice before u talk once when engaging in public conversations.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
emmasege:
Learn to analyse issues objectively & let not sycophancy/sheer hatred for a fellow human blind ur eyes to d truth. If u carefully read my post, u would notice that I responded to a post querying his kneeling down at Jesus tomb. I personally don't support using state funds for spiritual jamborees in Jerusalem or Mecca, but I see nothing wrong in a Christian kneeling down to pray at d tomb of his saviour.
By the way it was never an issue for sitting presidents going on spiritual pilgrimage until a Jonathan came into power. There were no dusts raised in all those years of Muslim presidents going to Mecca, but now it's a serious issue going to Jerusalem. What of all those muslim governors going on umrah/hajj every year?, no problem with that also?
I still do not justify or support using public funds by government officials to embark on pilgrimage either to Jerusalem or Mecca. And I also advise that u listen twice before u talk once when engaging in public conversations.

we are talking about now, the present. theres no point crying over spilt milk. THis topic is about GEJ , not about all those governors.when a thread on them crops up, they will get their fair share of criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Thomsbuky(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
jerryjere:
you are a fucking bastard which God did you have here if you did not have something to say please keep your stinking mouth out of the lane oloshi bad belle people

Jerry Janweed how many times I call you? I go let sheun banned you ooh... Please mind your language brother, he too much to lash out like that..no get hyper because of GEJ as people like to ridicule Mr Presido but here we dey talk say he go Israel too much why? o yaa TEAM GEJ 2019.. I want you to hit the button for me now.....before I vex with una...

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Balyz: 9:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
I love this man!
It's too early but permit me to shout this morning.....GEJ till 2019!

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Balyz: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
Bugatie:
I love this man!
It's too early but permit me to shout this morning.....GEJ till 2019!
the guy is a crook

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by chinaze4real(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
who get this coast Jonathan decieving nigerian from 18 century grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
Horus:
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/PRESIDENT-GOODLUCK-JONATHAN-IN-ISRAEL10.jpg[/img]

Goodluck Jonathan praying with Zionists in Jerusalem
They must be really mocking him overthere.
Now he doesn't know whether he is a Christian or a Zionist.
What a m.o.Ron.
I am sooo ashamed.

And this is the leader of the most populous negro nation in the planet, bowing to and surrendering his soul to the idol of another nation, a nation whose leaders and people make no pretences whatsoever that they do not want negroes resident in their country .

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Bugatie(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
bigtt76:
This man needs someone to help out with his dressing ....looking so much like a a US coast guard grin suit looks rumpled ...must have worn it to fend off the cold in the cockpit undecided ....color out of sync with being a powerful leader in Africa embarassed
And you think as a president he doesn't have people doing that for him? But how does that even affect governance or bring anything to the table.
You guys should free Mr President abeg
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by onajison(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Whts my fu*kin Govno(su*wan) doin dia? Uwi
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Northern Youths donate N2m to Jonathan to enable him purchase presidential nomination form:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/northern-youths-donate-n2m-to-jonathan.html
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

Mr. useful may God forgive you.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by zomby(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
All these people think about nothing but themselves; they don't give a sh1t about Jonathan or Nigeria.
They all prefer to have a "Clueless president" in-charge.

I pray for a better leadership for my country.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gov suswan resemble ffk
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by ayusco85(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
GooseBaba:

Who suppose to dey fuvk these so called appalling women.. Holy Spirit ba..? The one wey service mary.. cheesy..abeg park well..

whatever makes u sleep at night
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
[deleted]
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Damey2011(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

Yes, spoken like a true servant of Jesus

We have many Gods here, I would expect Jona, an ijaw man to erect a temple to Egbesu in his village

Bro.. It shows you know the truth... Don't let it stand against you on the final day. And if God is not your creator... when you were talking about your Eleda, who were you referring to
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Damey2011(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt]SO I A PAGAN MAN IS PAYING TAX TO FUND THIS So-CALLED PRESIDENT TO APPEASE A JEWISH Mountain deitY>?!!

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A NATIONAL PAGAN SHRINE/TEMPLE IN ABUJA?

WE MUST PROTEST THIS KEN RUBBISH. [/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

kindly read that again, it really makes no sense
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
GEJ till Satan repents and accepts to be crucified to pay back for all the bad things he has been doing in Nigeria and to Nigerians all over the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder" / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / 'My First Political Poster Then' - Fayose Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.