Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) (46167 Views)

Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kamilous(m): 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
Jerusalem welcoming GEJ,on him black halt,blue suit,white shirt and green tag....dats colour riot now,ur days are number anyway
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Okute4ike(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2014
kiss kiss cryGEJ till 4eva !!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Okute4ike(m): 12:57am On Oct 26, 2014
Mumu na ur fada number m? Bad bele, aboki rule ds country fr ova 30yrs wetin com out of nigeria? GEJ de try arrange una mistakes un nor wan surport m, c devills
kamilous:
Jerusalem welcoming GEJ,on him black halt,blue suit,white shirt and green tag....dats colour riot now,ur days are number anyway

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by ican2020: 2:36am On Oct 26, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

[size=14pt]Oh you were thinking of evil Mohammed that died longtime ago
The father of boom planting[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by frankezi: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.

My friend shut up and vote atiku or buhari make you see real suffer. This man has achieved a lot despite all his adversaries has done to ridicule his govt. Imagine if those power drunk and corrupt persons aren't doing all they can to make nigeria ungovernable for him. Then when you get what you think you want and they get to lead you na that time you go see restriction of human right. Open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by frankezi: 7:18am On Oct 26, 2014
Beesluv:
See all of them with big tumny, Nigerians money in action

Na you sabi. U be peter for bible abi na job you be. If them give you chop your belle no go big? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Beesluv: 7:35am On Oct 26, 2014
frankezi:

Na you sabi. U be peter for bible abi na job you be. If them give you chop your belle no go big? cheesy

Clap for yasef pastor, this shows that you read your Bible
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by oswardic(m): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2014
Can you tell me what he has done Kindly list jus 5....
The northerner you're talking about ruled this country as military personnel and not democratic. I am not a northern but I think when Abacha of all people was there, Nigeria economy was better... Meanwhile, the death trail was between the people in the top... But what are we seeing now, dead people everywhere! Ununited nation! ..

His very first year in the office as an interim president, did he do a pin? Hell no! And now he's there, what has he done.

Tribalistic fellow! People like you don't have the people in mind but your stupid tribalistic ego... Mtchew!

You can't expect something different when you keep doing the same thing, especially same thing that doesn't work. Lets change hand come 2015!

frankezi:

My friend shut up and vote atiku or buhari make you see real suffer. This man has achieved a lot despite all his adversaries has done to ridicule his govt. Imagine if those power drunk and corrupt persons aren't doing all they can to make nigeria ungovernable for him. Then when you get what you think you want and they get to lead you na that time you go see restriction of human right. Open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Mogidi: 8:07am On Oct 26, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

I hope you say the same thing when Buhari goes to Mecca to worship stone.

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by synergycom19: 9:30am On Oct 26, 2014
Nice looking and good hearted lucky gentleman. But unfortunately lacks the capacity guts, audacity, smartness and wisdom to govern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2014
Atigba:
shut up
waka pass
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Werehkpe: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ever noticed your president wears the same BLACK hat.

d for at least wear matching hat and suit na. Whats with the navy blue suit and BLACK cap. is he a member o...............
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by harry509: 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
grin grin
FlirtyKaren:
Our dear President Goodluck can be soo stylish. Check him out arriving Israel today for the 2014 pilgrimage. Fashion hit or miss?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/pres-jonathan-rocks-suit-hat-to.html
if na me b gudluck I 4 put on 1 wicked bad black eyeglass match on top of my suit. 9ice @fit bros jona. Power sweet sha grin grin
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by macof(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope you say the same thing when Buhari goes to Mecca to worship stone.

Stone worship is worse than dead jew worshipping. Buhari is fulani
Not to disrespect fulani people but it's disgusting that most of them worship a black stone in Mecca.
As independent Africans we should find God in our land and stop looking to the middle east or Europe

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by macof(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
ican2020:

[size=14pt]Oh you were thinking of evil Mohammed that died longtime ago
The father of boom planting[/size]

Wats my business with an Arab pedofile? Pls say something interesting
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by eaccyboy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.
bros foget wetin u dey talk GEJ is working is makin ways for d future so carry ur ancient idea abt naija comot here bc we're new nigeria..we think of d future now and not what we wnt to eat nw..punk
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
God you are unquestionable. Even armed robbers claim to pray to you before executing their plan. Lord do not forsake your children.

We the masses have no hope but in you oh Lord.

They reign for a while, then they become irrelevant. Then they wish they had done something when time was frozen for their sake. Alas, o children of Isreal, your expectation shall not be cut short. We shall eat the fruit of the land. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by rinrin23(f): 11:57am On Oct 27, 2014
Horus:
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/PRESIDENT-GOODLUCK-JONATHAN-IN-ISRAEL10.jpg[/img]

Goodluck Jonathan praying with Zionists in Jerusalem

Each and every day he continues to prove how much of a weak man he is. I guess this wall holds the power to bring back the chibok girls, solve the bokoharam problem, generate electricity and create jobs.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by mavinc4u(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
mmb:
he looks like a rabbi.

mmb abi kunle. could you please tell me what your email is doing with bank alert scam. I await your response. Thanks
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by diego13: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Make Una dey chop up i dey come chop my own
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kwametut: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Your country is used by WEST under GEJ just like during ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE. You guys are used lika CONDOM.

Nigeria was used to Block Palestine's FREEDOM and GEJ sucked USA and UK ass....They told GEJ jump he didin't ask. How HIGH

The DEMOGRAPHICS in USA and UK are changing nd in future.Theyr not gonna give a shit about ISRAEL. Thats when PALESTINE will be FREE at last.

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kwametut: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2015
I DON'T RECOGNISE ISRAEL AS A STATE. FACT.

Zionists think tanks like NETANYAHU ARE AGING AND WILL SOON DIE..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin MEANING CHANGE IS NEAR.....

FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!DOWN WITH PUPPETS LIKE GOODLUCK JONATHAN!!!!!!DOWN!!!!!!HES ACTING LIKE HIS IJAW FOREFATHERS WHO SOLD AFRICANS TO EUROPEAN SLAVERS DURING THE ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE.
grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kwametut: 11:47am On Jan 13, 2015
grin grin

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kwametut: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
NIGERIANS GEJ IS A ZIONIST (still has BIAFRA WAR at heart proof is he sided with west against Palestine) AND A PUPPET OF THE WEST.FACT. AFRICA DOESN'T NEED PUPPETS ANYMORE!!!VOTE GEJ OUT!!!!!

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by kamilous(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
I doubt if u av fada at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ounje Eko: Large Crowd As Lagos Discounted Food Markets Begin Sales (Photos) / 10 Things Nigerians No Longer Talk About / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.