Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) (46156 Views)

Jonathan Rocks Fulani Attire As Fulani Farmers Make Him Their Patron (photos) / President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by patwilly(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2014
What is Suswam doing in Israel? Dude owes school teachers unpaid salaries for months yet he travels on state estacode to wherever he pleases. which of the gods did we offend to deserve this kind of leaders eh?

12 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by adanduka: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2014
The suit looks cheap. I wonder who dresses or recommends his choice & quality of wears.

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 11:26am On Oct 25, 2014
koreat:
he looks good.
Happy birthday to me
hbd bro

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by mazzi: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Gej is the man!!!.ur haters(amaechi and tinubu)are aging like my grandmother,while u are shinig like diamond.

7 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by traware(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

Don't mind the simp...just look at the way he resembles a pall-bearer

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by johnbuck81(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:
useless man. Instead of going to ur father's shrine to honor the God of your land you are going several miles to worship a dead jew. So disgusting

may GOD 4givs u n ur generation.

6 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Demdem(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
The fool still looks dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yea! I look good don't I? grin grin
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Come 2015, there is just one man I knw my vote will go to...Goodluck Ebele jonathan the man that makes fresh air abound all round.

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:
The fool still looks dumb.
Be careful, am on NL you know

8 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
CharliParker:
GEJ UR WELCOM TO ISREAL BUT YOU HAVE FAILED ME, Because you have no vision for this country,you have decided to live no legacy for the coming Generation,by neglecting the poor masses that are yet to perish and the once that have been perished because of U and your corrupt administration sorry I will not be a party to this rather I want peace Love and Unity to Rule that is for another administration, I think Nigeria should change hand let us all see were our problem in this country is from, long live Nigeria.
Chai! All this grammer for me

8 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
sammyyoung2:
My president till Nigerians get common sense

Loot on sir

Gej till 2020
Thank you my friend

7 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
iamrealdeji:
He looks like a drug lord
angry me! Drug lord!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by GoodluckJonatan: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
ayusco85:
that pics isnt complete.............................. where is mama peace for Gods sake grin
She is still tryin to recoporate in the hotel from the sEXercise we had yesternyt

10 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by macof(m): 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
johnbuck81:
may GOD 4givs u n ur generation.

4givs u n ur generation

is that English?..nd u are most likely part of my generation

Anyway I don't need forgiveness, a man should be capable of being accountable for his actions only muslims and Christians deceive themselves with thrash like "divine forgiveness" but sorry the universe doesn't work that way
You sow what you rip

3 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by AJOT99(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmm...It is well
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
I love this our fellew president oo. As a person And not as a president sha

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by englishmart(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
Provided is Jonathan. It's a good attire

4 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by lonelydora: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
I'm right behind you sir. Going for my pilgrimage screening this Wednesday.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by mmb(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
he looks like a rabbi.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by ayusco85(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
GoodluckJonatan:

She is still tryin to recoporate in the hotel from the sEXercise we had yesternyt

ur taste in women is appalling angry
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by valentineokoye: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

e no go bttr 4 Whole family...fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
for 2015 ba!!!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by valentineokoye: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

e no go better 4 ur Whole family...fool!!!
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by plaetton: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
slowpoke.
Going to pray to the god of another race to help him manage his own race. undecided

No wonder that Africa , with Nigeria in the lead, is the basket case of the world.

Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
He just went for one last year now,na so him sin plenty reach?abi na site seeing him go for?hian
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by calorifocient(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
macof:

you are so ignorant of the right to freedom of worship. Fyi, God is not dead and I pray your forgiveness for being so cruel.

2 Likes

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Omimah: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
With that hat on the suit, he looks like the South Sudanese President who dresses in the same way.
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its all good yo...its his right to choose what he wears
Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by bestlyAB(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is it a crime to go and worship God and pray in Israel?

1 Like

Re: Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
[size=48]MISS[/size]
what's up with that fedora hat now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Dino Malaye Poses With His Benz And Puppies (Photo) / List Of 28 Senators With Saraki At CCT By Geopolitical Zone And Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.