Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower (5464 Views)

"Change" Does Not Come By Magic- Tinubu Says / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger / Reasons Why Tinubu's Teeth Is Yellow And Its Possible Cure (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by AustineE1: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2014
His yellow teeths may be as a result of many years of chewing kolanuts,equally known as gworo!....this politicians are funny and can go to any length to get at their percieved enemies but how come i have nt really noticed his bad yellow teeths,i only observe his eyes,which even some of his enemies tagged it 'frog eye'! Yes he is ugliness personified,agreed! but Politicians shld face facts and forget looks,Obanikoro shld tell Lagosians what he has in store for them and save us all this insults.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by shigoslim(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2014
cheesy cheesy

if am Tinubu i wil apply charcoal to brush my teeth for a year.

Obanikoro fil like tininubu teeth is whiter than the snow cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by talktimi(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Funny those who see nothing wrong in insulting the president and his family are now the ones complaining because someone described Tinubus features

14 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by ebankole1(m): 10:54am On Oct 25, 2014
And is this suppose to be bashing in the name of polictic?
Its rather comical reading this and i view nothing less to these whole bla bla than blabbing and or a fellow trying hard to feel relevant.

If this is true indeed then its rather a show of frustration or childish act.
Lol
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:33am On Oct 25, 2014
Collynzo29:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-KRpJKMmQu8E/U-eCuLzjDNI/AAAAAAAAFv8/Le7AhTlxpLI/s1600/tinubu.jpg[/img]

Oboy the man resemble ghost ooo. Wait oooo en de use dis kind teeth kiss en wife.

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2014
I don't think Obanikoro said that 2 dis man. By the way sayin dat wud no score him any political point. Tinubu must av been eatin kolanut right frm primary skul.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by PhockPhockMan: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
kokoA:
The man no get home training. . Insulting your father's agemate in the name of politics. Smh
Who told you that politics is an age grade game? He should quite politics if he's afraid of insult. The

6 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by jaymichael(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Gbawe:
Koro-mi, Koro-bucci . Even as this is not confirmed, I would not be surprised if it is true given the character of "Koro-bucci". I think we all know frivolity, pettiness and agberoism is the style of Obanikoro. Unfortunately for him, Lagosians are not interested in Tinubu's teeth. Lagosians want progress and they know Obanikoro does not represent this at all. All Korobucci needs is to draft Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy et al into his team to complete the band of entertaining clowns Lagosians view him to be about these days.

This immature outburst one would expect from a 5 year old kid, rather than a politician who wants to lead one of the biggest mega-cities in the world, damns Obanikoro as a 'Dinosaur' politicians who still thinks this is the outdated "do or die" days of the past PDP revelled in.
I respect intelligent people, you are one.

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
D TEETH dey like DARK TAN...

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by PhockPhockMan: 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
ilugunboy:
Though we can't independently confirm this story.... But IF true...it's rather very disappointing
See your mouth, was it not the same Tinubu who stood in front of crowd and called Jonathan "A DRUNKEN FISHERMAN". most of you didn't see it as an insult but an inspirational speech.
Hypocrites.

14 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by johnmartus(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
why this guy behave like kids tinubu teeth brown but there is no place that tinubu cannot make a good speech
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by OgologoDimkpa: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
kokoA:
The man no get home training. . Insulting your father's agemate in the name of politics. Smh
But you guys can insult a sitting president at random.

APShit....Shange!

13 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by OgologoDimkpa: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
talktimi:
Funny those who see nothing wrong in insulting the president and his family are now the ones complaining because someone described Tinubus features
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
This truth is too bitter oh.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-KRpJKMmQu8E/U-eCuLzjDNI/AAAAAAAAFv8/Le7AhTlxpLI/s1600/tinubu.jpg[/img]

Jesu Christu, see upper cut. With all his fraud money, the jagaban can not visit a dentist, for bleaching of his chewing instrument.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by macklef(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
kokoA:
And what does agemate have to do with struggle? When next someone throws 10million naira on the floor and ask u to race to it with a 50 yr old man, and he seems to be getting closer to it than you are. Tell me u wunt tackle him down if u can.

4 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by chamboy(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Y waste my time on this thread, abeg both koro n tinubu na Agbero...
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Mogidi: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
lyntiffany:
hope your not the likes that insult pej and gej only to come out here to scream he has insulted tinibu.

Great reply, couldn't have said it better.

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2014
First, Tinubu teeth is no longer 'yellow' as claimed by Obanikoro.

I remembered when BAT returned/alighted from his jet at the airport after he was allegedly flown abroad for an undisclosed ailment, he specifically mentioned that he visited a dentist. He even jokingly showed the reporters his white teeth.

So, to me its unbecoming of a politician aiming to be governor using such diatribe, but unfortunately its becoming a stock-in-trade for naija politicians. Even the president hasn't been spared series of such insults by politicians i.e Tinubu/APC & co.

Anti-GEJ gangs on nairaland has a penchant for insults/name-calling too and it will be ironic / hypocritical of them to accuse Koro of same crime of which they are guilty.

However, Koro goofed big time.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by doublewisdom: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
The Dirty man with rotten teeth is the leader of the dirty ethnic group in Nigeria. Nothing out of the ordinary here. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Arysexy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
talktimi:

For ur own good, when u hear the blab that yo-robbers are respectful stuff ur ear or just take it with a pinch of salt, the same touts calling GEJ fisherman from otuoke, zoo keeper , daft and clueless while they insult d wife shepopotamus etc are the same to tell obanikoro about decorum.

I wonder how these yo-robber hypocrites and 2 face animals sleep at night with these level of treacherous character.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by talktimi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Arsenal played rubbish today

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by juman(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Oh my God o

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
I can't believe until I see it though,maybe op thought about this when he saw Tinubu's teeth been talked about on nairaland about 2 weeks ago,when Obanikoro is not mad,he can't say such a thing
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by lyntiffany(f): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mogidi:

Great reply, couldn't have said it better.
thanks dear smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Omimah: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obanikoro has forgotten that Tinubu is "bolekaja."
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
I don't have a dog in this, they are all worthless to me.
Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by hugoart(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
"Unfortunately for him,Lagosians are not interested in Tinubu's teeth." Hehehe

Koro loses again.

1 Like

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by major466(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
Is it true that Tinubu does not brush his teeth? grin

3 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by major466(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
talktimi:
Don't mind the Agberos.

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by peleson: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Obanikoro Insults Tinubu - Says His Teeth Is More Yellow Than A Sunflower by tit(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Infantile!
I expect more substance from any PDP candidate.
He better goes to understudy Fayose if he wants to win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Amaechi? A Great Lesson To Others About Back Stabbing Your People! / PROOF: Gov Ayodele Fayose Is Using Fake HND Certificate / PDP Poll: Are Nigerians Better Off Today Than 2 Years Ago? Shocking Results!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.