Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters (3983 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / The 3 Daughters Femi Olukayode Disowned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by toludadon(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2014
The Nasarawa State Police Command yesterday paraded one Ikechukwu Desmond Okonkwo who has been having carnal knowledge of his three daughters.This revelation was made known to the police by his wife, Mrs Comfort Okonkwo of Ezeagwu Old Village, Ezia LGA of Enugu State. The victims corroborated her stories.

http://leadership.ng/news/388176/man-arrested-defiling-3-daughters
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2014
Oya - Ndigbo kwenu, come & defend your biafran citizen. Little wonder Y Lagos is engulfed with all kinds of abominable acts perpetrated MOSTLY by the children of biafra.

PS: If you quote me, this saturday morning - Na Sango in collabo with Sopona featuring Ogunlakaye oshimale & eshu laalu ogirioko go strike, torment, overthrow & bath with ur blood! Yeske!

8 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by topsyking: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
hmmmm...one love naija .. stop tribalism

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by ramaju: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2014
??
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by ramaju: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2014
There is no such village and such LGA in Enugu State, so this is a big fat badly cooked up story.

9 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by chiefinalowo: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2014
Yeye ibo man, the same thing happened a few years ago in my neighborhood in PHC.
The ibo man had fvcked his daughter for years before he was caught.
The hopeless ibo man said "wetin concern una, na me born my daughter naw"
Every ibo man, both home and abroad has the tendency of sleeping with their daughters or sisters.
If you have any of them as a neighbor please and please get a security guard for your home o.

God bless Omo Oodua!

Omo Oodua ni mi tokan tokan!

4 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2014
chiefinalowo:
Yeye ibo man, the same thing happened a few years ago in my neighborhood in PHC.
Every ibo man, both home and abroad has the tendency of sleeping with their daughters or sisters.
If you have any of them as a neighbor please and please get a security guard for your home o.

God bless Omo Oodua!

lol I laugh at your ignorance if I update you about such atrocities committed by your yoruba folks you will shut up

16 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Zoharariel:
Oya - Ndigbo kwenu, come & defend your biafran citizen. Little wonder Y Lagos is engulfed with all kinds of abominable acts perpetrated MOSTLY by the children of biafra.

PS: If you quote me, this saturday morning - Na Sango in collabo with Sopona featuring Ogunlakaye oshimale & eshu laalu ogirioko go strike, torment, overthrow & bath with ur blood! Yeske!
untrained kids always go about cursing and insulting bro I quote cus I believe you need help look at your background it is all happening until it is unveiled. So it has nothing to do with tribe

11 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2014
chiefinalowo:

God bless Omo Oodua!

Shut up! You. Ediotuu!

7 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by chiefinalowo: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Shut up! You. Edoituu!

Ok, I don shut up o, but I don talk wetin an ibo man fit do sha.
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by chiefinalowo: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2014
Ucheosefoh:
lol I laugh at your ignorance if I update you about such atrocities committed by your yoruba folks you will shut up

All right, I have stated what I saw and not what I read o.
I don't allow my male in-laws from that side to stay alone in my house o.
Egberi faa o!
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by mainheart(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2014
am not interested for this war that has already started. I got wok to do

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Samueloladapo(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2014
I sensed a tone of ethnic bigotry in the "Ikechukwu" Why not "Man arrested"

Nigerians sha undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Person commite crime 4 far away village in Enugu and de wife reported the matter in Nasarawa police station. Are u sure u r not lying?

2 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Emmanuel602(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2014
undecidedHeard it on radio Nigeria this morning but the op is tribalising the issue. The fact that he is ibo does not mean that he might not be from another tribe

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by dumga(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Tribal fools,before you spread propaganda try to do some investigation the village you mentioned do not exist in Enugu state better luck next time

4 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Aringarosa(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2014
Cooked up story, and even if it's true, it has absolutely nothing to with tribe. Stories like this happens in the east, north, south and west.

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
ramaju:
There is no such village and such LGA in Enugu State, so this is a big fat badly cooked up story.
you could as well deny that there is no state like Enugu in igboland. we know your stock in trade- denial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Lordlexyy: 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
It has nothing to do with only Igbo, it cut across many tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by adexsimply(m): 12:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
@OP, why must you use "Ikechukwu" ? why not "man" ?
Your post reeks of ethnic bigotry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
chiefinalowo:

All right, I have stated what I saw and not what I read o.
I don't allow my male in-laws from that side to stay alone in my house o.
Egberi faa o!
ignorant comment have it on your mind that your male relatives can molest your daughter which is why you as a man must safeguard your female relations from every angle so don't turn blind eye incase you see your kinsman in a suspicious way with any of your female relations. Take that as an advice crime have no tribe or race, remember Obasanjo's son accused him of sleeping with his son's wife will that be use to judge every yoruba man. When you bend down looking at somebody's aSS you have to be aware your aSS is out for people to see too

3 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by OgologoDimkpa: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Teejizzle:

you could as well deny that there is no state like Enugu in igboland. we know your stock in trade- denial.
Sharrap!
There is no L.G like Ezzia L.G in Enugu state

6 Likes

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by cupidhero(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Zoharariel:

Lol! award for the most miserable bastard should go to you. You are realy good in acting foolish,is in you. no more foolishness. nobody dey drag the award with u.

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by cupidhero(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
adexsimply:
@OP, why must you use "Ikechukwu" ? why not "man" ?
Your post reeks of ethnic bigotry angry angry angry
There is nuffin wrong with him using "ikechukwu",i'm come from the proudest clan in iboland and i don't see anything bad about it. i actually thought it was ikechukwu the rapper.i'm just mad about the stupid comments some people make.
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by macklef(m): 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
I thought it was ikechukwu the dead nigerian rap artist.

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by rattlesnake(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
toludadon:
The Nasarawa State Police Command yesterday paraded one Ikechukwu Desmond Okonkwo who has been having carnal knowledge of his three daughters.This revelation was made known to the police by his wife, Mrs Comfort Okonkwo of Ezeagwu Old Village, Ezia LGA of Enugu State. The victims corroborated her stories.

http://leadership.ng/news/388176/man-arrested-defiling-3-daughters
hmnnn IK am sure they are owing him some money undecided
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by redsun(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
He thinks like OBJ,an incestious paedophile. It is an abominable kind of mental sickness.

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by coputa(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
Samueloladapo:
I sensed a tone of ethnic bigotry in the "Ikechukwu" Why not "Man arrested"

Nigerians sha undecided undecided
what is wrong in posting his real name ( ikecukwu) it serves as a lessoo for readers..we learn everyday

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by coputa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Person commite crime 4 far away village in Enugu and de wife reported the matter in Nasarawa police station. Are u sure u r not lying?
both couples live in Nassarawa state but hails from Enugu state,is this story too difficult to comprehend

1 Like

Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Zoharariel:

sharap there!
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by OmichaelO: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
coputa:
what is wrong in posting his real name ( ikecukwu) it serves as a lessoo for readers..we learn everyday
what's the point,since one will still find out from the main article! personally,I think it's intentionally
Re: Abomination!!!!!!! Ikechukwu Arrested For Defiling His 3 Daughters by GODDYGEE91(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
coputa:
both couples live in Nassarawa state but hails from Enugu state,is this story too difficult to comprehend

u shd av stated it there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB / Ben Bruce Visionless Political Ambition & STV Working Hard Against the APC / Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.