Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

"I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara (752 Views)

What Women Really Want / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara by Amaka55(f): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
Talking drummer Ara's marriage to her iceland based hubby packed up after 2 years (2009-2011). The single mother of one says she is ready for love and doesn't mind being with a younger guy .She told Punch

“When I meet the right person and fall in love, I will consider marriage. I really want to fall in love again. I don’t believe in marriage just for its sake. If a younger guy comes up to me, I don’t mind dating the person. I don’t mind marrying somebody who I am older than. I have spoken to a couple of people and they don’t see anything wrong with it. If the person has a mature mind and is committed, then it is not a big deal.”

When asked if she is not looking for somebody who she can control and manipulate, the singer said
Continue: https://www.facebook.com//posts/365820443585115

Re: "I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara by gunners160(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
Menh she is on a long thing.sha sum guys dnt mind getin married 2 2rnd hand
Re: "I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2014
gunners160:
Menh she is on a long thing.sha sum guys dnt mind getin married 2 2rnd hand
Shye human being don turn aloko ni?
Re: "I Really Want To Love Again..don't Mind Marrying A Younger Man'-ara by Habeebpain(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2014
Me sef like older women grin grin

Men that ukwu!!! shocked shocked

*Bloody Hell that's my alter ego talking above*

Wish you luck Ara. There's nothing bad in dating a younger guy. A woman needs a man. She needs protection, care, someone to help her with the chores women can't do. It's not easy being a single mum.
Men care even if they are not romantic, the single act of checking if your car tires are good, your radiator needs water, if there's oil and break fluid in the right places shows they care. Even if he's cheating no be like say make you die for road!!!

(1) (Reply)

Its Been 2 Years And Counting / Who Would You Prefer To Marry? / What Do Girls Really Want From Their Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.