Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears (2448 Views)

Why Presidency Is Resolute On Tambuwal's Exit / Why Presidency Is Victimizing Me - Kwankwaso / Amaechi: Why Presidency Wants My Removal As NGF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by PointB: 11:41am On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
I love that look on Buhari's face. grin grin

Me too. It looks worse than "I don't give a damn!"

He's saying Nigerians can go to hell! Sharia is is here to stay, whether we like it or not!

Sai Sharia!

1 Like

Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
PointB:

Me too. It looks worse than "I don't give a damn!"

He's saying Nigerians can go to hell! Sharia is is here to stay, whether we like it or not!

Sai Sharia!
is that your own interpretation of his facial looks? You got it wrong Sir. That facial expression means he won't tolerate corruption when he becomes president.

tongue grin
Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by PointB: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
is that your own interpretation of his facial looks? You got it wrong Sir. That facial expression means he won't tolerate corruption when he becomes president.

tongue grin

Therein lies our differences then! But I wouldn't want to tout my ability to read micro-expression. If I do, I have no doubt you will again ask for tutorials; tutorials that will be as good as pouring water on rocks! Cos some people will never learn!

Buhari messed up Nigerian democracy's last time out; this time around he will only come to waste time. Nigeria has outgrown him; but we would relish the chance to tell him that at the poll!
Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
eye never clear that time...
gboss4sure:
Question 1: Did GEJ defeat buhari in 2011 or not?
Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by Deiok(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
berem:
I love that look on Buhari's face. grin grin
Yes it scare the hell out of those PDP scumbags.
Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by orimsamsam(m): 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Most pdp refer to buhari last failure . But they ave forgotte he got 10or 12 million vote in the party. He created 6 month be4 the election. NaW compare c.p.c With APC. Am frm southWest. Gej can only get 35 to 4o percent vote in sW. yoruba dislike gej. And to all PDP buhari is gonna be the president and u can go and Bleep urself
Re: Election 2015: If Buhari Is Easy To Defeat, Why Presidency Fears by Ovamboland(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
hushmail:

the writer is making a serious mistake by assuming all the noise about buhari candidacy is coming from the PDP n presidency. its a big lie, all these wranglings are mere internal APC politicking, the Presidency has not started theirs yet.

buhari as a candidate is only acceptable to a mere vocal minority up north, where he enjoys a cult following. i seriously doubt that any properly informed Nigerian will support buhari. Buhari is simply not sale-able, APC, should immediately recognize the fact and source for better candidates. Fashola n Kwankwaso n Amechi and younger generations politicians. why choose a retrogressive like Buhari? all this anti corruption stance and WAI were instruments used by soldiers to intimidate and harass innocent civilians. what of all the journalists he killed with decree 4? their souls will never see buhari ascend that throne. besides the turakin Adamawa can never allow Buhari. so no one is afraid of Buhari, rather, pple are suggesting ways to see a more progressive and united and strong Nigeria.

on a final note, to the writer, several countries of the world, including the almighty USA has been having budget deficit for years. if you understand economics, u will realize that a budget deficit is one of the several ways to grow an economy. therefore, that buhari gave Nigerians budget surplus is not a great thing in his favour.

You have finally lost it, i guess you also spend more than you earn on monthly basis.
And China became the second largest economy in the world by running a deficit budget no? The low levels you guys will descend to defend a failed government

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari / Nigerian Soldier (major Auwal Saad) Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Yesterday / BIAFRA: Bode George Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.