Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. (8736 Views)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

But You will kill me with yours
undecided angry
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
chidi4eze:
picture of the rally

Where is the crowd? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Dexema(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
Is that so? no southwest governor present even Akande is not there.

and Adams Oshiomole?

Saraki is around,so is ex-governor fayemi. Would have loved to see oshio baba though.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by edo3(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
sluvy4tune:

Mbok who be Rotel ?

Our Governor is Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

My guy relax,,na ur govnor,,but na my man too..rotel na nickname 4 rotimi in yoruba slang..no offense intended bro..
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
For the 15mins i managed to watch the rally on CHANNELS TV,i observed just one thing which is a rally so full of sycophants,sycophants singing praises of a failed governor and a dead on arrival POLITICAL PARTY.
NIGERIANS please don't VOTE for A.P.C! Its better to be in a frying pan than being dropped inside the fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
I can't wait for Imo Apc rally, i will shut these pdp people up for good.

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Streets:
For the 15mins i managed to watch the rally on CHANNELS TV,i observed just one thing which is a rally so full sycophants,sycophants singing praises of a failed governor and a dead on arrival POLITICAL PARTY.
NIGERIANS please don't VOTE for A.P.C! Its better to be in a frying pan than being dropped inside the fire.
the overwhelming crowd I saw in that stadium are saying otherwise. You are not from rivers state. Let riverians decide their future for themselves.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ok..
sluvy4tune:

Decampees from Gokana LGA in Rivers state

I think the entire Ogoni is for Apc
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Your signature is confusing.

Gen Mouhamadu Buhari believes in Allah! Is Allah the same as God?
Is Koran thesame as Bible?

Meanwhile ^^^ undecided
yes! Allah means God , that's arabic pronunciation of God, examples are :- Jesus in arabic mean musa and so on lik that , I'm I being clear to u ?
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
Choi I don't have light O!! Abeg where is phockphockman? He should snap the picture for us with that his Nakasaki Tv.
Thunder fire that your bigprick , you no know where them dey sell generator?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by OgologoDimkpa: 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
the overwhelming crowd I saw in that stadium are saying otherwise. You are not from rivers state. Let riverians decide their future for themselves.
Lies!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:

And you are from rivers state? Why not let us decide our political future and stop promoting an Islamic party online!

Remember u are an Igbo woman, I wonder what you gain by supporting those who insist that money in form of amnesty should be paid to those ravaging gambaris called boko haram who killed and maimed your fellow Igbo traders in the north.

You should be ashamed of the party you support.

GEJ remains my mentor!

2 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
yes! Allah means God , that's arabic pronunciation of God, examples are :- Jesus in arabic mean musa and so on lik that , I'm I being clear to u ?

Not at all!
Is it Allah that will keep the 72 virgins for Demdem when he gets to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

And you are from rivers state? Why not let us decide our political future and stop promoting an Islamic party online!

Remember u are an Igbo woman, I wonder what you gain by supporting those who insist that money in form of amnesty should be paid to those ravaging gambaris called boko haram who killed and maimed your fellow Igbo traders in the north.

You should be ashamed of the party you support.

GEJ remains my mentor!
and who is this raving lunatic disturbing my mentions with his "you are an Igbo woman,you should not support APC" bla bla bla rants of a frustrated cretin? could you just get lost and stop disturbing me?

Gosh!!

9 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by experimentist: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
chidi4eze:
picture of the rally
WTF! Na champions league abi na world cup finale? Omo see crowd eh! Those TANdroid os 0.6 will die of frustration eh! Chai! Diaris God!

Thnx for di pics jor!

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Chai I no dey house oo! You fit capture screen shot Nne?? cheesy
Berem get TV?

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
and who is this raving lunatic disturbing my mentions with his "you are an Igbo woman,you should not support APC" bla bla bla rants of a frustrated cretin? could you just get lost and stop disturbing me?

Gosh!!

The truth is bitter Berem, the truth is indeed bitter! You just have to stop supporting APC! cry
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

The truth is bitter Berem, the truth is indeed bitter! You just have to stop supporting APC! cry
Ok I have heard! Now could you stop disturbing my mentions? Thank you!

undecided angry

Meanwhile....

Sai Buhari 2015! cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
let the crowd not decieve you! They are people from the streets whom the dead on arrival political party lured into coming for a dumb rally.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
Ok I have heard! Now could you stop disturbing my mentions? Thank you!

undecided angry

Meanwhile....

Sai Buhari 2015! cheesy cheesy

You need deliverance!
From the shackles of APC..

Pastorkun where are you? cry
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Not at all!
Is it Allah that will keep the 72 virgins for Demdem when he gets to heaven?
u av already direct ur question to the demdem right ? Let the demdem tell u na
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
u av already direct ur question to the demdem right ? Let the demdem tell u na

Ok. And Berem too!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
Streets:
let the crowd not decieve you! They are people from the streets whom the dead on arrival political party lured into coming for a dumb rally.
Really? Now that's funny grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 1:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
not to clear
Choi, berem, you wan give me appollo with this your TV?

Diaris God o o.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Ok. And Berem too!
live berem out of this , she's a nice woman ' she so nice to an extend of volunteering plasma lcd 3d cinema tv for phockphockman even though he doesn't support apc...
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Berem get TV?
Bros you phock up today o, anyway na your name be that.

you don dey do partial, u no bring exclusive
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:

Please change your signature, please Berem! I happen to know the family of one of the slain NYSC members during the post 2011 elections crisis. The mum has never been herself since then and this family is IGBO!

He died as a result of the "dogs and baboon", statement that caused an uproar in the north which led to the killing of these innocent NYSC corps members.

This is the same man you are asking God to bless?
This is the same man you are supporting?

Berem, oh Berem where is thy conscience? cry

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
live berem out of this , she's a nice woman ' she so nice to an extend of volunteering plasma lcd 3d cinema tv for phockphockman even though he doesn't support apc...
I am no longer giving him the TV. He's not interested anylonger so it is up for sale.

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
funny? Maybe its funny to you but for me there is no funny thing here.
Luring people from the streets to stand under the scorching sun and listen to bullshits while you sit down comfortably on a cushion is not funny!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:

It is "exthent" not "extend" grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin
PhockPhockMan:
Thunder fire that your bigprick , you no know where them dey sell generator?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

video people in delta region and even in River state claim they are not Igbo / We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.