Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. (8725 Views)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by agabusta: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please change your signature, please Berem! I happen to know the family of one of the slain NYSC members during the post 2011 elections crisis. The mum has never been herself since then and this family is IGBO!

He died as a result of the "dogs and baboon", statement that caused an uproar in the north which led to the killing of these innocent NYSC corps members.

This is the same man you are asking God to bless?
This is the same man you are supporting?

Berem, oh Berem where is thy conscience? cry

Why una like to dey lie like this. The 'dogs and baboon' statement was not made immediately after the election. It was made more than a year after and it was in reference to 2015. And we have even being told it's a proverb in hausa language that means 'struggle'.

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
agabusta:

Why una like to dey lie like this. The 'dogs and baboon' statement was not made immediately after the election. It was made more than a year after and it was in reference to 2015. And we have even being told it's a proverb in hausa language that means 'struggle'.
don't mind that garri drinker. Just imagine the lies he's telling just to paint Buhari a bad man. TANoids are just so incredible and incorrigible liars.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
agabusta:

dont decieve yourself!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
honestly!

Jonathan and Wike is in trouble.

grin

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
hahahahahaha!! Phockphockman,kindly snap your TV and please let's compare. Your concave 21inch TV box no reach my own television. Meanwhile,the picture from the TV I snapped was mistakely blurred.
See your life? grin grin

Berem, na u dey ur dp? Chineke Abiama... You look like dose serious madam Wey dey fry their househelp yansh for fire...grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
Progressives

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
don't mind that garri drinker. Just imagine the lies he's telling just to paint Buhari a bad man. TANoids are just so incredible and incorrigible liars.

Berem tell me you don't drink GARRI??

LETS NOT DECIEVE OURSELVES ABOUT the violence that happened in the north.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeaGold:

Berem, na u dey ur dp? Chineke Abiama... You look like dose serious madam Wey dey fry their househelp yansh for fire...grin
what is this one saying?

@ibnsultan,I need pictures of Amaechi's dance. grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
agabusta:

But he asked his supporters to reject the poll. Tell me, which other means to reject the poll if not violence.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
what is this one saying?

Amaechi is MARRIED!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Amaechi is MARRIED!
yes I know he is married. I didn't ask to see his wedding pictures but the pictures of his dance at today's rally in PH.
Now get lost!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Amaechi is MARRIED!
Wetin berem do you. You want her to cry blood?
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
what is this one saying?

Amaechi said and I quote: "I gave 300million naira to one of them that want to be governor to do the roads around here and he pocketed the money. I can't arrest him because EFCC is not working.

At the Ajauru college graduation, he told students this same particular politician pocketed 450million meant for the dualisation of road leading to the school.

How come this same politician was nominated for ministerial position by HIM.
Amaechi need to be in JAIL immediately
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Wetin berem do you. You want her to cry blood?

I will stop fantasizing about her when she joins PDP anD stop supporting the ''Gambaris'' called APC.

BTW Abeg u don phock any Nairaland babe before?
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:

Hey you this attention seeker,kindly tell me your real moniker and stop pussyfooting around my handle.

Too many stalkers everywhere. Smh
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
what is this one saying?

sorry. I don't have it
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
yes I know he is married. I didn't ask to see his wedding pictures but the pictures of his dance at today's rally in PH.
Now get lost!

*searches phone for Judith Amaechi's number**
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

she's even my namesake. What a coincidence. grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
sorry. I don't have it
ok thanks dear. cool

*unfollows thread*
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
she's even my namesake. What a coincidence. grin grin

You have a crush on Amaechi?

This is serious!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
ok thanks dear. cool

*unfollows thread*
Read pls
Amaechi: He says he is your brother and the "Hausaman" is your enemy.
Who built PH refinery? Tafawa Balewa.
Who built Eleme Petrochemicals? IBB and Abacha.
Who built Warri refinery? Shagari.
Who built LNG? IBB
Who established Niger Delta Ministry? Yar'adua.

What has he done for you? Rehabilitation of East-West road. That is all. Tell me one original project. No, tell me even half.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by orimsamsam(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Most gej supporter, support gej With political bigotry and nepotism. They are blinded by tribal sentiment and dey are so myopic to see the failure of gej

4 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Arch1: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Read pls
Who built LNG? IBB

What has he done for you? Rehabilitation of East-West road. That is all. Tell me one original project. No, tell me even half.
This is deep

2 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Idrico(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
yes! Allah means God , that's arabic pronunciation of God, examples are :- Jesus in arabic mean musa and so on lik that , I'm I being clear to u ?
Jesus is yissa and Moses is Musa pls.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Idrico(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
yes! Allah means God , that's arabic pronunciation of God, examples are :- Jesus in arabic mean musa and so on lik that , I'm I being clear to u ?
Jesus is yisa and Moses is Musa pls.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by banki(m): 5:35am On Oct 26, 2014
Streets:
BUHARI should be in the international criminal court(just like the kenyan leader) answering for the death of many nigerians in the north after the 2011 presidential election.....the comments he made before,during and after the presidential election lead to the violence that left many nigerians dead,if i were him and his blind supporters i would be in hiding not coming out to support a 'wicked' man.

Clown then what should happen to jonathan and the pdp who neglected nigrian roads and hospitals causing deaths that could have been preventable
Whay should happen to aba moro and his crew for duping nigerian youth and killing them in tje ptocess
Whose job is it to protect tje entire citizems of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by omenka(m): 6:20am On Oct 26, 2014
berem:
where is Bola Ahmed Tinubu?
This lady, you are too wicked, na Wike sister you be?? That guy has mentioned and quoted you up to five times in just one and half pages yet no reply or recognition from you!!! Even a fly doesn't deserve such ill treatment, we normally pay a little attention to them when they come buzzing!! This is wicked!! gringringringrin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by omenka(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Read pls
Who built LNG? IBB

Wow!!! Will be needing this very soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Can’t Pray For Nigeria And Its Leaders – Lawyer / You Will Decide Fate Of ‘Hate Speech Bill’ - Lawan Tells Nigerians / The Unhappy Mood In The North After Tinubu Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.