Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. (8733 Views)

Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

It is "exthent" not "extend" grin
pls I hate all this grin

English is not my father's language

Next tym move on once u understand the message grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin
berem:
I am no longer giving him the TV. He's not interested anylonger so it is up for sale.

grin grin grin
grin

Chai phockphockman don suffer! grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
pls I hate all this grin

English is not my father's language

Next tym move on once u understand the message grin

It's "Understood" not "Understand"

OMG! grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please change your signature, please Berem! I happen to know the family of one of the slain NYSC members during the post 2011 elections crisis. The mum has never been herself since then and this family is IGBO!

He died as a result of the "dogs and baboon", statement that caused an uproar in the north which led to the killing of these innocent NYSC corps members.

This is the same man you are asking God to bless?
This is the same man you are supporting?

Berem, oh Berem where is thy conscience? cry
Dog and baboon statement was made in 2012, corpers died in 2011, how did it happen? Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Please change your signature, please Berem! I happen to know the family of one of the slain NYSC members during the post 2011 elections crisis. The mum has never been herself since then and this family is IGBO!

He died as a result of the "dogs and baboon", statement that caused an uproar in the north which led to the killing of these innocent NYSC corps members.

This is the same man you are asking God to bless?
This is the same man you are supporting?

Berem, oh Berem where is thy conscience? cry
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

Dog and baboon statement was made in 2012, corpers died in 2011, how did it happen? Rip to the dead

You know who incited all that violence let our sense of truth not be clouded by senseless political sentiments!

Please tell Berem to change her signature!
You too.

It is an insult to the souls of those innocent NYSC corps members!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

It's "Understood" not "Understand"

OMG! grin
ur wahaala cus e no concern aye at all at all grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

but who incited the violence in the north after the elections? Was it GEJ?
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

You know who incited all that violence let our sense of truth not be clouded by senseless political sentiments!

Please tell Berem to change her signature!
You too.
Admit your error and move on, i don't know who incited what but i know who was in charge of the security operatives that failed to protect those innocent souls that are yet to get justice.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bros you phock up today o, anyway na your name be that.

you don dey do partial, u no bring exclusive
My lady, next time, I've been waiting for APC mama, berem to give pictures with her latest TV, she ended up giving me appollo with a blurry picture. I dey vex.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Streets:
but who incited the violence in the north after the elections? Was it GEJ?

Admit your error and move on, i don't know who incited
what but i know who was in charge of the security
operatives that failed to protect those innocent souls
that are yet to get justice.

You can post the inciting statements too.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
BRAV0O:
live berem out of this , she's a nice woman ' she so nice to an extend of volunteering plasma lcd 3d cinema tv for phockphockman even though he doesn't support apc...
Sharaaaaaaaap.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

Admit your error and move on, i don't know who incited what but i know who was in charge of the security operatives that failed to protect those innocent souls that are yet to get justice.

I can see your political affiliations has blinded your sense of reasoning.

May the gentle souls of this innocent corps members rest in peace. And May your conscience judge you whenever you mention Buharis name again.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
My lady, next time, I've been waiting for APC mama, berem to give pictures with her latest TV, she ended up giving me appollo with a blurry picture. I dey vex.
Ok, i hear you cheesy
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

I can see your political affiliations has blinded your sense of reasoning.

May the gentle souls of this innocent corps members rest in peace. And May your conscience judge you whenever you mention Buharis name again.
Amen
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
BUHARI should be in the international criminal court(just like the kenyan leader) answering for the death of many nigerians in the north after the 2011 presidential election.....the comments he made before,during and after the presidential election lead to the violence that left many nigerians dead,if i were him and his blind supporters i would be in hiding not coming out to support a 'wicked' man.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Tinubu is absent with his puppies(SW govs)grin

Amaechi praised his Slave masters for sighting 4 economic viable industries in his "raw" material Rivers spanning over 35 years they'd been in office and question why GEJ can't replicate same in 4 years of his administration.

I remember when NAFCON was in operation you need to go to abuja to pay before authorisation is given to evacuate product in Rivers. Infact the product are already allocated to northerners who in turn sell directly to eastern users.

Also, I saw a rented crowd contracted mostly by serving politicians of APC extraction in the state.

National chairman of APC doesn't even know the first name of his chairman of the governors forum faction and his host, addressed him as Chibuzor. ( clowns annd jesters)

Muhammadu Buhari can't even pronounce APC rightly. What other thing can he get right?

God bless Akpabio for looking this notorious northerners in the eyes and telling them what the did wrong to Biafra and underdeveloped the region and Punish Amaechi for his retrogressive charlatan misdemeanours
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
LMAO!! grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin grin
PhockPhockMan:
Sharaaaaaaaap.
grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Streets(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obiagelli:

Admit your error and move on, i don't know who incited
what but i know who was in charge of the security
operatives that failed to protect those innocent souls
that are yet to get justice.

You can post the inciting statements too.
justice for them is only when buhari is charged to court,tried and convicted(life sentence with hard labour will do)!
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

Juvenile delinquency grin
Don't worry u'll soon be 18!

Hypocrite, so u can't even die for what u believe in. Jonahdadt himself.

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by farem: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
BRAV0O:
yes! Allah means God , that's arabic pronunciation of God, examples are :- Jesus in arabic mean musa and so on lik that , I'm I being clear to u ?
You surely confirm to us you don't know anything about islam. Musa is Moses. They claim Isa is Jesus BUT His REAL name na YESHUA in Arabic
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

Hypocrite, so u can't even die for what u believe in. Jonahdadt himself.

grin grin
Sorry I don't exchange words with babies grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by BRAV0O(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
farem:
[color=#000099][/color]
You surely confirm to us you don't know anything about islam. Musa is Moses. They claim Isa is Jesus BUT His REAL name na YESHUA in Arabic
see pardon my mistake , cus I'm no muslim in this picture , just guessing from hear say ... U're very right , u're right! I get it now ...
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

grin grin

Fool, but u can self-service off by calling the so called babies names.
Coward, don't run. I won't bite.

1 Like

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Demdem(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
SeunEatsGARRI:

grin grin

Fool, but u can self-service off by calling babies names.
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by SeunEatsGARRI: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, but u can self-service off by calling babies names.

Sorry tongue tongue
*spits on the ground***
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
berem:
I am no longer giving him the TV. He's not interested anylonger so it is up for sale.

grin grin grin
Please nairalanders, see the scap of a TV berem want to give me. Amaechi reassembles Ojukwu inside the TV. I no go take abeg.

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by agabusta: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
MrBigPrick:
Choi I don't have light O!! Abeg where is phockphockman? He should snap the picture for us with that his Nakasaki Tv.

PhockPhockMan:
Thunder fire that your bigprick , you no know where them dey sell generator?

grin grin grin
Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
nakamora:
Pls ibnsultan send the pics of the rally on nl.Let me see the one God use to better the lives of 13000 teacher without any record of death.Gov Ameachi,my amiable governor. grin grin grin.

Re: Watch Apc Rivers Unity Rally On Channels Tv Live. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Please nairalanders, see the scap of a TV berem want to give me. Amaechi reassembles Ojukwu inside the TV. I no go take abeg.
hahahahahaha!! Phockphockman,kindly snap your TV and please let's compare. Your concave 21inch TV box no reach my own television. Meanwhile,the picture from the TV I snapped was mistakely blurred.
See your life? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo To Generate 1,000 Megawatts From Wastes / Now Ex Governor Emeka Ihedioha Weeps As He Is Removed From Office. Pic / Kayode Fayemi Denies Selling State Lodge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.