Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? (5337 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Is It Proper To Disclose Your Earnings To Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Someone asked me if I can have sex in my inlaws house and am like "why not".. Can u?
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Crocz(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ofcourse, you can eat your neighbour's chicken and borrow his wallet
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by adonbilivit: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2014
if its with your wife why not? but if you are trying to sample your wife'$ sister or her mum in their house the gods will chop your john THOMAS off. BELIEVE that

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Crocz:
Ofcourse, you can eat your neighbour's chicken and borrow his wallet
imagine ur mother inlaw hearing her daughter's ring tone

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by merit12(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Yes oh

Depends how crazy you and your spouse are.

Sometimes it can be fun

That's means you guys are open to new things and relate wif ya self very well

Sig. Never give up if you wanna try

Op are you black?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by julisa2020(f): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
dude thats disrespect in the highest order...:-/trust me...its a very big deal...such act would only show that you dont have respect for both your girlfriend and her parents...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
julisa2020:
dude thats disrespect in the highest order...:-/trust me...its a very big deal...such act would only show that you dont have respect for both your girlfriend and her parents...
they no collect bride price?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by HARDDON: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
op, is it proper to be drinking water n pissing at same time? angry angry

btw, haven't u heard? stolen water taste sweeter cool

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by YungwizzzyPt7: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Do you mean in the same room with your in-laws?

if yes ofcouse why not?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
Do you mean in the same room with your in-laws?

if yes ofcouse why not?
lol. Isn't that worse
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by thorpido(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why not?You guys are married.
Just try and tone down the volume.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by julisa2020(f): 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fesomu:
they no collect bride price?

even at that it still dosnt speak mature and respectful of you:-/...well except you reside/stay with your in-laws grin..which is not so possible...

P.S....did you take note of the word "girlfriend" in my first post
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by ubiquitousade(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
i believe it depends,
if u are married and you are visiting then its not a big deal
bt if you arent, then its gonna be improper and moreso disrespectful to your in law

as a guy i cant do it, just to respect my inlaws
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
Dat is so disrespectful u knw.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Fesomu:
Someone asked me if I can have sex in my inlaws house and am like "why not".. Can u?

yes if dem no catch you

no if dem catch you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Konji na bastard,anywhere it grips you,just answer the call of nature as long as your spouse is closeby.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol @ the comments

it shouldnt be new to you guys since you are married so why the hurry?
if you are caught, you will lose that respect youve always enjoyed right there.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by jhydebaba(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2014
konji no dey gree person choose venue, time and date. abeg, if na inlaw house, make dem inlaw sef hug pillow now.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by engrsyer(m): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
julisa2020:

even at that it still dosnt speak mature and respectful of you:-/...well except you reside/stay with your in-laws grin..which is not so possible...

He's not talking about neigbhour dat u r talking of GF but'Inlaw'. Now if u r not married, how can u get inlaw except claiming ur siblings' inlaws.
julisa2020:

He's not talking about neigbhour dat u r talking of GF but'Inlaw'. Now if u r not married, how can u get inlaw except claiming ur siblings' inlaws.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by brownlord: 12:00am On Oct 26, 2014
If the girls parents are aware that you both sleeping the same room, what the biggy or they coming to listen to what ye guys are doing?

Its only senseless if you sneaking into the girl/womans room without the knowledge of the man of the house, if they know and approve like I came from travel and passing the night there and the spirit lead, not thinking twice

I'm guilty of this thou, done it once but dint like myself the next day.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by julisa2020(f): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2014
engrsyer:
He's not talking about neigbhour dat u r talking of GF but'Inlaw'. Now if u r not married, how can u get inlaw except claiming ur siblings' inlaws. He's not talking about neigbhour dat u r talking of GF but'Inlaw'. Now if u r not married, how can u get inlaw except claiming ur siblings' inlaws.

it was a mistake...i forgot about the"in-law" part...thanks for the correction tho

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by stinggy(m): 3:31am On Oct 26, 2014
Fesomu:
imagine ur mother inlaw hearing her daughter's ring tone
Or the father-in-law
Na dt 1 go swit pass grin
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by fairygeh(f): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2014
At my in laws house,yes.but my hubby having sex with me in my own parents house,,hmmmm,well N to the O
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Applaner: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2014
pls, what is sex?
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:13am On Oct 26, 2014
As long as the room is for both of us ,why not?
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2014
fairygeh:
At my in laws house,yes.but my hubby having sex with me in my own parents house,,hmmmm,well N to the O
anywere any place anytime as long as its legal
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Fesomu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
adonbilivit:
if its with your wife why not? but if you are trying to sample your wife'$ sister or her mum in their house the gods will chop your john THOMAS off. BELIEVE that
lol
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by drfiwaj(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2014
webdezzi:
lol @ the comments

it shouldnt be new to you guys since you are married so why the hurry?
if you are caught, you will lose that respect youve always enjoyed right there.

have u heard of adventurous sex? Its the sweetest

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2014
A bit awkward...BTW hotels are not for fashion.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by ElFenomeno1: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2014
There is no rule that says you cant........... Just do so sensibly.
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Tallesty1(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2014
No way!
Re: Is It Proper To Have Sex In Your In-laws House? by Evina(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2014
julisa2020:

But the parents of a girlfriend aren't his in-laws. Only the parents of a wife are.

Op, it is kinda awkward though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Instagram User Uploads This Photo With A Girl And Tagged It "tastey Pasta" / why Muslim have bigger peniss ? / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.