Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] (5354 Views)

What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / As A Hotel Employee, What Is The Wildest Thing You Ever Caught A Customer Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 7:00pm On May 21, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Good evening Nl

Ladies this 4 wildest things we always do you should know about.

Here I will be sharing six wildest things we men do, the reasons we do engaged in doing this may ranges from: How broke we are, Laziness, Fatigue and so on.
I am sharing this not for you ladies to use it against us or take us for granted.
Let start

Bathing without Soap

Few of the men you see don't bath with soap especially when we lack soap or when there is no money to buy soap and the funny part is we don't bath on weekdays.
We do this by using only sponge and water, The long I have go without bathing is a day.

Repeating Of Used Boxers

You ladies should know by now that we do repeat boxers we used by turning the part that had not touched our lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. Some of us do this because of lack of New boxer, this so wild that almost everyone here engaged in this.

Brushing of Teeth

Yes, we don't brush our teeth most times.even some of us can go as long as 3 days without brushing our teeth even more than 3 days. This is so wild because of Laziness, ladies how do you cope with a boyfriend that doesn't brush his teeth?

Begging someone for money

Stop seeing us as don because we do beg for money when we go broke.
There are two types of begging as related to men

1.broke begging: this type of begging is done when we go broke or when we want to leverage.

2. Markers: this type is some people Business, they do it secretly.
How is it done:
Begging money to different people everyday. Some can make as much as
#5000 engaging is this type.

Remember few of the men engaged in this 4 wildest things we men do and besides most of Us do this because of how BROKE we are.

So feel free to share more wild thing you had discovered about men.

Cc. Lalasticlala Mynd44 dominique

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 7:59pm On May 21, 2018
Just remember they will never agree to the truth

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 8:19pm On May 21, 2018
Biacan
Highqueen
Khiaa

I think you ladies should know about this

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by swiz123(m): 10:54pm On May 21, 2018
You are perpetually.....

I will finish this insult when Ramadan ends
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 10:56pm On May 21, 2018
swiz123:
You are perpetually.....

I will finish this insult when Ramadan ends
So Ramadan never finish.

Oh my God

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2018
undecided Kukuma tell us you're dirty na. Even my brother has sense more than you.

Even if a person is broke, it doesn't stop you from personal hygiene.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 11:22pm On May 21, 2018
Guilty of 1 and 2....the rest ain't my kinda crime.....

I Don't bath with soap, I bath with hypo. you don't expect me to bath with soap after going for 4 weeks without a bath.

I don't change my boxers cuz I'm too broke to buy mosquitos insecticide so, the odour coming out of my boxer serves as a mosquitos repellent. country hash
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Kukuma tell us you're dirty na. Even my brother has sense more than you.

Even if a person is broke, it doesn't stop you from personal hygiene.
what is this girl saying

Can you just listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:24pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:
zafork
I no blame you

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 11:28pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
what is this girl saying
Can you just listen to yourself

What I'm saying in its simplest format is "How do humans around you breathe because of the odour emanating from you ".

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:37pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

What I'm saying in its simplest format is
"How do humans around you breathe because of the odour emanating from you ".
and who told you emanate odour from my body

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 11:41pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

.. .
are you single? I've always wanted to date someone with the name folake... if you are; I'm in love with you
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 11:42pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:

are you single? I've always wanted to date someone with the name folake... if you are; I'm in love with you

I'm single, but not interested in dating (I'm sorry).

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by liciousoge(f): 11:43pm On May 21, 2018
They like putting there hands inside there boxers..playing with dia john thomos!. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:43pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

am interested

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 11:48pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

Why? did your ex broke your heart? or there was no ex?
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:49pm On May 21, 2018
liciousoge:
They like putting there hands inside there boxers..playing with dia john thomos!. undecided
like this abi

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:
Why? did your ex broke your heart? or there was no ex?

The latter.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 11:53pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

The latter.
How about friendship? can we be friends?
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 11:55pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:

It doesn't extend outside NL tho smiley
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:55pm On May 21, 2018
Offpoint:

you are so dapacito bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 11:56pm On May 21, 2018
folake4u:

you know you are ugly why can't you accept his proposal

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:00am On May 22, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you know you are ugly why can't you accept his proposal

Awwwn, you checked my dp, hope you liked it though.

Oponu!
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:00am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

That's not friendship naw... that's Nairalandship naw. are you afraid I might still later ask you out again? you need not worry that won't happen, I respect your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Marshalxv(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2018
Op is plainly telling us that he's a pig. Being broke doesn't mean you should be dirty as well, and please next time don't generize your dirtiness. Not all guys are as lazy stinky, dirty and irritating as you are
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:03am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

That's not friendship naw... that's Nairalandship naw. are you afraid I might still later ask you out again? you need not worry that won't happen, I respect your opinion.

No dear, that's not it.

I just don't dig outside NL.
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:04am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Awwwn, you checked my dp, hope you liked it though.

Oponu!
sincerely I love it

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:06am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

No dear, that's not it.

I respect that, but what are your reasons?
Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:06am On May 22, 2018
Marshalxv:
Op is plainly telling us that he's a pig. Being broke doesn't mean you should be dirty as well, and please next time don't generize your dirtiness. Not all guys are as lazy stinky, dirty and irritating as you are
why do you validation my analysis by replying to my thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by EzendiEgo1: 12:09am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

folake4u:

No dear, that's not it.

when this two lover birds eventually find love then my mission here is achieve

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by folake4u(f): 12:09am On May 22, 2018
Offpoint:

Security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 4 Wildest Things We Do You Should Know About[photo] by Offpoint: 12:12am On May 22, 2018
folake4u:

Security reasons.
That's quite an interesting and considerable reason, but dear I'll post no threat of any sort to you... I can't even harm a mosquito.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Forgive And Accept A Cheating Partner Back? / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking / Photo See Lady Who Claim That She Is Made For Special Men Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.